Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

"
Jennik wrote:
As a self found player, it's really frustrating to keep getting fucked harder and harder with each successive league since Prophecy. Prophecy was great. I hit 36/40 self found and could have gotten to 40 with just a bit of extra grinding.

There is absolutely no fucking way I can do that here. These challenges are obscene. Please stop making the challenges shittier and less achievable without flat-out buying half of them every damn league. You did a good job in Prophecy. Now that you know what was good, stop fucking it up.

I mean, fucking Abaxoth? Seriously? Ignoring the fact that I almost certainly couldn't kill him on whatever builds I choose to play, I've never even fucking seen the guy in thousands of hours of play. The grinding required to get to uber Atziri (who I couldn't fucking kill anyway) is absurd. And fucking Shaper?! Come on. If your middle finger to self found players with these challenges was any larger, it'd block out the damn sun.

What an absolute shit show.

+1
"
nonomm77 wrote:
Grind challenges are ...

a spent of life. Think about this the next time GGG.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
12 and 24 are so fucking horrible that Brilliant crown, Razor footprints and the dances effects are asking for a Refund XD

But 36 brings so much memory that i forgive 12-24 haha

Thanks GGG happy Legacy!

I think only a few players remember this portal lol

"
Telzen wrote:
All these new players not recognizing the old portal.

yeah I caught that too when I seent it ;)
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Feb 28, 2017, 7:07:04 AM
I play PoE mostly for the Challenge Leagues, but with every new Challenge League the game becomes more and more a mindless grind and less an action RPG. The Challenges are based on RNG or grind, nothing else.
Kill Uber-Atziri or Shaper? You can buy those.
1000x Tier 6+ maps with 3 leaguestones? Mindless grind.
They can make the game harder by forcing people to kill Uber-Atziri or Shaper solo and there are so many things you can do for those Challenges to really feel like a challenge. But no, keep the game simple for simple people.
Also please stop using the cleaning lady to create the league rewards.
Last edited by v3nomu on Feb 28, 2017, 7:13:03 AM
"
Jennik wrote:
If your middle finger to self found players with these challenges was any larger, it'd block out the damn sun.

LMAO ^ ^

Well, 30/40 is doable with few friends around, but I will need to trade for 36 :| RIP my exalts, I need to have this portal.
I played essence quite a lot (chars lvl 97/93/92 + tons of guardians/shaper) and never got the essence of hysteria, so I can't imagine how stupidly hard getting all 4 is going to be in this league. People will buy them but come on, that's not what challenges should be about.

I will gladly not give a f*** about challenges in this league, too much rng and I don't care that much anyway.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
the value of any mtx is zero

Say that looking at any Supporter Pack :'D

Why supporter pack instead of MTX from regular shop? Because they limited. Reward MTX also limited and you pay for them by spending your real time.

yes, but that would only make them valuable if you could trade them. even if it's only in-game, for other mtx.

otherwise, just show-off items for streamers I guess. hey, they might actually get some % of donations out of them ^^
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
LMTR14 wrote:
well some are pretty forbidding for ssf, but what's new... if at least the ssf earned mtx would be marked in some way, e.g. by putting an * asterisk behind their name, to make it worth earning them the hard way...

The point of SSF is so that you can wag your epeen about saying "ha, i did the same thing but without help!" that is the entire point of SFF. If you make SSF easier than regular mode, that just defeats the purpose.

It's exactly the same as the choice between hardcore and softcore. You dont see hardcore players asking for grinds to be made easier for them, or 200% exp/drops to compensate for the perma death do you?
I've counted 21 easy challenges, 10 medium and 9 hard. Probably not getting the portal effect then, which looks cool :/
Abaxoth? Really? :O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info