Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

Why the hell is weight of the empire now limited to 2? My duelist has 5, granted he does kick some ass but at a cost. Clear speed isn't as good as say an earthquake or reave build. Single target damage is good but I wouldn't say it needed a nerd to the build unless someone came up with something crazy and that's why its been reduced...
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Reach of the Council: Number of Additional Arrows reduced to 2.

Here we go. First voltaxic rift, now reach of the council. Another 1c unique bow.

GGG can you please stop kill bows? Bows skills is not being buffed for so long, and now you're almost there to kill all viable unique bows in the game.

Deaths Opus is King now for unique Bows, sadly. No longer any reason to farm council at all. Rare and crafted bows looks like the way to go now.

Why was this nerfed again? The newly nerfed version was fine why would you break it? If it is not broken don't break it? Well...guess i still have my old legacy one.
🐢
Yah, my build was buff... but I don't really want to play it again...
nerf reach nerf drillneck
what is dead may never die 4Head
basically no reason for the cold to phys cluster not to be 50% total, ice crash was almost playable
Last edited by SneakyYasuoMain on Mar 2, 2017, 1:03:09 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:
Does anyone know what Vaal Discipline will do now(after the patch) ?!

Regen your ES.

Vaal Discipline was the only thing that keept Low Life ES Based RF build alive in high content...now w/o the ES boosts....it seems the ES based RF builds are dead....

LATE EDIT: Can we get a proper explanation to what Vaal Discipline will REALLY do after the patch ?!Will only give combat ES regen !? what will gem levels do now ? increase duration ?! level a gem to level 20 just for one extra second duration ?!

Regards, Infinity !!!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Last edited by InfinityAtEnd on Mar 2, 2017, 4:04:35 AM
Not only Drillneck.... not only Reach of the Council..... but also Vaal Haste ....

GGG Why you hate rangers ? Please answer me ?

If you want to nerf an item reduce its stats with 15-20% not 50% at once ... this is not a nerf this is destroying it....

This new patch is so unfair for ranged builds :X

GG to GGG
Last edited by mavrodiev88 on Mar 2, 2017, 2:58:31 AM
Hype is real
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
LEGIT REAL
REACH LEG JUST GOT 300ex 1 mirror????
Wow with the nerf going
I rather just get a mirror bow that can beat leg reach
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
I am very unsure what think about the new Zana mods. Atm they appear very lackluster to me; especially since we cannot apply them to unid'd maps. I will try them out tho....

I did FINALLY meet Abaxoth for the first time ever, two weeks ago. Guess how i got him???? Yep, double beyond, and finally rng smiled upon me.

http://puu.sh/uqAzu/39e6ca5b45.jpg

Did another double beyond sea witches an hour ago, and saw him again! XD

Soooooooooo much FUN both times. Not to mention fighting 3 at a time :)))))

RIP Double Beyond

/sheds tears
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info