[2.6] The Devourer of Souls - A Soulthirst Build

"
huxx wrote:
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
huxx wrote:
Hey, nice build guide, i hope i can scrape together some currency to pull this off in the new leagues. just wondering, how are you getting power charges?

as mentioned in the passive skill tree section, we are generation power charges with the assasin ascendancy. this ascendancy makes us have a "10% chance to gain a Power Charge on hit angainst Enemies that are on Full Life". this is basically all the time while clearing packs.
and btw, you can start this build with ~2ex currency.

Hey, thanks, i totally missed that part. Thanks for the fast response. :)

no problem, im glad to help ;)
Last edited by PhilMonster on Mar 7, 2017, 1:22:50 PM
No problem I'm an idiot your tree links work fine in main post, I've never played scion and didn't realize i can start at duelist area later on. How far do you think this build has the potential to go?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
Last edited by mcarthur on Mar 7, 2017, 1:24:47 PM
"
mcarthur wrote:
No problem I'm an idiot your tree links work fine in main post, I've never played scion and didn't realize i can start at duelist area later on. How far do you think this build has the potential to go?

it can go all the way......

except maybe shaper, and the Guardians themself are kind of a bitch, because you dont have a source of Soul Generation if those fights. but you should be able to pull it of to kill them. with enought skill that is.
Last edited by PhilMonster on Mar 7, 2017, 2:16:12 PM
I've probably messed something up but this build plays like it has 0 leech? Here is my gear
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
"
mcarthur wrote:
I've probably messed something up but this build plays like it has 0 leech? Here is my gear

Our Leech comes from Blood Rage, Slayer ascendancy and the Blood drinker passive in the Shadow Area
And btw you should REALLY get a new Soulthirst. Your hast the worst flask Effect duration roll possible.
Which passive in acendancy tree should I pick first?
The Slayer one or the Assasin one, and I really didnt get the part with taking duelist starting point. Should I get it after merc lab or before it?
"
DieHard993 wrote:
The Slayer one or the Assasin one, and I really didnt get the part with taking duelist starting point. Should I get it after merc lab or before it?

If Your leveling you can grab the Assassin. But when you have merc Lab done you should defenetly respec that ascendancy and spec into Slayer + Duelist Start, because that saves us some Points and we get damage instad of strenght with the other traveling Points.
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
DieHard993 wrote:

If Your leveling you can grab the Assassin. But when you have merc Lab done you should defenetly respec that ascendancy and spec into Slayer + Duelist Start, because that saves us some Points and we get damage instad of strenght with the other traveling Points.

Thank you, that helps a lot. Also, I must say this build is so much fun, with all its mobility :)
"
DieHard993 wrote:
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
DieHard993 wrote:

Thank you, that helps a lot. Also, I must say this build is so much fun, with all its mobility :)

im glad you enjoy it. ^^
Hey PhilMonster.

Loving the build and the concept around it, gonna try it out later today :)

I've never played with Blade Flurry before and have 1 question.

Wouldn't it be better to help Kraityn in cruel for the extra attack speed?
or is that one extra passive form killing them all a must have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info