[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Mic1961 wrote:
Hello again
Thank you for giving you time to look at my build.

Sorry i forgot my amulet. here it is.

I will definitely keep gems being level 20 and then using a Vall on them.

The numbers I gave you were from the hideout. There can therefore not be map influence.

I do not understand:

"Are you clicked on the spectral throw skill? Lycosidae shield makes it so your hits never miss giving you 100% accuracy."

Spectral Throw shows 35,600 DPS with Auras / Golem in hideout. The 11,000 DPS are also in the hideout.

I hope you can help me get up to the top. eg. Level 97 :-)

Not sure what you mean but 11,00 dps, but there is a huge difference between 11,00 dps and 36,000 dps lol

36,000 seems a lot more accurate and will go up with the gems and such.

trying to divine it and get a high roll so far no luckkk

Senpaii
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
pro2017 wrote:

trying to divine it and get a high roll so far no luckkk

Senpaii

Divine will only work so much, you will still be stuck in that "tier" of flat ele dmg
yea i got rippp

Sad how u get that godly
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
You wrote

Not sure what you mean but 11,00 dps, but there is a huge difference between 11,00 dps and 36,000 dps lol

11.00. is when i go in to offense. 36.000 is when i look at Spectral Throvw to the right.

Do you know why i only have 39.92% Critical strikechance?

"
"
drking100 wrote:
This build is awesome!! i can do damage with it!!

i only have one problema that is the attack speed. I only have 2.30 attcks per second while you have 4.0. how do you got that?

My char is Maddie_hh_Hunter. In the time i wrote this message i only have the requeired gear to damage i think. maybe you can help me.

My only goal is to do t11 maps to farm the "doctor card" so i dont need the 50k dps xD only like 30 will be fine :p

see my char and tell me if you want what i am doing wrong

ty!!

You still have a very long way to go with build and you are using random unique gear pieces. Just read the guide and actually follow it, everything is explained in there.

Hi there!!

I am trying to make yourbuild with a little mf gear to farm. The only diference is that i dont have your amuleto in terms of dps. but i think from 14k to 50k its a lot of diference and i want to archive like 30k. I just wanted for you to tell me what do i needto upgrave to archive that. My rings? Better weapon?

I also dont have skin so my dps maybe low cause of that ahaha :p xD

"
Mic1961 wrote:
You wrote

11.00. is when i go in to offense. 36.000 is when i look at Spectral Throvw to the right.

Ok, so the 11,000 is when you go into offense screen because that is your regular default attack. You have to scroll over and find the spectral throw icon and click on that to get your accurate stats.

Because of that, you crit, dps, attack speed everything is going to be off.

"
drking100 wrote:

Hi there!!

I am trying to make yourbuild with a little mf gear to farm. The only diference is that i dont have your amuleto in terms of dps. but i think from 14k to 50k its a lot of diference and i want to archive like 30k. I just wanted for you to tell me what do i needto upgrave to archive that. My rings? Better weapon?

I also dont have skin so my dps maybe low cause of that ahaha :p xD

Yes I understand, your not looking to min/max just generalize get close to 30k dps. The steps and everything are the same that it says in the guide. You still gear the same way, you still use the same gems, your passive tree still leveled the same. Get what you can, upgrade what you can.

For example start with 5l belly then upgrade to 6l belly when you can. Get a high rats nest crit strike and upgrade to one with 40% ST dmg when you can if you want. Still with all the gear listed out and rares and all the stat priorities written out all you have to do is follow the guide.

The problem is things are listed like rare gloves, this type, with these rolls are best. And your running random unique gloves with none of those things, same as boots. Well follow the guide.

When your at 35k dps and you seem to be stuck on what to upgrade and you want to push your dps to min/max I would be more than happy to help you out.

No offense ment, but when you have random items thrown together (which is fine to start things off) and nothing is like it is on guide, im not going to sit here and tell you all the things to change/upgrade. It is already all listed out on guide, just follow it.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Mic1961 wrote:
You wrote

Ok, so the 11,000 is when you go into offense screen because that is your regular default attack. You have to scroll over and find the spectral throw icon and click on that to get your accurate stats.

Because of that, you crit, dps, attack speed everything is going to be off.

Hi again
Thank you so much :-)

I did not know that I could click on the different gems inside the "passives"

So I have 36,000 DPS. it is well. But there are still 14,000 up to your 52,000 :-)

According to your three, my next 4 passives must go to Phase Acrobatics so I do not add more offensive points from the tree up to level 93. As I see it, I have to get extra DPS by getting the most important gems up on level 21 and the rest up to Level 20 and see how it looks then.

"
Mic1961 wrote:

Hi again
Thank you so much :-)

I did not know that I could click on the different gems inside the "passives"

So I have 36,000 DPS. it is well. But there are still 14,000 up to your 52,000 :-)

According to your three, my next 4 passives must go to Phase Acrobatics so I do not add more offensive points from the tree up to level 93. As I see it, I have to get extra DPS by getting the most important gems up on level 21 and the rest up to Level 20 and see how it looks then.

Yes to get from 36k, to 50k or so its just min/max time. Slightly better weapon, slightly better jewels, slightly better jewelry, 21/20 gems, etc etc.

Even my character is not fully min/maxed. All of my jewels are 3 stat. Life + 2 good mods. If I wanted to spend the currency and pour in even more, im sure I could push 60k tooltip or more. Even my weapon is only at 335 EDPS. I can get that higher as well. Will keep this char on standard just as a down time play type of character and to test new changes to build as well. Will play league on 3.0 but once im kind of done with league I will min/max char more, and do w/e has to be done with changing bandits etc.
Plan to play this for my league starter and testing it with this dagger I found last league on standard now. I'm thinking claws might be the way to go in 3.0, with the aps and the nice mana on hit implicit you can get. What is your crit chance unbuffed in town?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info