[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

Hi, I've been following this guide and I'm loving my auramancer,just one question I've.... is there any gem I can replace the Animate Guardian to? He doesn't seem to provide much and dies too quickly... I bought all the gear for him and stuff and I didn't even realized he died in one of the maps lol, without minion life nodes he's quite squishy, he was about 8k hp only I think, so is there any good replacement for the gloves in that socket?
"
Heartless79 wrote:
Hi, I've been following this guide and I'm loving my auramancer,just one question I've.... is there any gem I can replace the Animate Guardian to? He doesn't seem to provide much and dies too quickly... I bought all the gear for him and stuff and I didn't even realized he died in one of the maps lol, without minion life nodes he's quite squishy, he was about 8k hp only I think, so is there any good replacement for the gloves in that socket?

You can put your vaal auras in there and toss an increased duration in there instead of the guardian, that'll help you out with your vaal disc/haste.
"
"
Heartless79 wrote:

You can put your vaal auras in there and toss an increased duration in there instead of the guardian, that'll help you out with your vaal disc/haste.

Alright thanks for the advice, that does sound lovely ^^
Heartless, keep me posted on your progress :D with some gear sometime, it's always nice to see how the guild is going for people.
Hi Ren,

while you wait for Heartless next post, let me entertain you with my newest progressions:

yes, United in Dream! (and a new ES ring)
Awesome upgrade, but to make Envy work with my current config I had to take off Empower from the chest setup, not so bad 'cause now I have room (as you recently suggested) for Inc Duration on Vaal Haste, that now is basically perma up!
Another modification is Purity of Elements, now socketed into Victario (so no effect on me anymore) in place of a (now) lvl 1 clarity, socketed in the gloves.
Not so dramatic, here's a screenshot of my stats, my only flaw seem to be the light res not overcapped enough to compensate on ele weakness maps:

I RNGed again, after 21 disc also Generosity got 21, so Envy is now even more powerful and the investment in United in Dreams (200 chaos and 70 regrets) proved even more rewarding :)
After some testing with my guildies, 14 auras without Empower still gives everyone (chaos dmg dealer or not is no difference) more dps than my previous 13 auras + empower setup, so it's a winwin for all!

Also aniguardian now is receiving some care, after noticing how he died TOO FREQUENTLY I decided to try something different:

in place of

Started this tryout 2 days ago, he's still here so it makes me happy and confident!
"
KalidhoS wrote:
Hi Ren,

Spoiler
while you wait for Heartless next post, let me entertain you with my newest progressions:

yes, United in Dream! (and a new ES ring)
Awesome upgrade, but to make Envy work with my current config I had to take off Empower from the chest setup, not so bad 'cause now I have room (as you recently suggested) for Inc Duration on Vaal Haste, that now is basically perma up!
Another modification is Purity of Elements, now socketed into Victario (so no effect on me anymore) in place of a (now) lvl 1 clarity, socketed in the gloves.
Not so dramatic, here's a screenshot of my stats, my only flaw seem to be the light res not overcapped enough to compensate on ele weakness maps:

I RNGed again, after 21 disc also Generosity got 21, so Envy is now even more powerful and the investment in United in Dreams (200 chaos and 70 regrets) proved even more rewarding :)
After some testing with my guildies, 14 auras without Empower still gives everyone (chaos dmg dealer or not is no difference) more dps than my previous 13 auras + empower setup, so it's a winwin for all!

Also aniguardian now is receiving some care, after noticing how he died TOO FREQUENTLY I decided to try something different:

in place of

Started this tryout 2 days ago, he's still here so it makes me happy and confident!

Hey, so first off, i don't use zahn's for my animate guardian, i just prefer using base life on him, so usually belly of the beasts or carcass jacks and then hp rares i find that aren't good enough to sell.

As to your aura setups, I tried many different setups to try to get what you wanted, determination/grace outside of victario's and having purity of elements out of it. I tried it with two level 3 enlightens, you can possibly do it and have empowered anger/wrath/hatred with 2 level 4 enlightens or with a 95% mana multiplier chest. Otherwise, it looks like having them empowered won't be happening.

Glad to see your luck is going quite well, keep it up buddy!

If you have spare currency after grabbing a United In Dream, attempt to replace your ES necklace with
Hey Ran, thx for the feedback :)

I already tried yesterday a setup with 2x lvl4 enlighten (1 in helm, 1 in gloves) lent some minutes from a buddy, unfortunately even with that no room for empower even keeping PoEle socketed in Victario :(
How could you?

Not a big issue, I'll have to be more careful in ele weakness maps :|

As for Chayula, I think I'll try it if I can get a good price, this league has gone quite well hence I'll invest some more (already spent around 450/500c but all worth it!)

cu soon ;)
Hi! this is my gear so far on my character lvl 84

I'm still missing some upgrades and I haven't make the correct setups for gloves and helmet yet (gloves mainly because they aren't that great atm), it's enjoyable but I've noticed I've a really small ES... only at 5321 ES with all auras activated and stuff, feeling I should've more but then again, some pieces of my gear aren't really that optimal.

That Overflowing Chalice is there basically as a filler, though it's pretty good for when you actually are running out of charges, you pop it on one monster pack and your Coruscatings are back to full basically, pretty awesome.

What do you think I should focus next on my build to get more tanky and have better survivality?

I think it's also good to mention that as far as jewels go, I only have the 2 core ones for auras.

'nuff said *_*
"
KalidhoS wrote:
Hey Ran, thx for the feedback :)

Spoiler
I already tried yesterday a setup with 2x lvl4 enlighten (1 in helm, 1 in gloves) lent some minutes from a buddy, unfortunately even with that no room for empower even keeping PoEle socketed in Victario :(
How could you?

Not a big issue, I'll have to be more careful in ele weakness maps :|

As for Chayula, I think I'll try it if I can get a good price, this league has gone quite well hence I'll invest some more (already spent around 450/500c but all worth it!)

cu soon ;)

This probably with 2 level 4 enlightens. Also you'd need to adjust your gems to put Determination/Grace into your shield since they're 50% reservation, this means Determination/Grace/Haste into shield and Discipline somewhere else. Purity of elements you'll have to live without so keep that in your victario.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info