Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

A question about this:
"
Shavronne's Revelation: No longer has 100% increased mana regeneration on left ring slot. Now has 40 Mana regenerated per second on left ring slot. Now has 100 Maximum Mana on right ring slot. Now has 100 Maximum Energy Shield on left ring slot.

Does that mean that the energy reg is still there but the downside of it is now instead flat 100 maxumum mana?
"
A question about this:
"
Shavronne's Revelation: No longer has 100% increased mana regeneration on left ring slot. Now has 40 Mana regenerated per second on left ring slot. Now has 100 Maximum Mana on right ring slot. Now has 100 Maximum Energy Shield on left ring slot.

Does that mean that the energy reg is still there but the downside of it is now instead flat 100 maxumum mana?

no real downside... three things happend:

1. 100% increased manareg got replaced by 40 flat mana per second on the left ring slot
2. left side got 100 max energy shield added
3. right side got 100 max mana added

nothing got removed and the item should be over all better.
Last edited by jingbandit on Mar 1, 2017 1:44:10 PM
It's a PVE game, i don't understand all the NERF this NERF that comments...

Just play your build and enjoy the game. What's so complicated?
Sooo, no changes to Pathfinder or Vinktars? And the only CI nerf is the change to Vaal Discipline? Also only 15% reduced damage on Blade Flurry? Let's play the same meta once again...
"
Sooo, no changes to Pathfinder or Vinktars? And the only CI nerf is the change to Vaal Discipline? Also only 15% reduced damage on Blade Flurry? Let's play the same meta once again...

Not really... I think the AoE nerf hits BF aswell as most other AoE skills. I think stuff like LA or Tornado shot will be dominating.
Whatever is in here, isn't as important as the random stuff above this signature!
"
"

Not really... I think the AoE nerf hits BF aswell as most other AoE skills. I think stuff like LA or Tornado shot will be dominating.

They buffed BF AoE, so it will be the same. DMG of this skill is so broken that even 30% dmg nerf would not kill this skill.
LA/TS with Death Opus will be meta for bows again.
I wish I had some Divines. Only two have ever dropped for me in 2300 hours of play. Exalts have dropped more frequently for me. :(
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Completed 23 ChallengesChanBalam wrote:
I wish I had some Divines. Only two have ever dropped for me in 2300 hours of play. Exalts have dropped more frequently for me. :(

So buy 3 divines for 1 ex, lel.
I'm only a recent player of the game.

Have a few questions about some of the changes:

1) The new gem store dude guy... Will he sell ALL gems? Including ones that were previously class restricted? (For example, would I be able to buy idk, Vengeance on a Witch a gem that's only attainable for Marauder/Templar/Duelist?)

2) The new AoE changes. Will this affect Flameblast? Given its channel increases radius. Or will it be getting adjusted to have similar (If not the same) area when channelled baseline as current?

3) When will the new passive skill tree be available for use? Given there's a couple of days where I'm holding off on playing in anticipation of 2.6 and the new league... Would be nice to be able to plan out characters with the new updated skill tree in the meantime.
Like I expected GGG just forgot about shock nova's and ice nova's base radius buff. gg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info