Legacy League Challenges and Rewards

I'm not mad but I just think some of these challenges are just too easy, thanks GGG :) I guess xD
Alex212
wow these rewards are bad. like, REALLY bad, what the actual fuck

can't imagine people in hc+ssf playing 14h/day and after a life time getting 36/40 for this ridiculous portal. holy shit. it's THAT bad.
Last edited by kilixpree on Feb 28, 2017, 9:01:07 AM
Too sublte all three MTX rewards.
Other then that they are missing its uniqe character and look to generic (except maybe the portal).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 28, 2017, 9:14:43 AM
"
kilixpree wrote:
wow these rewards are bad. like, REALLY bad, what the actual fuck

can't imagine people in hc+ssf playing 14h/day and after a life time getting 36/40 for this ridiculous portal. holy shit. it's THAT bad.

ya thats exactly it too. they made SSF legit so now it kinda needs to be a factor in these sort of things. im looking at this and sure, there are easy things to do on there. plenty of people can kill the normal bosses right? get 50 silver coins just by playing.. right? that only gets you so far though.

-use leaguestones
-complete a master mission
-use currency (its all common currency)
-normal quests (all of it is side quests since aparently ppl skip them and they want you to do them)
-normal bosses
-master-craft items
-kill 50 monsters bearing a silver coin
-touch all the shrines
-level 5 masters to level 5

i count 9 easy things for SSF and foot prints requires 12.

now taking into consideration that some people cant even complete cruel.. which will be even more so on SSF, then the kill the cruel act bosses for some gets kinda pushed out.

which only leaves heavy grinding for leaguestone specific things.

damn, this game keeps reminding me how much I suck at it

in "complete 4 end-game grinds"

-never played a red map, let alone reach any guardians, or the Shaper
-never killed atziri
-never killed endgame Izaro
-haven't played Breach at all
-don't even know who Pale Council members are, from Prophecy?
-I did play Talisman back in the day, never reached Rigwald

I can't even imagine doing them so many times, when I finish merciless, that's pretty much when I stop playing, or try another build
"
Coal48 wrote:
damn, this game keeps reminding me how much I suck at it

in "complete 4 end-game grinds"

-never played a red map, let alone reach any guardians, or the Shaper
-never killed atziri
-never killed endgame Izaro
-haven't played Breach at all
-don't even know who Pale Council members are, from Prophecy?
-I did play Talisman back in the day, never reached Rigwald

I can't even imagine doing them so many times, when I finish merciless, that's pretty much when I stop playing, or try another build

Don't fret it, just play for fun. The 40/40 is for people with a lot of time to invest, regardless of whether they admit it or not. I've only reached 29 and 24 for the two leagues in which I've even bothered participating. 30 is obtainable if you don't mind trading and grinding the challenges a bit once at end-game. 36 will need some grouping help, and 40 is just a time sink. I usually shoot for 30, but am happy with 20-something. At 20-something I get an end-game character who's mapping and in the prime of their build.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
zakariusqc wrote:
those MTX look quit poor to be honest :(

weapon effect is the worst, footprint is..okeyish and portal look nothing special.

i miss those awsome reward like torment/bloodline league. every league now is footprit, weapon effect and a portal. can we have some more diversity?new armor set, healm. character effect, back attachement (k we got wing last league ^^ but we never have enought wings)

a armor set for standard and HC with both different color was the best reward so far. it give a reason to go HC and get that unique MTX and feel like a real reward and something to be proud to wear.

atm i dont even feel like working to get those MTX...

+1.. totally hyped for league content but those rewards are not rewarding at all. It's been enough footprints, weap effect and portal already, give us some armour set again.

Edit: Or at least a golden back attachment would be nice to replace that portal.
Last edited by Nelkael on Feb 28, 2017, 9:49:55 AM
I can't get over of how bad game design the End-Game-Grind-Challenge is. Please let me explain:

Too much of a routine is the enemy of lust for life, it literally shortens life span, because you cannot enjoy, its just eyes closed and going through and hoping, time will pass quickly. The joy of these things only comes, when you are almost finished, because you are glad it will be over soon. While doing it, only thing that motivates you will be that you dont need to do it forever.

End game grind is not a challenge at all, it is just a indicator of how resistant someone can be doint boring stuff over and over again. Nobody will enjoy doing the 4 grinds. It just steals time, one could otherwise spend differently, having more fun.

I completed 40 Challenges in breach and I will surely not do this ever again, if this stays like it is now. I dont want to do 4 endgame grinds. I like challening content but this is just silly and I cannot enjoy doing it because it is so damn routine. i want challenges that I can enjoy while doing them, they joy shouldnt consist of being glad you dont have to do it anymore.
I see why people dislike endgame grind. Then, why not create multiple characters / builds ? You could always grind by simply going from a character to another.
"Thousand Needles"
"
I see why people dislike endgame grind. Then, why not create multiple characters / builds ? You could always grind by simply going from a character to another.

Because that would even take longer an wont take away the boring routine of running 100x Atziri, 100x Uber lab etc...its all the same, with each character. It will not be more fun if i run, jump, teleport through the Uber lab. You still have to do it. Leveling 3 different characters in between just makes it take longer, not anything more interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info