[2.6] EK NOVA Pathfinder/Occultist Millions of DPS. UPDATED w/ Leveling Guide!

I recently made a similar character, and was looking for ideas when I found this build... your path of building dps was way higher than mine so I tried looking at your build... When I make a character in path of building the dps caps out at 500k, with 20 stacks of wither, vulnerability, level 100, perfect rolls on all gear and flasks up. As far as I can tell there are no links to your path of building, but I really am curious what is making your PoB tooltip twice as high.
Do you have all the charges checked under configuration, bandit choices, all the ascendencies allocated and the "Is the Enemy Shocked?" box checked? The weapon you used also makes a big difference, and jewels help as well.
Last edited by Chaoticgames on Apr 30, 2017, 6:08:35 PM
I was right about half the dps I should have been, in hindsight it should have been obvious I was forgetting shocked... woops... Thanks for the reply.
Just started levelling this build.

Why not use Victario's Acuity Turquoise Amulet? Seems so solid and not having to worry about charges is amazing :D
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Question regarding getting a dagger. Does the dagger need > 100% crit chance on the dagger to function properly? What about a dagger with 50% crit chance, 40~ spell damage, 25~ attack speed, 20 cast speed?

Is there a certain threshold that we should aim for regarding crit chance?
I know i'm only level 72, but will somebody tell me why i only have 11k damage in h/o? is it gem quality and leveled gems? if so is that the only thing holding me back?
what gems i can use in 5link setup? (because i want IQ gem as 6link)
5link setup would be enought for t11-t13 with good/decent other gear pieces ?
thx for the build!
"
iPulsar wrote:
I know i'm only level 72, but will somebody tell me why i only have 11k damage in h/o? is it gem quality and leveled gems? if so is that the only thing holding me back?

its gem level and qual man and your level my dps is low in ho about 72k without flasks or charges and i use brightbeak for movement speed just stick to it man at 94 with brightbeak and buffed have over 400k tool tip on path of building i have 3.2 mil youll get there but also im low life with some pritty decent gears if you want to check out my char and profile you more than welcome to
Is it worth to bother with Abyssal Cry if you dont run any pierce ?
IGn Name: Spatten
can i do this build with raider ascendy instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info