[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Fokusera wrote:
Really solid guide man! i will be playing this build from day 1 and get some juicy gear on it :)

TY man

Sounds great, let me know how it goes :)

"
RecklessInTx wrote:
Do you think mana will be more of an issue with the vinktar mana leech nerf? or will it be sustainable with leech to boots enchant?

Also do you have a PoB for this?

Vinktar was great, but mana leech was nothing more than a minor bonus on it tbh. Plus Soul raker is already double the mana leech we had before. .8% instead of .4%. I don't think it will be an issue at all. Once your damage gets up to 30K (even more on slower proj) your mana with .4% is already insta filled.

As for PoB link I do not have one yet sorry.

"
tristanity wrote:
Great guide, would look to try this out in 3.0.

Due to the changes, you had recommended to use claws instead of daggers. Under the gear and stats prioritization, you recommend that we look for a dagger with high lightning damage and cold damage.

Applying that to claw, would a rare claw do or is there a specific unique claw that we are going after for the end game? I was thinking of HOWA, but that may be the more expensive option.

Its the same exact as dagger, just on claw now. Want to try to find high tri ele dmg, and then crit + as on a good base. The claw base should be any with 1.5 aps and 6.3 crit or 1.6 aps and 6 crit. Gemini claw will be best I think.

HOWA item is nerfed itself and CI got pretty much destroyed. Their will be a few rare builds/classes that use it but do not think its going to be a very big thing in 3.0 and do not think howa will be a thing anymore.

"
Essenteal wrote:
Thanks for the good build.

In 3.0 there will be a lot of nerf support for gems, which we used in 2.6
What if I change some support gems.

Spectral Throw-GMP-WED-add cold-Ice Bite-Inc Dmg?

Only gem that was nerfed was WED. It was lowered by 5% at all levels, and it still a great support. They did come out with ice bite + innervate which both seem pretty good now.

ALL OF THIS IS UNTESTED by my random thoughts right now might be something like this:

- Remove Inc Crit strikes + lightning pen from the build. Inc crit was always the lowest dmg support but we never had any really better options and it raised crit a lot more. Crit was hit pretty hard in 3.0. Also lightning pen is great, but with the additions of certain things I think we will be doing a LOT of cold dmg now as well.

- Add Added Cold + Icebite. Innervate is great, but you have to KILL a shocked enemey to get the other "half" of the dmg and it remains for 4 seconds. Its great for map clear, but for single target bosses when you actually NEED the damage you won't have it. Icebite however gives damage based on frenzy charges and we should have 7 frenzys(8 if charge reward makes it into 3.0, 9 if you get corrupt +1 on boots). Added lightning damage was buffed by 17.5% and added cold was buffed by 35.1%.

- Swap out assassin's mark for elemental weakness. Power charges were hit from 50% to 40% crit and multi were hit besides this, we lose inc crit strikes in build and power charges in future will probably be hit again after 3.0. Ele Weakness I believe will be the MUCH stronger option now. We also will have 2 gems giving us a lot more cold dmg so now the reduction of ele resists will work for our lightning dmg, our now significantly buffed cold dmg, and even our fire dmg.

- Swap out orb of storms supports culling strike + inc aoe, and add in curse on hit + ele weakness so we have a single target curse applier.

Again all of this is pure conjecture, nothing is tested, I did not check values in POB, I just have a feeling it will the best option to go now.

"
Summoner wrote:
Can anyone link a 3.0 Path of Building export for this build? Or even just a good claw I can use as a template.

Just make your own claw. Its very easy to craft a claw base and put in generic stats. Give it about 1.8 APs and 7.5 crit (will be closer to 8, but will be close enough) then give it about 300-325 EDPS. And that should be easily achievable.

"
hey sry if this was a stupid questen for you :) ditten ment to take away your time its more then im new to the game whit less then a mounth played and trying to lern the game and buildt and tryed this and wanna understand it so i dont mess it all up :) gl whit your cleaning and running of guildt

It's ok man, like I said im always happy to help, would just prefer people reread the guide first and make sure its not a basic, already answered question. That way im just not repeating the same thing over and over :)

- Remove Inc Crit strikes + lightning
- Add Added Cold + Icebite.

Just by doing that i gained around 4k avarage damage with the setup i will be using
I will probably not go for the claws option (did that in legacy) and i want to look fancy with The Goddess Scorned MTX this time around! But your "random thoughts" seems to be correct :)

Edit: Ele weakness is another 5k avg increase.
Last edited by Jungla_ on Aug 3, 2017, 9:32:48 AM
Thank you very much for actually taking the time to answer my noob question! I really appreciate it.
Didn't know that when dual wielding causes you to alternate between those two weapons when using abilities, so I learned something new. :)
Makes sense now to go with a shield - especially THAT shield.
Just throwing out some more thanks.

