[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
chinhodado wrote:
"
You are Block capped for the most part

How are you block capped? Apart from Bastion of Hope's "50% additional Block Chance for 1 second every 5 seconds"?

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
@Ahfack and anyone playing this build with around 13k ES or less:

Pré 3.0 ES nerfs it was not worth it to take the 4 nodes from MoM over 4 x 6% ES nodes, because the ES nodes gave you more ES. However, with the flat ES values nerfed after 3.0, the 6% ES nodes became less valuable because there is less flat ES to scale off. As a result the 4 MoM nodes have become stronger, since they give you flat ES based off mana with guardian Ascendancy.

Did some testing, and at around 13k ES I get 100 more ES from the MoM nodes than I do from the 6% ES nodes. So not only do you get more ES, but it also makes it a lot easier to sustain RF casting.

My advise for anyone not playing standard and/or having less than 13k-ish ES: spec into MoM nodes instead of the 4 x 6% ES nodes in the tree. To be sure on the difference for your specific build, use Path of Building to test.

@Ahfack: maybe you want to add this to your build guide seeing as this will be applicable to the majority of people playing this build?

Yeah, I've gotten a lot of feedback about the MoM nodes. I'll make a league-based tree for 3.1 - no sense in doing it before in case something changes though. Thanks for input/feedback!

Cool, thanks.

One other thing, though it's really nitpicking at this point, it's better to spec into the 30 INT node called Ancestral Knowledge over a 6% ES node. The 30 INT actually gives slightly better ES because the INT also scales mana.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
@Ahfack and anyone playing this build with around 13k ES or less:

Pré 3.0 ES nerfs it was not worth it to take the 4 nodes from MoM over 4 x 6% ES nodes, because the ES nodes gave you more ES. However, with the flat ES values nerfed after 3.0, the 6% ES nodes became less valuable because there is less flat ES to scale off. As a result the 4 MoM nodes have become stronger, since they give you flat ES based off mana with guardian Ascendancy.

Did some testing, and at around 13k ES I get 100 more ES from the MoM nodes than I do from the 6% ES nodes. So not only do you get more ES, but it also makes it a lot easier to sustain RF casting.

My advise for anyone not playing standard and/or having less than 13k-ish ES: spec into MoM nodes instead of the 4 x 6% ES nodes in the tree. To be sure on the difference for your specific build, use Path of Building to test.

@Ahfack: maybe you want to add this to your build guide seeing as this will be applicable to the majority of people playing this build?

Yeah, I've gotten a lot of feedback about the MoM nodes. I'll make a league-based tree for 3.1 - no sense in doing it before in case something changes though. Thanks for input/feedback!

Cool, thanks.

One other thing, though it's really nitpicking at this point, it's better to spec into the 30 INT node called Ancestral Knowledge over a 6% ES node. The 30 INT actually gives slightly better ES because the INT also scales mana.

Awesome! Thanks for all the feedback
Hey Ahfack! Still having a blast with the build, and wanted to ask, in case of any potential changes, will you keep this build (and your other builds for that matter) updated come 3.1 :)?
"
Freddydaking wrote:
Hey Ahfack! Still having a blast with the build, and wanted to ask, in case of any potential changes, will you keep this build (and your other builds for that matter) updated come 3.1 :)?

Definitely!
"
Definitely!

Fucking awesome man :)
Oh yea BTW!

The new Yriels fostering 3D art looks AMAZING as a skin for ones chest with the white fire for SR and RF!
Last edited by Freddydaking on Nov 26, 2017, 11:49:59 AM
"
Freddydaking wrote:
Oh yea BTW!

The new Yriels fostering 3D art looks AMAZING as a skin for ones chest with the white fire for SR and RF!

Yeah it looks really good :)
hey bro im thinking of doing this as a 3.1 starter do you have a path of building link i could use?

thanks in advance !
ign: ROCSpoe
"
RocsPOE wrote:
hey bro im thinking of doing this as a 3.1 starter do you have a path of building link i could use?

thanks in advance !

Look under trees/leveling

I will make another changes the trees after 3.1 tree/patch notes come out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info