[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
SoundyDaBoy wrote:
hm, leveling? I new player, but i dont know, how started...

For this build i recommend levelling with friends or a party but if you can't find one you can always try levelling with a bunch of other skills or SRS. There's passives and such.
I normally play a WI witch and wanted something different this league and this build filled that want. It's easy to start and not to hard to save up for the expensive items. Buff and loot lol.

Aside from a small hiccup on my part this build has ran smoothly and very efficently. I love it and I think my friends love it even more.

Thanks for posting this build and thanks again for your help figuring out where I went wrong.
"
"
SoundyDaBoy wrote:
hm, leveling? I new player, but i dont know, how started...

For this build i recommend levelling with friends or a party but if you can't find one you can always try levelling with a bunch of other skills or SRS. There's passives and such.

Just a heads up on how to solo level any aurabot build.
I recommend doing SRS. You get ~24 respec points from quests if I remember correctly.

I would just follow

12 Points
31 Points
39 Points

And from there focus on the normal build.

Those three damage nodes for minions help a lot.

Ascendancy order for this would be Spirit Eater > Commander of Darkness

It's not 100% tested or anything, but I found that compared to my other ventures, this has worked the best for me so far.

Also the leveling trees are practically copied from Tahreyn's LL SRS Auramancer here. So thank you Tahreyn for those.
"
"
KalidhoS wrote:
Hi again,

small variation to the setup, thanks to a guildie hint, dual curse blasphemy (in fact I thought, our tree buff also curses, in a minor way than auras but still...), check it out:

1)Curses
It's not a terrible idea to curse but the passive tree doesn't buff curses at all aside from reducing the reservation of them because the aura effectiveness specifically says for non-curse auras.

2)Flasks
Yeah i can see 3 flasks as being the ideal, i used to have the 4 coruscating setup when the flasks were 6 seconds at the most which made 3 risky and 4 ideal. So since the buff 3 can definitely be ideal especially since you can get a defensive flask in there!

Keep on keeping on and show everyone the power that necrobots can achieve! Also, keep me posted on your progress!

Hi mate!

On the curses subject, I was referring mostly to the Leadership node, +50% aoe for all auras (hence a blasphemed curse, if wording is with me)
Basically it had all that I felt I needed with curses, the actual effect magnitude is negligible to our cause as supporter, but we can slow with temp chains entire packs by staying on the (safe) verge of it, enhancing our own survivability

On a side note, I had an epiphany and decided that my future resides with 14k+armour, hence new config:

kindly note the determination+grace that, along with IRON REFLEXES gives me that sweet over-14000 armour I so sorely missed.
I noticed that with my equip, I could make do without 2x 30dex and 1x 30str nodes, converted into the needed pathing to IR, gained at lvl 93

Also, I found Bated Breath a great addition for survivability in spammy boss areas, where my ES did seem too slow to start.
The ES% and ES rolls on it give me only 30 less ES (6900) than with my previous crystal belt (6930), that already had good ES rolls.
I found trading the 30% chaos res for 20% faster ES recharge is a no brainer, even on very chaos-filled maps.

About survivability, I'm really failing to understand Sorrow of the Divine (probably I'm doing something wrong)
When I use it, since I only have 50 life free it only slooooooooowly recharges some of my ES (like 400-500/s), and that's so slow it is basically useless
It taking away all my life leaves me with no whirling blade as well (vaal clarity can't always be up)

Please, can you give me suggestions on this flask?

I'm with the above equipment at 6.9k ES, 14k armour, all ele res over 160% uncapped (fire over 390% with Coruscating up :D ) and 2% chaos res
As for Sorrow of the Divine, it's just there to be there, you can easily swap it out for another flask however you feel fit.

I was planning to get Dying Sun because i believe that affects aura AoE. But it's just up to preference! So use whichever combination of flasks you find fit! Maybe a granite can go well with the amount of armor you have now! :D

Thanks for keeping me updated on your progress, happy Pathing and stay safe!

@KalidhoS: You can squeeze more out of the flask if you get passives like Golem's Blood. Without getting life regen in the passive tree, you only have the regen from Vitality which doesn't end up being much.
Hello, I am trying to build this build myself, and I was wondering if it would be possible to swap out Alpha's Howl for an ES helm with 15% reduced haste mana reserved and 5% reduced mana reserve crafted from Essence of Laothing? I have a helm with over 300 ES, but I don't know if it will work and still allow me to run all of the aura's.

Thank you for any input in advance.
Built one of these recently, plays well with fairly minimal investment so far. I havn't spent more than like 5c on any one item so far - found the legacy shield on my first character this league.

I had some issues starting out leveling, but I rolled spellpower nodes at the start of the witch tree, then picked up an Ashrend with a 4L and put Bladefall+concentrated+added lightning+added cold in it, after this everything went swimmingly to 62 where i dropped in Victario's and switched to ES gear and aurabotted in lake for pub groups until 75 where i finished up linking generosity and capped resists with the help of 3 ES%/allres jewels.

decent jewel substitutes for the uniques can be had for 1-5c ea (look for 7%+ ES and 7%+ allres).

getting a belt with flask effect duration (or enchanting one with it) helps crutch not having the quality on your Coruscating Elixers a good bit (mine last just under 10sec ea with 14% on my belt).

Sin Trek's are a good starter boot, but color poorly for our needs - try to get a rare boot farily quickly so you can finish linking things up to generosity.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skippy311/characters

For those that want to spend money and feel safe at night.
IGN Thameus_IV
"
Sianaka wrote:
Hello, I am trying to build this build myself, and I was wondering if it would be possible to swap out Alpha's Howl for an ES helm with 15% reduced haste mana reserved and 5% reduced mana reserve crafted from Essence of Laothing? I have a helm with over 300 ES, but I don't know if it will work and still allow me to run all of the aura's.

Thank you for any input in advance.

You can but you won't be able to run Envy aura, i tested it out myself xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info