[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Goofy, or anyone else, what was meant by the following in the Gem Links section?

"4L Setup: Minion Life > Wrath > Lightning Golem > Slower Projectiles (just easier than swap)"

I don't quite understand why putting Slower Proj in that link setup is "easier than swap" perhaps I'm missing something.

Thanks!
"
Zouri wrote:
Goofy, or anyone else, what was meant by the following in the Gem Links section?

"4L Setup: Minion Life > Wrath > Lightning Golem > Slower Projectiles (just easier than swap)"

I don't quite understand why putting Slower Proj in that link setup is "easier than swap" perhaps I'm missing something.

Thanks!

It's easier to move the slower projectiles gem from that link for ST bosses than running it in a weapon swap
Is there a way to run this build with two-handed weapons? What would you need to change, and what do you lose from claws by doing this? Sorry, im new, please help! <3
Hi, i'm enjoying your build, thanks.
I've reached mapping now and I have a couple of questions.

How good is the Steel Spirit threshold jewel, is it worth using?

Which Gems woud you 20% first?

You say we can pick between Herald of Ice and Thunder but I see you are using Ice in the gear shown, what is the reasoning for the choice?

Do we only need Claws on MH? Can we use a dagger or w/e in the OH and get the boost from claw nodes?

Should we be DW or using a shield?
Last edited by Nytmaer on Aug 6, 2017, 1:17:33 AM
I'm sure there's a way but I wouldn't recommend following this guide for 2h. It's not worth it.
Guys can't understand 1 thing. I see nodes for frenzy charges. But how we will get frenza? Thank you for answer
"
Uprightrus wrote:
Guys can't understand 1 thing. I see nodes for frenzy charges. But how we will get frenza? Thank you for answer

Way of the Poacher ascendancy
Hi, very nice build ty. Any one tried spectral throw+greater multiple projectiles+frostbite+added cold damage, and pick Flash Freeze, Fangs of Frost nodes? It's make sense? Play with cold instead lighting?
There's 1 dexterity point between the right side and vaal pact making the 2 points below finesse pointless, once you get that far.

Edit:

Also, 1 point of 4% attack speed next to finesse instead of Forces of nature? This is pretty sloppy at the moment.

Double edit:

There's 7 points you can save if you connect to the right of vaal pact. Get rid of everything after Revenge of the hunted. Thinking maybe 'Vitality void' for end game shaper runs and extra damage nodes in other areas. 8% life 20% ele damage vs whatever those 7 points you could fill in with
Last edited by Kojak_The_Invincible on Aug 6, 2017, 4:24:37 AM
Yeah, the tree and the gem setup is pretty sloppy. Gem setup should definitely have a CWDT setup for IC and something like orb of storms + pcoc + coh + ele weakness for bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info