[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Ekipro wrote:
Why you decided not to take phase acrobatics?

Wondering the same thing, since it was taken last league.

Also for people not reading the last few pages:

Leveling Skill trees here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/build/px4cP
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
"
Ekipro wrote:
Why you decided not to take phase acrobatics?

Wondering the same thing, since it was taken last league.

Also for people not reading the last few pages:

Leveling Skill trees here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/build/px4cP

He responded to that question a few pages back. Basically he felt it wasnt worth the four points for the conditional times it was usful. He said he would spec into it for uber atziri but thats all.
"
MightyDaddy wrote:
Is Point Black worth it?

A ST projectile with PB that does 100 damage will do 150 on the way out and 50 on the way in (total 200).Meanwhile no pointblank projectile does 100 on the way out and 100 on the way in.

What is really the point in getting it?

During farming/grinding aren't we hitting mostly at the edge of the screen anyway?

It really is preference. It's best when your using slower projectiles during a boss fight obviously. I never took it when I was running a howa build because I used the spectral throw reduced deceleration enchant and did enough damage without it. It is good for boss clears I may reconsider for this build.
Sorry everyone. The timing was god awful on poeplanner taking a dump.

Hopefully you all managed to make it through somehow (I know a lot of you checked my old char from last league) and just skipped the dagger nodes.

I took the final build that the guy earlier was able to copy over and put it on the front for now. Hopefully poeplanner will be fixed soon.

If you have any further questions feel free to post up and I will try to answer them as best I can as always. (Just make sure you actually read the guide and don't ask questions that are covered right in there!)

Hope you all having a blast in 3.0
Excuse me if someone pointed it out before, but, wouldn't it save a passive point if you connect the starting area with the dex node right of Vaal Pact, instead of taking 2 dex nodes below Finesse?

Also the evasion/life left of finesse are better than the ones next to Vaal pact.

My tree

http://imgur.com/a/9URM6

Minor things, I know, but still.
Last edited by QoMousatos on Aug 5, 2017, 7:24:26 PM
CAN YOU FIX THE TREE LINK STILL NOT LOADING UP
check page 95 for new trees
Liking the build so far. ARound lvl 60 and just took VP. Where does the leech come from? I find myself not really leeching
"
Rlee08 wrote:
Liking the build so far. ARound lvl 60 and just took VP. Where does the leech come from? I find myself not really leeching

Claw cluster in top right of tree
I know I already asked this but it's pretty important so I'll ask it again. What Pantheon do we take?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info