[3.0] Max Spell Block "Bone Storm" Firestormer (Cheap, Tanky, HC, League Starter)

"
DarkNomade wrote:
Hey, I saw that you're not wearing The Anvil on the Gear part. Should I?

You should use it if you need it to hit max block. If you can hit 75% block chance without it, then grab something awesome with life, spell damage, cast speed, etc :) In my current character, I'm using this though:

Updated with some new accomplishments including deathless Hydra kill. Still struggling with deathless Minotaur and and Phoenix, so will work on those more before tackling Shaper. Any tips welcome :)
Kinda stupid question,but how do you achieve "max" block ? by my calculations there will be a few % missing,or a helm enchant is mandatory ?
"
Wanya wrote:
Kinda stupid question, but how do you achieve "max" block ? by my calculations there will be a few % missing,or a helm enchant is mandatory ?

Helm enchant helps a great bit, but you can hit max block/spell without it. There's a whole section in the guide on hitting max block. 25% Rathpith + 35% Bone Offering + 8% Anvil + 3% Tempest Shield = 71. A corrupted Anvil will give 2-4% addl block, you can get 1% addl block on each of your jewels, and a +2 minion helm will give you an addl 1% w/ Bone Offering. You can get enough right there to even drop Tempest Shield.

Of course, if you get a 6/9% helm enchant, you get to ignore all that :) Easiest way is to buy a cheap one (with energy shield, ideally) and scour and craft yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info