Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

"
Xeian wrote:
I wanted to play a trapper for the next league.
Am i doomed with the new changes to AOE?
Whelp

Traps should be just fine.. In my last few trapbuilds i didn't use that much aoe from tree.
with overlapping clustertrap aoe and chain reaction from saboteur you should still be able to oneshoot packs without a problem.

And if thats not the case you lose a little clearspeed and throw down a second set of traps.. oder your second traps setup, since there is no reason to just play one trap for the most part.
This game is an eternal draft.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
"
OSsloth wrote:
I think this patch is a better time than any to remind everyone that there's literally no reason to ever play Inquisitor, as it can't benefit from double dipping. You're always better off playing Elementalist.

Not really
A question about this:
"
Shavronne's Revelation: No longer has 100% increased mana regeneration on left ring slot. Now has 40 Mana regenerated per second on left ring slot. Now has 100 Maximum Mana on right ring slot. Now has 100 Maximum Energy Shield on left ring slot.

Does that mean that the energy reg is still there but the downside of it is now instead flat 100 maxumum mana?
"
Kamelkungen wrote:
A question about this:
"
Shavronne's Revelation: No longer has 100% increased mana regeneration on left ring slot. Now has 40 Mana regenerated per second on left ring slot. Now has 100 Maximum Mana on right ring slot. Now has 100 Maximum Energy Shield on left ring slot.

Does that mean that the energy reg is still there but the downside of it is now instead flat 100 maxumum mana?

no real downside... three things happend:

1. 100% increased manareg got replaced by 40 flat mana per second on the left ring slot
2. left side got 100 max energy shield added
3. right side got 100 max mana added

nothing got removed and the item should be over all better.
Last edited by jingbandit on Mar 1, 2017, 1:44:10 PM
It's a PVE game, i don't understand all the NERF this NERF that comments...

Just play your build and enjoy the game. What's so complicated?
Sooo, no changes to Pathfinder or Vinktars? And the only CI nerf is the change to Vaal Discipline? Also only 15% reduced damage on Blade Flurry? Let's play the same meta once again...
"
RapplerSoon wrote:
Sooo, no changes to Pathfinder or Vinktars? And the only CI nerf is the change to Vaal Discipline? Also only 15% reduced damage on Blade Flurry? Let's play the same meta once again...

Not really... I think the AoE nerf hits BF aswell as most other AoE skills. I think stuff like LA or Tornado shot will be dominating.
Whatever is in here, isn't as important as the random stuff above this signature!
"
MaximumSteve wrote:
"
RapplerSoon wrote:

Not really... I think the AoE nerf hits BF aswell as most other AoE skills. I think stuff like LA or Tornado shot will be dominating.

They buffed BF AoE, so it will be the same. DMG of this skill is so broken that even 30% dmg nerf would not kill this skill.
LA/TS with Death Opus will be meta for bows again.
I wish I had some Divines. Only two have ever dropped for me in 2300 hours of play. Exalts have dropped more frequently for me. :(
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info