[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Can someone explain to me why this LL build doesn't use CI? How am I supposed to proc LL?
"
ljusul wrote:
Can someone explain to me why this LL build doesn't use CI? How am I supposed to proc LL?

LL and CI are 2 different things... With CI you're always on full life: 1hp = 100%.
"These are our two Auras we reserve on life in order to achieve "Low-Life" You want your Discipline as high as you can get it, but don't level your clarity up too much."
Read the GEMS section carefully.
Last edited by Windgaming on Sep 2, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
Can anyone look at my skill tree and tell me what I am doing wrong right now. I think I'm just gear screwed and need to get that in order. Sadly, the currency hasn't been kind to me this league.
"
ljusul wrote:
Can anyone look at my skill tree and tell me what I am doing wrong right now. I think I'm just gear screwed and need to get that in order. Sadly, the currency hasn't been kind to me this league.

Your profile is private
Sorry about that. Should be available now. So, I've made some very positive progress. Found a few EX, invested into cheap shavs. Socketed, re-soled, repeated a few times. Moving forward, I'm trying to figure out why my DPS is still so low. I am missing a node on the far right that should help me get some more damage over time DPS. Is my real breakneck problem my Jewels?
Hey,

one question regarding EE. Will spells cast using "cash on damage taken" support trigger EE?
"
kwagam wrote:
Hey,

one question regarding EE. Will spells cast using "cash on damage taken" support trigger EE?

Just get cold or lightning damage and trigger it with shield charge.
Or use Orb of Storms linked to Increased crit strikes

That can be use to trigger both Elemental Equilibrium and Elemental Overload.
Updated for 3.4

https://pastebin.com/TsRyqCdn

Last edited by ljusul on Sep 9, 2018, 10:24:42 PM
"
ljusul wrote:
Updated for 3.4

https://pastebin.com/TsRyqCdn

How is it updated if you're not the OP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info