Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

Hope the league be fun, because the rewards are not attractive, at least for me
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
well some are pretty forbidding for ssf, but what's new... if at least the ssf earned mtx would be marked in some way, e.g. by putting an * asterisk behind their name, to make it worth earning them the hard way...

The point of SSF is so that you can wag your epeen about saying "ha, i did the same thing but without help!" that is the entire point of SFF. If you make SSF easier than regular mode, that just defeats the purpose.

It's exactly the same as the choice between hardcore and softcore. You dont see hardcore players asking for grinds to be made easier for them, or 200% exp/drops to compensate for the perma death do you?

I never said I wanted to make ssf easier in any way... I think you quoted the wrong guy there
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Feb 28, 2017, 8:16:07 AM
"
Kingoko wrote:
Abaxoth? Really? :O

Hyh... I played Breach for not even 3 weeks, and met him two times (I love beyond map modes). On Legacy, if you roll breach + ambush should be easy enough. I think 3 to even 6 encounters, depend on map. Just be sure you pull mobs to one place, rather than killing straight away.

btw... Abaxoth could drop some signature uniqes as well as Atziri, Shaper etc. Not even strong, but just so. =)
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Feb 28, 2017, 8:17:08 AM
"brag brag brag the free stuff in the free game is not beautiful enough cry cry cry"

People today.
"
elwindakos wrote:
Ifeel that I should say that here also because people don't get it.And I'll say it in caps to emphasize.

THE PORTAL IS THE LEGACY LEAGUE ONES.ITS WHAT IT USED TO BE,BEFORE YOU GET THE ONE NOW.

THERE IS NO BETTER HOMAGE THAT THEY COULD HAVE DONE.LEGACY LEAGUE?LEGACY EFFECTS.FOR SOME OF US,IT MATTERS FOR BOTH NOSTALGIC VALUE,FOR THOSE REMEMBERING IT AND BECAUSE THE CHALLENGES ARE HARD AS HELL

Although I understand ppl complaining about the portal effect, I also agree that nostalgic portal effect is perfect for the Legacy league theme, just most ppl didn't play back when we had different default portal :D.

P.S. also hope for armor MTX in 3.0 :D.
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
Last edited by Powderoff on Feb 28, 2017, 8:27:13 AM
Portal effect looks ugly and the only thing i can think of is that default portal effect is going to be changed with 3.0 release, so it makes this one kinda oldschool from that point.
looking at the breach league rewards...

this stuff looks really bad in comparison
Ok I'm not going to bother, too much different things no impressive awardsn I'll go for 24 like last time and hunt a Legacy Kaoms :D
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
12 and 24 are so fucking horrible that Brilliant crown, Razor footprints and the dances effects are asking for a Refund XD

But 36 brings so much memory that i forgive 12-24 haha

Thanks GGG happy Legacy!

Why does the portal effect bring back memories ? Was it the original portal effect from POE in its beginnings ?
Man I thought Breach challenges were too much grindy (10000 map points, really ?!), these seem even worst.

Come on, I know you earn money by keeping players in the game but these challenges, they are pushing way too much. I think many players are going to be burned out after this. I don't mind having hard stuff to do, but there is a difference between stupidly mindless grinding eight hours a day and difficulty, this is not supposed to be a Warframe league.

I really feel bad for solo self found players, I was one for a while, but then there was challenges rewards. You cannot do both. I feel these challenges are only made for streamers and that's really sad. Not everybody can sit all day long on the computer. :/
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info