SUPER FUCKING HYPED FOR TOMORROW.

Playing in PoB the last few days, I agree with your assessment above about added cold and icebite.
Hey guys,

TY for the nice build, prolly gonna go with it in 3.0. I threw together a quick outline in PoB (note that the rares are super-bad, just placeholders really), link below.

Spoiler
eNrFWm1z2kgS_hx-xRRVd5WtLFijd_ns3bKxsUmMTQAn8X5xDdIAioWE9QImW_7v1zMSIECCcTZ15w8YSU_3zPTT3dM94uTPl4mHZjSM3MA_reK6VEXUtwPH9Uen1ft-s2ZW__yjctIh8fhueJ64HnvyR-XdCf-OPDqj3mnVUqooJuGIxl-WqpRHUDUgvuPGt0E4IYC6DXy6vLd51aah7Xo0ipa3bY9E0S2Z0NNql_gjGlYRiWzqO438A9dhDybE9XuB_UTjqzBIprCKKpq5dN4OHEC12p27bn85UCNM6HImsIp3Jx2PLGjYi0mMIvg4rZ6BMciIXpAJfIIi4iWgxTRks65ZkmpWj4rlelNKnRVerluWqv8KbCekl8MhtWN3RhshrGBMfHs9MUWql8_pZ_DtxIvdqecyy64mWDq7650BsCSVgftBTLyLTm-tWMeKWdcVQ9KwKpn75YJ4JVc6Qpv4pBFEa6SqlXIQh7k5q2WwLn3OI43SoS_oy9rIqrxHXx6JFVyGbPnrZWB53wQ3kFrpim_c4ZomzVKlPe5pHzN0y7fXig1jn-J7P6QRDWc5v943xKZIB8Kf5hch7RXs0hH1DzsDg95Qao-vIEF0SbxevIrNuoxNbMmmLGvKPm9ayeiautdeDJy3114fLbAW1hUxiW1jyWrdkhVNNVRJ0rG8T8mm4bBSN_ahi22HIYOURuqlT8PRojd2qecctgS3W14kb7_yyM1LCLpCXqR4WeWiM8I2tLUfSJq-f0GpwEbs6FapoalHKYg4dDtRK79QpBMG39kW4r1R7iycBEk--8l7l57C8ysvz1ud8SJybcjrfKPtUieB-eXsXEp_O5jRCQQA30Rhj19buS6XTu_cgwJha9ky3rMYzysSKfWSszgm9tNF4Ix2jKvvHaVIpHSUphuCpSI3t8EZpXZqBCw8BME37mgc-1DaiasfkyDaQtd0ganfQYHVINO1gfDhFezI6IIL2RZUFYH1bAulizo54iUv-9Ygnh1xNS1_msTI5_Vo9OR63qOfTAasdkr_s2L0aAc5cSP7cZAMh6xErcIEQl5uXzabl41-68tlJtKjPCSQHXgemUbUOa0OiReBhAtfe2y4HuQCOxbCQ6mWFbUiaFZuCc2Cl7IiSFZcik40CwhhM_QXU8q4jIREzj3ROXcCN4KcJAJtjXw3FrQttclCCLnaq4TQbXCrtFcQswMkrdAdJDEVg_P6UWgerG4SAW6UC0IzTvcjId3Zvi2CzdKYEHc8hPrkiYpzckGH0FNnVj45WmaPE-66EXLokEDTdUUnnxPiufHitOq7XjV3_ybtsvndKAjZreh8AZ3UaTWGhjbtZLk23gyf8WaRX_OxeEfskQHTwdp7MvDYLLnotgDDMnXvTmCQZXsvQyvPs1sLxPrjMJj7XymZst36eTllaUczy3WsLEiLgzgkHuKyqd3KB-gl0ylbZEihQAuzfpSuS5hIcNRMAVpqQHkVYnNIV3np8YJjWasIDr-SQqkYmrvxGKWFguj4Z45DHbYNvmlkLoWYGMpn_IOjNUPq_1hA7g1H9M7vwQ4J21IzDH5QHyJ1ssgkOiSMuUsJTaZlU3S-yowH57CyWjOwk-jNpk6l0sA84g79P42NryGJxz9lplTy_zbxawrh6dwN--PE54dqQpNOpVAwREs5MZIbSRiBh8FGLzgQF0B3Prpe1hDlY6ycAYL3yadR9FN8rF1qS03b9fn5Zi-ZTAIfopPVjVcBwLfZy77xVN8PKUUkZYTrx1nShot0OffdG_7l3TiOp9Hx0dF8Pq9PwSmCIX2BlFW3g8nRlEQRqKjxmdRiUHp0Bn_nZ63zs-ZAH377MggtfNW8_nqbOLg1ow_fPgbYMpSpG7Z7rqo99gd6v3Fr9a3BrK_-da_M8ef7uOfj71N50W4OlQvNH_0lfZIH8UO_GY2fJt59--Xss