Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

Is there any chance for atlas reset in standard? :(
sunder gets buff and its worse then was before...... how the fk did you doo that...
Along with SSF Option add a No Uniques Option.
"
arcanemind wrote:
Wanted to try Ci cyclone build this league, should I still do it?

You can why not

People are just overreacting on things
mostly great stuff!

but drillneck is getting fucked xD
op falsks not getting touched and general powerlevel of flasks is still too high
"
anti4z500 wrote:
sunder gets buff and its worse then was before...... how the fk did you doo that...

The first hit is buffed, the explosion after that is nerfed.
"
Arielmve wrote:
In addition to the change to increased area of effect, the following items have also had their values modified (a Divine Orb can be used on existing items to receive these changes):
Victario's Influence now has 20-40% increased aura area of effect, instead of 10-20% increased aura radius.

The following changes cannot be obtained by rerolling the item's mods with a Divine Orb:
Victario's Influence: Now is supported by Level 30 Generosity. Reduced Reservation Cost of Socketed Gems increased to 30%. No longer has 10-20% Increased Radius of Aura skills. Now has 20-40% Increased Aura Area of Effect.

Which one is right one? Will it be updated or will have to divine it?
Arielmve : kinda both.

The radius becoming AoE is automatic and will be implemented on all items with radius. You can divine the new number associated.

But none of the other modifications will ever appear if you divine the armour.
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Mar 1, 2017, 1:05:45 PM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Sollkomol wrote:
Nothing exciting about the patch notes. For all of you that don't care about the temp leagues, its time to leave the game

it was time to leave when the point where they should've retired the "temp league" thing - that ever only was meant as a filler to bypass the time until proper content was in the game - was passed.

cause that was also the point when it became clear ggg was not interested in creating the best hack and slash possible. temp leagues are like really really long league of legends (or chess, or whatever is played in a match format) matches where your results aren't even recorded. no other game I ever played had such a stupid concept at its core. the only thing that is permanent is standard, and standard is shat upon by ggg. (like my signature says: a set of very time-consuming challenges for standard would fix the problem single-handedly. doesn't even need to be a reward for it!) it's an unwinnable situation to play this game if you can think beyond what you are actually doing. and I just can't help doing that

The main reason this game for me only makes temp leagues worth playing is the fokus on the tradeaspect of the game. you are "forced" to trade if you want to aquire something like Shavs or heathunter and in the Standart league currency is worth nothing and so you probaly end up poor if you want to buy something there. thats why i like temp leagues , there at least in the first weeks you can farm stuff that actually is worth something to get a desireable item later. but iam not against giving the standart players some goal to archive besides Hoarding currency, reach lvl 100 or posses Legacy/ mirrored items.
Honestly, I did not see that big nerf to Blade Flurry.
15% nerf at Level 20.

Its a nerf, yes, but its absolutely viable build.

It will still be able to kill uber atziri and shaper, isnt it???
Last edited by A7X89 on Mar 1, 2017, 1:28:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info