[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

"
joachimbond wrote:

if you're already doing victarios, the flicker strikers (which you can get from Lab) are INSANE and SRS generate TONS of frenzy charges (esp with multistrike)

their AI is kinda janky though.

the only melee phys attack they do is flicker, the discharge spam wont get amped by that fat 1k str via the baron helm.
no idea if linking iron will to specters will affect them though, since technically they now have str.
Last edited by Doyzord on Mar 8, 2017, 2:03:10 PM
"
Doyzord wrote:
"
joachimbond wrote:

if you're already doing victarios, the flicker strikers (which you can get from Lab) are INSANE and SRS generate TONS of frenzy charges (esp with multistrike)

their AI is kinda janky though.

the only melee phys attack they do is flicker, the discharge spam wont get amped by that fat 1k str via the baron helm.
no idea if linking iron will to specters will affect them though, since technically they now have str.

probably yes .. worth a gem slot? probably no
yep, which is why i wonder if there are any strong, straight up phys melee specters around
best bet would probably be the frenzy charge monkeys or bears.
Im playing little different variant of zombie summoner.
Im using zombies in the baron which gives us +2lvl(works like 4l + empower 3) and dmg is more than enough.
In my 5l chest im using spectre setup. Im using Towering Figment from dareso arena on merciless. They are super tanky(crazy tanky), they have physical dmg and free puncture(bleeding).
As armour im using Vis Mortis for sweet unholy might and changed boots for Bones of Ullr. Got only about 1050str but because of boots i got 6 zombies anyway + additional spectre.
I ended up with 6 big zombies + 4 crazy big spectres with bleeding(way tankier than zombies) and animated guardian.
Im thinking about Necromantic Aegis but dunno if its worth.
When ill get 6l armor + 4lvl empower ill probably just change zombies to armor and spectres to helmet.
Im only 80lvl but it works nice now.
Last edited by magnum555 on Mar 8, 2017, 3:20:46 PM
"
magnum555 wrote:
Im using zombies in the baron which gives us +2lvl(works like 4l + empower 3) and dmg is more than enough.
In my 5l chest im using spectre setup. Im using Towering Figment from dareso arena on merciless. They are super tanky(crazy tanky), they have physical dmg and free puncture(bleeding).
As armour im using Vis Mortis for sweet unholy might and changed boots for Bones of Ullr. Got only about 1050str but because of boots i got 6 zombies anyway + additional spectre.
I ended up with 6 big zombies + 4 crazy big spectres with bleeding(way tankier than zombies) and animated guardian.
When ill get 6l armor + 4lvl empower ill probably just change zombies to armor and spectres to helmet.

try running 2 unending hungers and watch those things go berserk
since they are melee they get should get buffed by soul eater way more often.
Took the advice from earlier and tested a Queen's Escape. HOO BOY. No more slow zombies. No more worrying about having them keep up with me. I only convocate when I leap a gap or something. TONS of fun.

Shaper will probably require the Mon'Tregul's but otherwise I think Queen's Decree is better for the build by a lot. Packs not exploding is more than made up for by the crazy fast zombies zipping around, I would think.

It feels better (faster = way more responsive) and it is better defensively. You can shift your zombies in front of missile packs faster than they can fire at you. I was giggling all morning watching those little guys run around like Barry Allen on meth.
"
magnum555 wrote:

That sounds interesting. How much HP do you have with that setup?
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
I'm using Wither CwC to curse things

Works better with poison support?

Not a bad idea. Only downsides I see are that Ball Lightning hits more stuff and breaks containers.
"
Smaptastic wrote:
Took the advice from earlier and tested a Queen's Escape. HOO BOY. No more slow zombies. No more worrying about having them keep up with me. I only convocate when I leap a gap or something. TONS of fun.

Shaper will probably require the Mon'Tregul's but otherwise I think Queen's Decree is better for the build by a lot. Packs not exploding is more than made up for by the crazy fast zombies zipping around, I would think.

It feels better (faster = way more responsive) and it is better defensively. You can shift your zombies in front of missile packs faster than they can fire at you. I was giggling all morning watching those little guys run around like Barry Allen on meth.

You're welcome :)
I am doing 4-link SRS in helm and 5-link zombie in chest and am absolutely stomping through T12 so far. Haste + Vaal haste + Flesh offering is awesome. The SRS does the heavy lifting through trash, and the zombies crush any rares and bosses. Montes + Necro aegis + Vicatrios Charity is phenomenal.

Still need a few more levels to get my 6th mega zombo as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info