Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
So they Dumpster Arcing Blow's by merging it with Crackling Speed by REMOVING all the chance to SHOCK and all Shockduration or am I missing something here ?

Just go crit, who the hell goes for status aliments w/o crit.
"
So they Dumpster Arcing Blow's by merging it with Crackling Speed by REMOVING all the chance to SHOCK and all Shockduration or am I missing something here ?

You're mistaking arcing blows for Static blows. Static blows cluster is still on the tree mate
-Reach of the council nerf
I just think -2 arrows is just a bit too much here, if max arrow count is the problem the damage should be addjusted to legacy version
-Blade vortex not nerfed
OP single target damage and boss killer, facetank inc. such things like this kill PoE gameplay original complexity

Everything else is huge +
I love big item changes
Still refreshing to see if Blade Flurry gets radius increase per level.

Might need to respec to CI just to get the AoE cluster in the Witch area.

RIP Exalts.

(Although it might still clear comparably well. I have to wait and see...)
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
When are we going to see some more buffs to summoner?
The "Zombies deal increased damage" enchant is made nearly useless due to the bone helmet. (uber zombie enchant = 40% more damage, bone helm implicit = 30%-40% more damage to ALL minions)
Make minion mods rollable instead of being essence/master crafting only
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Reach of the Council: Number of Additional Arrows reduced to 2.

Here we go. First voltaxic rift, now reach of the council. Another 1c unique bow.

GGG can you please stop kill bows? Bows skills is not being buffed for so long, and now you're almost there to kill all viable unique bows in the game.

Deaths Opus is King now for unique Bows, sadly. No longer any reason to farm council at all. Rare and crafted bows looks like the way to go now.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
The Docks unique monster The Revenant has been renamed The Shipyard Terror.

Poe just ruined there whole game, GG GGG. CANT BELIEVE THIS.
ขอบคุณมาก from th thank
Very very excited for Friday.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I thought Weight of the Empire was supposed to be buffed to 20%, or am I missing something?
Clayshaper is best shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info