6eP2zeRhnszHZrAz875l96jrkff5s8NHBDX6dxOmta8E9VUuWudGyP1rnexqDn2bKCpc9m5k75b_rQvKcaLG7X12fOQzAez7xedj9fD6X0ywMMO_X5unr-oF9dT-fnb8NO1k0iPf-mNwUdX67eSZ_dzs3kdt7_ejr5eu4Oz0fNd-2p0-x0_ftK_3bRHzfn9-Orrp3n4_JDE3y8frh8wuXT7HWusq7iGG-2nxwf50bHsZvz5uuvNBxftx0c6kqW_3Ce51wytu09PXveyZ-nG_PSUE3K0ZOQkPVyOUnqyK-RD6c7czbCg6UGQ4CbsKut_dmE6NhV1jcOlQNlUoek6rFDWsaUL4BRdzw9cjlNVUxEZF1umiD5VN01ZyDAqtgRwmoplQ8SAumQomghQ07AlQp1qGropYhnVwiKGxrqQoWG9ughOkQ0xnKIrIvPTZUUSUmeZlpBD64Zc4NCQHddhBRdpIjw5YpmSfbkNoC9hz9jN5QXPo19cOkcRJaE97sUh2_1-BMHk4bRaw6pW1yRT0y1d1WGt0TiYX0MR2CbTVVHOsFk9racI1jheuNA3hbxKX-4FDPiNnWlgXMeKgU1dkdTssPikBauJsoTOvvdourckEYV-IPCdtHLkt9OB00MAgPK2INuPuwSa4sUxuvfd54RWzqnnLdh2Go-haKIkiivNBPb_r4twEtnEo5UufU7ckEaILwGp-u9INxGYgf-_oC-V91iTarIk_fYv5Po2lMDQkaC0b6q8V6SauvlkQl7cSTJBrLmrfHiPpRrWABAHiMDA610wbZFYVx5VNCmvoemR6InLA8gOZjRcIChmaOXyBWp-dBWElPPdDhz-Kg8ewic4Ql2rZrbIPGIXAalQl6zlRwqXy-GZwuUZzxEz99ruMzA28WOmIVNUxMHNwg4i1yFgazIfuw5F_WAOXUTapVa-pEqO0d_yo_7aCSlS6lJdWt-HUgX8KN5mCuPfkaIwpiqtydRzbTeOjhGu_J3N6lh-5daXpd-Y8bdpkYEXPX2UcfkhI3MH_QBP0RjUI5v4_wYvjP4TowFF_OTXYXI1xnB6xMKk-UFnBZqGCMmaxO4okpRvH9itRpD40EyRtH35aUK1N3K4B6EVs5wKbzDbPeteVhoemTPTUzC3h_hVIyTDmDrHiAV8Bbgcui9ALB_oWKpbkvl6E0DYbXVhxi7UNIwcdHUGuY1nr50rvWSYF8apYGsZT2mDyI_V1BV2Q5BfZEcFx0iWKtzDwN-OIQdsetcHVU8jcwQNAcTqMAgRJfYY8X6OeQkaLJY9aeoCisro1qy8A6RPTPYAYw2t1rd8jPWNZMPVIb6EEoLUwtDrkjj11wjdUsh992EEs0Yd6u2Ek6b9DlNRecbDWuno73WpZmgbCe_KCwbMAWBk9vqBRaT7RLNwAF0buS07REIwM1hu5T2EobypLl0Cy9npljCEOHEqeEPL8o1FNin2MGTvO1iTDs027CIsv7g_6D8NGrU8JLSCkBh5MLGochW602lqGXZ5KCpk5XXlrMy3ttx7n69LdV2XX9evAvQCgKS_bp3h6yKebyhbeXWpUHt9j9UaNjdYW58ELf0l8-QPhrmbfhWLb4hs3rl9cHV_HQ65hyIJsognvYCn8yCIo0p_HtT6rONE_Bq9TzeCo8xHfztEnKlZP00cfl2_i1ELMtgmYaoQYXIpYbDfaWwjXFud-Nl5Vr4MKeRKTjnZAq_u_1KujCKuWLK6gZpzDDHNLw7Fk6pu0mK-JZ5MVctRYxQADGWbHqOEnjw7mlHIDgZuZK2w7PhgFrChasVsZPeF2cAHuTALuOiynH3hkgnU44hfHOACktMGFfpbqNCsfGozxELozQzwhAbbkCK9YVf7oOsF3KjFWa0kgn42SKwCYs4miUfjytkI2gSUXRygRlPlf7LtqOaBKPhHhEDC0muyyoMCLE_9UTzmOasFNbPnuSPKLWtopSz80rwEvfiuzXkZ-JHOqVdpMF-Jlxf77I5fs18bbZg-FSy0uKAtpbwppYpR2pFuLLDnBcs36Gmtsj5VWDYDOUjagaPckYeyC0qdbw2xSvXkzrLkXRDfktcIvQABe8EaYBSpcBZo-YOb1bHKLo4lsvyqzF3INfUm-VWpJVrkXS3ZYcaeg4z8-YUAJWKcbKDSE4WCs6pdkLIfVEJvgSJ5v6JSJxDwgkILoN6c_cLk8ArV_aBCtypQox1Qs8f5RLyv0FgCayzxVCFXPcp8lR8b8u6L_zYn8IfuCBAnR9s_Wv8vCleXZw==

