[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

while were at it :D

not as good as yours but still decent imo. i yolod the cold res 8)

i havent looked at the build really but since i finally linked my shavs 2 days ago i might add scorching ray. so far im rf only.
Having a ton of fun with this build ATM. Probably the most fun I've had. I feel my ray damage is lacking a bit but I still have a ways to go for getting some optimal gear/lvl21 gems.

Thanks for the write up!
I'm wondering where I should go for my next gear upgrade. I'm planning to drop Vertex once my BM hits level 21 or Enlighten hits level 3, but until then I'm stuck with it. Maybe jewels? Energy from Within?

Last edited by dragonsroc on Apr 9, 2017, 1:29:07 PM
"
dragonsroc wrote:
I'm wondering where I should go for my next gear upgrade. I'm planning to drop Vertex once my BM hits level 21 or Enlighten hits level 3, but until then I'm stuck with it. Maybe jewels? Energy from Within?

Interesting belt choice there, I have to admit. I've ran it in path of building and it gives me more ES and damage than Auxium. I might give it a try. Honestly, that would be your best coice, as well as getting that 6l on shav for an insane scorching ray damage boost. Jewels as well, all around lots of work to do. :) Oh, and DOT gloves would be an insane damage boost to RF as well.
How can i all purity use?

If I do this, then my mana of Zero :(

What can i do????
"
goose1976 wrote:
How can i all purity use?

If I do this, then my mana of Zero :(

What can i do????

Your setup seems wrong. Your tree is fine, so the problem is empower which you run on BM. You also don't pick up the mana nodes behind MoM, so you can't run clarity. Until you get more mana, drop clarity.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#iH=kzu/9b.vL/Z2=n.fTe

Here's how your setup should look like. Since all the purities, vitality and discipline are 35%, it doesn't matter how you place them. Set yourself up to the colors on your gear. Essentially, you need AT LEAST, lvl3 enlighten and lvl21 blood magic.

edit: Sorry for doublepost

edit2: Sick gloves, holy shit! Also, your EE is pointless at the moment. You have fire damage on your ring so every time you should charge into a pack, they get +50 fire resistance. If you use orb of storms to proc EE then you're slowing yourself down, pointlessly. Get a ring with cold or light dmg.
Last edited by McRazor on Apr 9, 2017, 4:52:15 PM
What do you think of running double curse flammability and elemental weakness instead of EE. I usually party with friends and EE can potentially hurt them.
"
Chochalos wrote:
What do you think of running double curse flammability and elemental weakness instead of EE. I usually party with friends and EE can potentially hurt them.

Yep dual curse is great if you can get your hands on a +1curse presence values at 1-2mirr or afford to spend the passives to get +1 curse on tree.

Remember that your curses could effect your other party members' curses too ;)

I made this build as a solo guy able to do all content, so do keep that in mind a well :)

Adjust and make changes as you see fit and what works best for you!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I just made the change, and I think you are better off with these skill tree changes:

Drop Arsonist and Quick Recovery. Path through the str nodes in the center instead of Precision/Retribution. Path down to Warrior's Blood through Born to Fight/Versatility.

Same regen, enough strength to not need any on gear, less damage (40% fire, 14% spell), loss of cast speed, but you gain 4 skill points (jewel slot + extra). The jewel slot makes up for the damage loss already, so the change basically boils down to sacrificing 14% cast speed for a skill point and not needing to worry about a str roll on gear. This makes is so that all you need to worry about is dex. You also gain access to Diamond Skin/Maurader life regen if you really need them for super budget gear.
@McRazor

thanks for help

i have all purity run

what can i do for es (going up and down when i activat rf) ???

the new ring better?

ps. sorry for my english ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info