[2.6] The Devourer of Souls - A Soulthirst Build

"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
FraggyVz wrote:
Hi, I'm sort of a new player, and I plan to use this as my 2nd build, but any other alternatives to Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale, because I don't think I can afford 400 chaos.

nearly any chest armour is fine i just use if for the extra leech and endurance charge generation.
just make sure, you can get the right colors, so i would avoid single attribute bases, scince you would need to get 4 off colors compared to 2.
Oh thats good to know, then any recommendations for around 100 chaos max?
"
FraggyVz wrote:
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
FraggyVz wrote:
Hi, I'm sort of a new player, and I plan to use this as my 2nd build, but any other alternatives to Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale, because I don't think I can afford 400 chaos.

nearly any chest armour is fine i just use if for the extra leech and endurance charge generation.
just make sure, you can get the right colors, so i would avoid single attribute bases, scince you would need to get 4 off colors compared to 2.
Oh thats good to know, then any recommendations for around 100 chaos max?

just use a rare one. its fine. look for life, and res
so i used your build, the damage is 2.5k :/
and its say avg damage not dps
also im using belly as 6 l and seems to die easy if im not carefull :/
also also my leech is not that high either :/
can u help me? :(
"
Lefezza wrote:
so i used your build, the damage is 2.5k :/
and its say avg damage not dps
also im using belly as 6 l and seems to die easy if im not carefull :/
also also my leech is not that high either :/
can u help me? :(

avg damage means average damage per hit we compensate for the low per hit damage, with massive attack speed.

as i've noted, due to the soul eater changes, we loose all of your Phys midigation and therefor die quickly :/

also, the leech in this build is mostly on kill (from the overkill leech from slayer)

i am currently looking for a solution for this problems....
Any idea if you'll be adding anything to this or trying to make it work in 3.0 cuz started this build a bit before 3.0 came out and basically have all the stuff needed for it on my lvl 70 scion?
"
Any idea if you'll be adding anything to this or trying to make it work in 3.0 cuz started this build a bit before 3.0 came out and basically have all the stuff needed for it on my lvl 70 scion?

You can use the pre 3.0 skill tree, since the skil tree for this build didnt change much. take raider or Pathfinder insted of Slayer ascendency, becuase slayer dosnt have the overkill leech anymore.
but you will strugle with phys damage, since we lost all phys dmg medigation due to the 3.0 player soul eater changes.
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"

You can use the pre 3.0 skill tree, since the skil tree for this build didnt change much. take raider or Pathfinder insted of Slayer ascendency, becuase slayer dosnt have the overkill leech anymore.
but you will strugle with phys damage, since we lost all phys dmg medigation due to the 3.0 player soul eater changes.

I like it so far but as u said alot of survivability has been lost but still kinda works. Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info