[2.6] The Devourer of Souls - A Soulthirst Build

"
ghostfox73401 wrote:
HO ok nice!

For blade flurry it sell by a pnj?

For soulthirst i need to farm cards in higher difficulty right?

i dont know what a pnj is but Blade FLurry is sold by Clarissa in Act 3 after completeing the quest "Sever the Right Hand".

and for soulthirst, you have to buy it, its a cheap unique. 1-2c at most and get a low reduced flask effect roll on it. there are no divinations crads that can drop soulthirst except "Jack in the Box". but that card can give you any unique item. so its not worth trying to get a specific from it.
Last edited by PhilMonster on Mar 6, 2017, 1:57:52 PM
OK thx its all i have need to know and thx for fast reply!

now time to rush ^^
High! I'm interested in how the respec part works. So after i've taken all the nodes to Duelist Will it let me start from that point. It'd be great if you could explain the process or send a link since it's not mentioned anywhere.
Well u need only 6 refund point normally i think
because u have another start point and theses one u need to refund are
near the original start and the new one, so if i think correctly this dint cause a full refund
and u can do it with just 6 refund points
"
paxrpg wrote:
High! I'm interested in how the respec part works. So after i've taken all the nodes to Duelist Will it let me start from that point. It'd be great if you could explain the process or send a link since it's not mentioned anywhere.

The Scion acendency lets you take another starting Point, but you need merc Lab done for it since you need 5 Points to get to the node. Once you have taken it, just respec 5 Points so you can get all the Points from duelist Start to master of the Arena. Once you have done that. Respec the traveling nodes and you are good to Go.
I Hope i could Help you with this. ;)
Gl&hf with this Build
Hey, nice build guide, i hope i can scrape together some currency to pull this off in the new leagues. just wondering, how are you getting power charges?
Last edited by huxx on Mar 7, 2017, 11:06:04 AM
Very interesting build going to level it now in Legacy due to being bored of FB-Totems the skill tree's are broke tho?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
"
huxx wrote:
Hey, nice build guide, i hope i can scrape together some currency to pull this off in the new leagues. just wondering, how are you getting power charges?

as mentioned in the passive skill tree section, we are generation power charges with the assasin ascendancy. this ascendancy makes us have a "10% chance to gain a Power Charge on hit angainst Enemies that are on Full Life". this is basically all the time while clearing packs.
and btw, you can start this build with ~2ex currency.
Last edited by PhilMonster on Mar 7, 2017, 1:08:58 PM
"
mcarthur wrote:
Very interesting build going to level it now in Legacy due to being bored of FB-Totems the skill tree's are broke tho?

glad to hear that you are going to try this build out.
but for the skill trees..... they are not broken if i open them. make sure you have the latest version of the passive skill tree planer you are using.
if they break if you try to change something, that may be the case due to not allocating the dueslist starting point in the scion ascendancy.
just to be sure, ill send you the full skill tree links here

Leveling
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHcAl8FLQW1DdEOSBHVFSAZtCLqI_Yk_SaVKgstgzBxMHwxnjWSNdY31DpCOuE-z0MxRCVFCkcGR35LeE2STeNRR1VLV5dd8mBBYN5h4mKsY0NjcGVNbAhsjHBSdO1343gNhMWE2YnTjDaNfY2_m7WjiqQMpHimV6i7qW60xbXyvTa95r6nvrzAGsHVwuzDOtN-1CPYvdrB2-fdqN7444TnVOjW7T_uDu968YryRfLh9Mb2o_4K_o__3g==

Transition
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAJfBS0FtQ3RDkgR1RUgFewZtCLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOC2DMHEwfDGeNZI11jfUOkI64T7PQzFEJUUKRwZHfkt4TZJN41FHVUtXl13yYEFg3mHiYqxjQ2NwZU1sCGyMcFJ07YTFhNmJ04w2jX2Nv5krm7WjiqQMpHimV6i7sVu0xbkdvTa9gb3mvqe-vMHVwuzDOsqQ037UI9i92sHb592o3vjjhOdU6NbtP-4O73rxivJF8uH0xvaj933-Cv6P_94=

Final
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeAl8DBAUtBbUILgzyDdEOSBGWEdUVIBXsFr8Zjhm0Iuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4LOEtgzBxMHwxnjIBNZI11jfUOkI64T7PQzFEDUQlRQpHBkd-S3hNkk3jUUdVS1b1V5daGl3yYEFg3mHiYetirGNDY3BlTWwIbIxwUnBWdO16U3rvfeOExYTZidOMNo19jb-OipfQmSuaE5u1naqjiqQMpHily6Yypleocqi7rGaxW7IZtMW5Hbk-vTa9gb3mvqe-vMHVwuzDM8M6yPDKkM96037UI9h22L3awdtu29Tb592o3vjjhOdU6NbtP-2D7g7vevGK8kXy4fTG9qP3ff4K_o__3g==

i hope i could help you with this ;)
Last edited by PhilMonster on Mar 7, 2017, 1:05:33 PM
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
huxx wrote:

as mentioned in the passive skill tree section, we are generation power charges with the assasin ascendancy. this ascendancy makes us have a "10% chance to gain a Power Charge on hit angainst Enemies that are on Full Life". this is basically all the time while clearing packs.
and btw, you can start this build with ~2ex currency.

Hey, thanks, i totally missed that part. Thanks for the fast response. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info