[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
dperls wrote:
Goofy - quick follow up.

A page or two ago you were suggesting nixing the culling stirke and using orb to apply elemental weakness. Would you also keep the assasins mark HoI setup for general clearing?

Nope, in that same post I believe or one right before, you would swap assassin's mark to ele weakness in both cases.

Herald of ice > Curse on Hit > Ele Weakness

Orb of Storms > PcoC > Curse on Hit > Ele Weakness

Allthough you really wont ever need ele weakness for general map clear, I might just use rob of storms setup... put herald of ice in with wrath + slower projectiles (none need to be linked) and then buff up golem some and add culling strike to him along with minion resist.

So maybe Lightning golem > Minion Life > Minion resist > Culling strike or even replace minion resist with item rarity, that would be pretty good too.

I hate to run with 2 different curse on hit setups for the same curse. The easy solution obviously would be to get corrupt rare gloves with ele weakness on hit, but that would be very expensive and/or hard to do :P with good mod high life/attack speed + dual res gloves.

you could also run projectile weakness in your curse on hit setup
Budget 10 ex should be enough to be capable of t15?

why go wise oak now?
So we're abandoning crit and going with ele weakness?

Also the new buffed hyaons fury could be a serious consideration. It's a 400edps weapon with frenzy charge synergy.
Last edited by villur on Aug 3, 2017, 4:10:04 PM
Since Yugul is set for the Minor God, any thoughts on the Major?

Solaris with the Upgrades seems to be the way to go i guess
IGN: Maphan_Meep
Hey. Would you say this build is viable as uber lab farmer only ?
Straight from the start of the league.

Or maybe something else u would recommend for league starter uber farmer ?
"
Tinkai wrote:
Hey, haven't played in a while and am interested in this build.
Could you tell me what stats should I be looking to have in the claw, or is there a specific claw to use? Thanks!

This is also posted in the original post, idk why people can't read the guide b4 asking questions.... its really starting to bug me ^_^. Its the same exact as dagger, or foil sword, or w/e. Regardless of wheter you go claw or dagger or sword. Same stats are gone after.

"
shaunika90 wrote:

you could also run projectile weakness in your curse on hit setup

You could, but I don't want to overlap curses and think ele weakness will be much better.

"
p_krawczyk wrote:
Budget 10 ex should be enough to be capable of t15?

Ya that should be more than enough. 5l Belly with a couple exalt on weapon and rest split on budget gear/flasks should be fine.

"
ITzOLGoN wrote:
why go wise oak now?

Should have been wise oak, since the flask came out. I just never had one or used with build until after. That minus penetration (even after nerf) is still gg, and the 10% reduced dmg taken of a certain element is nothing to brush off either. Instead of rocking an atziri's promise I would definitely go wise oak now.

"
villur wrote:
So we're abandoning crit and going with ele weakness?

Also the new buffed hyaons fury could be a serious consideration. It's a 400edps weapon with frenzy charge synergy.

I would abandon power charges + crit gem now yes. I mean crit on tree and everything is still good. Can get like 40% crit normally, then with diamond flask up it will give you like 65-70%. Claws also get a bit more crit on tree so this might be slightly higher.

As for hyaon's it is definitely a much better and buffed version of what it was, and will be a very nice temp unique to use (as long as you pick up leech since its not a claw). However I also believe it will not come close to an end game weapon, and price will probably skyrocket this next league :) Just a guess though.

"
TaloLegend wrote:
Since Yugul is set for the Minor God, any thoughts on the Major?

Solaris with the Upgrades seems to be the way to go i guess

I will have to add this to guide later on. Yugul is the minor god to go obviously, 20% reduced reflect is super good and makes it much safer to map with and such. As for major god I always ran with abberath. I hate anything in this game that fucking slows me, stun/frozen/chill etc.

Especially fully buffed, the stun avoidance is really nice, you have 100% stun and block recovery, reduced cold dmg taken (which is really nice) AND 50% reduced effect of chill. Now once we have our immune to status ailements from uber lab, this won't even matter, but the rest of the major gods suck IMO. I would still run the god that only lets me get stunned once every 4 seconds (plus the 28% avoidance or w/e we have now) and have 100% stun recovery.

"
Tran555 wrote:
Hey. Would you say this build is viable as uber lab farmer only ?
Straight from the start of the league.

Or maybe something else u would recommend for league starter uber farmer ?

This build shreds ubers. As long as you throw on slower projectiles it should destroy uber izaro in a second.
here's the thing about icebite vs Lpen tho

i think that all inning on lightning damage is our best bet due to how the new shock mechanic works

the higher we crit with Ldmg the more damage the target will take

so even if icebite provides slightly more dps (and believe me it's only slightly) the benefit of getting bigger shocks on the target far outweighs that

obviously this is just for bosses/etc since on trash we do more than 10% of their health anyway, but they'll fall over regardless of us running icebite or pen tbh

alternatively we could swap them out before bossfights like SP obviously, but i dont think it's necessary
Last edited by shaunika90 on Aug 3, 2017, 5:22:18 PM
Noob here.

Would you recommend this for a HC Starter build? I'm still a noob, but would like to try HC during harbinger league.

Thank you so much for your guide, I used it as a guide to create my first character at the end of the last league (legacy) and had a blast even though I didn't even come close to finishing the build (I had no idea what trading was).

tested the build up to 85~, idk with that boss hp to shock the bosses are hard . Btw ever considered zerker for this build ? :) I love zerker .. damn :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info