[2.6] EK NOVA Pathfinder/Occultist Millions of DPS. UPDATED w/ Leveling Guide!

Now useing a mings and +1 curse karui starting to feel decent

Also started to use increased crit and thad feels better
dank
Really interested in playing this, however I'm kinda curious how this plays single target.
Is it viable for endgame bosses like the guardians? Uber atziri?
IGN: soulyanar/PewPewPulse
What charge i need to take on merciless bandits quest? On tree selected endurance charge, but it look useless
Yeap Mings gives insane + dmg. If you dont like the Endurance Charge take the Power. This Build can definitly definitely do all the Content in the Game available
Any chance you could post a vid of you doing a guardian?
IGN: soulyanar/PewPewPulse
I've been out of the country since the league start. So I'll be the latest on the train for my own build lol.

Merciless bandits get either power or endurance. I like endurance since there's no way we can reach another endurance charge on the tree. It's basically just your choice, and its not super significant or build breaking whichever one you choose.

Some things to get your damage up..
* Make sure you have a source of Shock. Vinktars, or added lightning damage to spells on a rare weapon.
* Make sure you are using power charges.. of course. Frenzy charges add about the same dps too, so Added cold damage or Taste of Hate or Hatred (while leveling) in order for Ice Bite to work.
* Use a Diamond Flask. Use Increased Critical Strikes gem until you get all the crit nodes. Then, even with Controlled Destruction, Increased Critical Damage adds more than Increased Critical Strikes - even if our crit chance is something low like 67%.

Leveling gems are worth experimenting with, as I can't say the most optimal ones.. Void Manipulation really shines after we get Atziri flask, poison, and the chaos damage nodes (Which you get in levels 75-90)

Added Fire will likely add more than Added Chaos until you get poison, and the chaos scaling nodes.

"
aaahChu wrote:
Any chance you could post a vid of you doing a guardian?

I am still a noob with making a lot of curreny. My Gear and my Flasks are not fully done yet. I could probably kill them already but i am missing the maps. Maybe in 2-3 Days
How do you sustain mana before Vinktar's? (If you run Temp Chains instead of Warlord's Mark)
Hey i dont pick the Chaos dmg notes. what a spell(totem) can i use for single target(boss fights)?
Last edited by PoEzocker on Mar 9, 2017, 5:46:09 AM
"
Ultrabuse wrote:
How do you sustain mana before Vinktar's? (If you run Temp Chains instead of Warlord's Mark)

you run warlords mark

and a hybrid flask before you go CI

"

Hey i dont pick the Chaos dmg notes. what a spell(totem) can i use for single target(boss fights)?

bladefall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info