Most of Leaguestones are...But well you can still enjoy Breach + Beyond. Sigh.

And a bunch more ive been sitting on. Cant wait to run a bunch of them later on and do some crazy stuff.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Like this ones
Unavailable

They worth at least 6c and 8c respectively. Should I run them? Would you run them?

Run the Perandus one and sell the Breach.

Why so?

"
raics wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Would you run them?

Selling no leaguestones, it runs against my gaming creed.

Meh. Some of them are just free money. Like beefy Invasion stones.

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

And a bunch more ive been sitting on. Cant wait to run a bunch of them later on and do some crazy stuff.

Pretty sweet Leaguestones you got there. You can run this Essence Leaguestone anytime though.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Would you run them?

Selling no leaguestones, it runs against my gaming creed.

Meh. Some of them are just free money. Like beefy Invasion stones.

A creed is typically established if you don't want to extrapolate on why do you keep on doing something that makes no practical sense.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Yup, noticed the mindset already on several occasions, it's quite common, really. It's no wonder GGG doesn't take 'this is not broken' and 'nerf was unwarranted' reports seriously. There's quite a number of people that do not wish the exploits fixed, generate false feedback, downvote the genuine ones, etc. Hell, even if they don't participate in the activity, though I do think the OP there has suspicious motifs for keeping it to himself.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I had no idea this bug existed.

Honestly, this kind of things don't even seem like bugs for me anymore. Think about it - Blade Vortex Scaling, Blade Vortex Stacks, Sin's Rebirth (still not fixed?), Self-flagellation, now you could buy Chayula Leaguestone / Fully Linked Gear from Exiles / Whatever and farm it all day long. And all this Leaguestone abuse just from going to town while map is opening - was it hard to test? It's like GGG deliberately leaves some holes in their system for people to explore and get advantage of.

This was reported on March 8, guy even send them E-mail, but GGG just didn't gave a single a damn for 2 weeks...

Thanks for bringing it up - now I feel really bad.

Yep, people who look into Bug reports got themselves tons of currencie :D
I made some sort of Leaguestones Tier-list / Review.

Massively underwhelming Leaguestones - Anarchy, Invasion, Warbands, Torment, Essence, Tempest and specially Prophecie Some of them can be used for challenges but that's it - they lack presence and don't make much of a difference (enjoy your single silver coin or rogue exile per instance). Even more, white Essence Leaguestones are actually harmful, because they limit Essence mobs to one while after Breach GGG clearly massively buffed droprate / quantity of Essences and you might very well meet multiple Essence packs while just roaming around.

Good if you farm them / like playstyle - Talisman / Rampage / Nemesis.

Ok ones - Ambush / Domination / Bloodlines - just extra mobs. Nothing special - Strongboxes, Magic mobs and Shrines are common enough already.

Good ones - Perandus (Cadiro spawn chance and ammount of boxes stil suck - you can still not even meet Cadiro with multiple stones used...and 1 box is just...meh)

Great ones - Breach (even though it's only 1 Breach - Breaches are just awesome and they carry this League lol) / Beyond (Self-explanatory) / Onslaught (free 20% IIQ)

There is no reason to use most of Leaguestones even if they are blue (most of mods basically say "1-2 monsters on the maps drop few more items"). Experienced players would rather vendor most of Leaguestones for the chance of good one.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1884019

Look at this statistics - it's more or less equally distributed, even though some Leaguestones have nothing to justify their use. GGG won't do shit to fix Leaguestones :( It's just sad. But, well you can still try your luck with Perandus or Nemesis and farm Breach + Beyond + Onslaught. :P
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 12, 2017, 10:39:38 PM
Leaguestones are a godsend for ssf. Farming essences is pretty much your best shot at getting good, relevant gear.
the stones havent been made for being awesome, they just represent the former leagues...thats it.
nothing to complain about.
"
Farfan wrote:
the stones havent been made for being awesome, they just represent the former leagues...thats it.
nothing to complain about.

Let me correct you "they represent watered down nerfed versions of Leagues". When it comes to meh Leauges like Prophecie or Torment, it feels specially bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info