Some things I noted in PoB regarding support gems, if you go with ST-GMP-WED-Cold-IceBite the best final link (DPS-wise) is elemental focus. Anyway, feel free to play around with the PoB build a bit.
Elemental focus would mean we couldn't shock or chill or freeze or do anything with our ST though..prob not worth the DPS increase.
"
Jungla_ wrote:

Just by doing that i gained around 4k avarage damage with the setup i will be using
I will probably not go for the claws option (did that in legacy) and i want to look fancy with The Goddess Scorned MTX this time around! But your "random thoughts" seems to be correct :)

Out of curiosity I assume you mean this changed your dps in path of building? or on beta? or what? Assuming path of building. Just don't know if its fully updated and working properly with the charges. Also don't know how many frenzy charges we will have. Obviously if bandit reward is back in game and we got a corrupt, 9 frenzy charges would be godly especially if we run with ice bite.

All the planning/changes/tweaks/updates and we still are in a wait and see pattern lol

"
PalmtopTaiga wrote:
Thank you very much for actually taking the time to answer my noob question! I really appreciate it.
Didn't know that when dual wielding causes you to alternate between those two weapons when using abilities, so I learned something new. :)
Makes sense now to go with a shield - especially THAT shield.

Not a problem man, glad I could be of help.

"
dperls wrote:
Just throwing out some more thanks.

SUPER FUCKING HYPED FOR TOMORROW.

Playing in PoB the last few days, I agree with your assessment above about added cold and icebite.

I am pretty hyped myself. While I cant "get behind" certain nerfs/changes (things like over nerfing CI/ES, double boss hp (especially on uber atziri phases... like WTF!) I am super hyped for league + new challenges + new acts were great in beta and such.

Really think GGG needs to take a breather after this patch and do a lot of balance/QoL patches and take another complete run at maps and all their crap layouts and problems.

But still super damn hyped.

"
The_Gurk wrote:
Hey guys,

TY for the nice build, prolly gonna go with it in 3.0. I threw together a quick outline in PoB (note that the rares are super-bad, just placeholders really), link below.

Some things I noted in PoB regarding support gems, if you go with ST-GMP-WED-Cold-IceBite the best final link (DPS-wise) is elemental focus. Anyway, feel free to play around with the PoB build a bit.

I definitely would not go with ele focus. Its a great gem, but we do way to much shock/chill/freeze and I guess even a little ignite. I still think the best 6 link (PURE GUESS STILL) would be:

ST > GMP(Slower Proj) > Added Lightning > WED > Added Cold > Icebite

New mechanics for shock/freeze/chill and such look to good to give up.
Thanks for updating for 3.0! Just one question, why claws over a high attack speed foil? I was using the foil below in legacy and it seemed to work well. Also to add on that, what would a good claw for this build look like? Thanks for everything, will be starting this tomorrow :)

"
mr_Zarrex wrote:
Thanks for updating for 3.0! Just one question, why claws over a high attack speed foil? I was using the foil below in legacy and it seemed to work well. Also to add on that, what would a good claw for this build look like? Thanks for everything, will be starting this tomorrow :)

Read last few pages, and his FAQ. Claw would look exactly the same as that foil.

Also re: leveling..I wonder if Lightning Pen would still be better now then added cold...prob would go cold I assume. I wonder what will be our 5th and 6th gems..prob Ice Bite as last one given it will take a bit to get all our frenzy charges up.
Last edited by dperls on Aug 3, 2017, 10:15:20 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Jungla_ wrote:

Out of curiosity I assume you mean this changed your dps in path of building? or on beta? or what? Assuming path of building. Just don't know if its fully updated and working properly with the charges. Also don't know how many frenzy charges we will have. Obviously if bandit reward is back in game and we got a corrupt, 9 frenzy charges would be godly especially if we run with ice bite.

All the planning/changes/tweaks/updates and we still are in a wait and see pattern lol

Yes sorry should have added that this was in path of building, and from my understanding everything is up to date already in it,so all the numbers should reflect what will work tomorrow, but you are correct with the extra frenzy but if we get one more it means that icebite is even better.
Last edited by Jungla_ on Aug 3, 2017, 10:19:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info