[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
"
Oakie wrote:
Hi,

I am loving your build and made it to 81, however doing for the first time high end maps, the bleeds from breaches is slaying me, what are you using to counter this?

For now I had to replace one of the chaos immune flasks with a life flask that has remove bleed. But see nothing in your setup to counter it, was just wondering.

Thanks in advance

Just use a quicksilver flask with removes bleeding =P You can definitely remove the zealot's oath flask for it.

Well due to the massive amount of mobs being killed I am ok with just 3 coruscating flasks.

Another thing that I can't figure out is what else would be bypassing the energy shield. Had several occasions where the flask was up but I died with 80% of my shield intact.

So far this is my setup (currently 13 out of the 14 aura's):

"
Oakie wrote:
"
"
Oakie wrote:
Spoiler
Hi,

I am loving your build and made it to 81, however doing for the first time high end maps, the bleeds from breaches is slaying me, what are you using to counter this?

For now I had to replace one of the chaos immune flasks with a life flask that has remove bleed. But see nothing in your setup to counter it, was just wondering.

Thanks in advance

Spoiler

Just use a quicksilver flask with removes bleeding =P You can definitely remove the zealot's oath flask for it.
Spoiler

Well due to the massive amount of mobs being killed I am ok with just 3 coruscating flasks.

Another thing that I can't figure out is what else would be bypassing the energy shield. Had several occasions where the flask was up but I died with 80% of my shield intact.

So far this is my setup (currently 13 out of the 14 aura's):

Were you at all doing Hall of Grandmasters or a specific boss where this happened? Because this hasn't happened to me and the only thing i could think of would be Culling Strike.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Apr 24, 2017, 3:36:30 PM
Nope, no specific boss, was just some random mobs in a t9 map. I know it can't be poison due to the enchant on my boots. So i'll keep an eye out for when it happens again, did some test runs today and it looked already a lot better. Only beyond is tricky for now, got my remove bleeding rdy and gotta stop forgetting to activate my flasks. Just needs more practice to get used to this playing style

"
Oakie wrote:
Nope, no specific boss, was just some random mobs in a t9 map. I know it can't be poison due to the enchant on my boots. So i'll keep an eye out for when it happens again, did some test runs today and it looked already a lot better. Only beyond is tricky for now, got my remove bleeding rdy and gotta stop forgetting to activate my flasks. Just needs more practice to get used to this playing style

That's great! It'd be interesting to know what got to you so if you can figure out what killed you then that'd be nice to know.

Oh by the way, when you stop needing resists from your belt try rolling out a belt for flask duration, this adds a solid second for me which brings me to 11 seconds now.

"
"
Oakie wrote:

That's great! It'd be interesting to know what got to you so if you can figure out what killed you then that'd be nice to know.

Oh by the way, when you stop needing resists from your belt try rolling out a belt for flask duration, this adds a solid second for me which brings me to 11 seconds now.

Good idea, bought:

brings me to 10seconds but haven't take the flask nodes yet, so should increase more
Added a shaper video of myself with a buddy of mine, Crit_O_Rama. We mess around for most of the video but overall it was a good run~!
Interesting build, just need to get used to using those pots, is it mandatory to get all gems to quality 20%? I'm planning to try this build out. and do you cap your resistance wtih all those resistance with generosity attached to them?
IGN: flaxburn
"
crunchz87 wrote:
Interesting build, just need to get used to using those pots, is it mandatory to get all gems to quality 20%? I'm planning to try this build out. and do you cap your resistance wtih all those resistance with generosity attached to them?

Yep, i can cap myself with generosity on my resistance gems, but what a lot of people have done is taken the generosity out and put Enlighten/Purity of Fire/Ice/Lightning in your helmet to give you the resists too. After some testing with a friend of mine we found out that Generosity actually gives a damage increase even if it's on auras that don't affect damage types for whatever reason.

It's not mandatory to get all gems to 20% but it does help out quite a bit considering aura radius was a bit nerfed.

(Note: Fire resistance isn't too bad to leave uncapped, Coruscating Elixir gives 50% fire resistance and 6% max fire resist. So since you'll have coruscating up quite a bit you should be good to go.)
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on May 2, 2017, 6:18:52 AM
"
"
crunchz87 wrote:

Yep, i can cap myself with generosity on my resistance gems, but what a lot of people have done is taken the generosity out and put Enlighten/Purity of Fire/Ice/Lightning in your helmet to give you the resists too. After some testing with a friend of mine we found out that Generosity actually gives a damage increase even if it's on auras that don't affect damage types for whatever reason.

It's not mandatory to get all gems to 20% but it does help out quite a bit considering aura radius was a bit nerfed.

(Note: Fire resistance isn't too bad to leave uncapped, Coruscating Elixir gives 50% fire resistance and 6% max fire resist. So since you'll have coruscating up quite a bit you should be good to go.)

I see, btw If I were to get a clarity just for the additional aura, does commander of darkness work if my ally didn't gets buff by clarity? or its ok as long as I run a clarity aura, then my commander of darkness triggers on them even with them not being buff by clarity radius? was thinking if I should by clarity q20
IGN: flaxburn
Spoiler
"
crunchz87 wrote:
"
"
crunchz87 wrote:

I see, btw If I were to get a clarity just for the additional aura, does commander of darkness work if my ally didn't gets buff by clarity? or its ok as long as I run a clarity aura, then my commander of darkness triggers on them even with them not being buff by clarity radius? was thinking if I should by clarity q20

You should definitely try to get a 20q Clarity

The buff will only be on them if your auras affect them which means if clarity doesn't affect them, it won't add a bonus, However, most people don't really run Clarity since mana leech is a huge deal. Aside from that, people that do run Clarity will easily have their aura overpowered since we have more aura effect than they do. Clarity will be your fine tune skill, it'll either be level 1/3/4/11/13/14/16/18/20 depending on your life. You want to get your life low enough to just barely use your whirling blades to get around. So you use it to adjust your remaining hp pool.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on May 3, 2017, 2:48:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info