[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey, I've ben trying out your build and it has been a blast! However, even at level 88, I've been struggling with DPS (only 17k in hideout with wrath/lightning golem/herald of ice) despite already taking most of the damage nodes. Here is my gear below:

What else can I improve on? Perhaps the weapon? I hope you'll be able to give me some advice.
"
Khesahn20 wrote:
Hey level 75 just started the legacy league few days ago and having a good time on this build! I was wondering if you have any suggestions on what you would do next for the gear? Thanks for the amazing guide!
Spoiler

Its a very good start but you still have a long way to go, I would just follow the guide. Get a much better weapon, get 6l belly, and then just start working on one of your gear pieces at a time. Like Boots, then belt, then gloves etc etc.

"
Voraee wrote:
Hey, I've ben trying out your build and it has been a blast! However, even at level 88, I've been struggling with DPS (only 17k in hideout with wrath/lightning golem/herald of ice) despite already taking most of the damage nodes. Here is my gear below:

What else can I improve on? Perhaps the weapon? I hope you'll be able to give me some advice.

First biggest thing is your weapon is awful. The base is really bad and attack speed roll is super low and crit roll is non existent. Because of this your APS on it is 1.39 and it should be right around 1.8 or even higher. Crit should also be right around 8 once you craft the 22-27% crit on it. The ele dmg on it is nice, but without the crit/attack speed its not very viable for end game. All your gems are only level 19 without quality. All that will add a good amount of damage too. All your other gear could use some upgrades as well. Lot of low life rolls or crafted life. No flat lightning dmg rolls on jewelry, no crit strike multi on ammy, no helm enchant on rat's nest. All of this scales and adds up quick. Between the gear, the weapon, the gems, the chant on helm and like 6 more levels you will be a lot better.

I would start with weapon and upgrade it first and then work on the rest.

"
deathforce2 wrote:
I cant find where we get the mana leech from ?

Only from flask ??

IGN: Retartedpinquin

It is the life/mana leech node on the big leech wheel
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AzZinothAesiR/characters

After activated "Wrath" + "Herald of ice" I've mana 75 and Spec throw use 37 each.

1. How to solve mana problem?
2. When we use orb of strom?
Last edited by AzZinothAesiR on May 21, 2017, 2:34:34 PM
"
AzZinothAesiR wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AzZinothAesiR/characters

After activated "Wrath" + "Herald of ice" I've mana 75 and Spec throw use 37 each.

1. How to solve mana problem?
2. When we use orb of strom?

Your level 68 and you don't have primal rite yet. Once you get the mana node, and a bunch more levels your mana will be more like around 200. With leech + dmg you won't have any issues.

For now I would just turn off your herald.

Use orb of storms for single target power charge generation, such as map bosses and stuff.
Im lvl 81 now,, ING: RetartedPinquin

im doing full buffed 32 k dmg ( pretty good i think )

BUT !! now im notising im getting squishy *( they hit hard , even a chance to 1-shot me if i wait to long without attacking )
ITS REALY EFFECTING MY LEVELING

im at 4 ascend points atm

Def stats in map:

armour: 529
evasion: 4869
Fire res:75% (101%)
cold res:75% (94%)
light res:75% (76%)
Chaos res:-60% issue ?

Im no hero in making builds , my game is more the markets so please tell me how to improve

Last edited by deathforce2 on May 21, 2017, 8:12:50 PM
"
deathforce2 wrote:
Im lvl 81 now,, ING: RetartedPinquin

im doing full buffed 32 k dmg ( pretty good i think )

BUT !! now im notising im getting squishy *( they hit hard , even a chance to 1-shot me if i wait to long without attacking )
ITS REALY EFFECTING MY LEVELING

im at 4 ascend points atm

Def stats in map:

armour: 529
evasion: 4869
Fire res:75% (101%)
cold res:75% (94%)
light res:75% (76%)
Chaos res:-60% issue ?

Im no hero in making builds , my game is more the markets so please tell me how to improve

Life is usually the biggest thing here. Really need to get as much as possible from jewels, tree, and on your rare gear pieces. Chaos res should never be an issue. I mean don't stand in desecrate or anything, but I never had issues with it.

Looking at your gear most of it is not to bad, but would definitely try to find new gloves with higher life. Rest is prty good. You definitely need to get your other ascendancy points. Big chunk of dmg, phasing, doge, spell doge, all of that helps a ton. Also makes you immune to elemental status effects, frozen/chilled/ignite/shock etc

Dagger is prty good edps wise, but that crit is rly low. Would deff upgrade dagger soon. Then get like 10 more levels and should be a prty big improvement.
i went for the claw nodes cus i could not find a good dagger or the price was way to high
Found this one for 55 C

plus i think claws are more survivablity

Replaced the gloves with :

Last edited by deathforce2 on May 22, 2017, 1:06:58 PM
"
deathforce2 wrote:
i went for the claw nodes cus i could not find a good dagger or the price was way to high
Found this one for 55 C

plus i think claws are more survivablity

Replaced the gloves with :

Gloves are worse than the first pair lol. I mean life is like slightly higher, but third res means you cant get attack speed which is huge dps loss. Over the 2 pairs, id stick with first ones.
All i can say is this title is super clickbait, easily clear all content is far from the reality by getting one shot on pretty much everything due to about 5.5k hp. DMG wise its really good if you have alot of currency to spend by not losing surviveabilty. With the assumed nerf to volatiles in Fall of Oriath and buff in life this build can be one of the really good ones.
"
klingonenhans wrote:
All i can say is this title is super clickbait, easily clear all content is far from the reality by getting one shot on pretty much everything due to about 5.5k hp. DMG wise its really good if you have alot of currency to spend by not losing surviveabilty. With the assumed nerf to volatiles in Fall of Oriath and buff in life this build can be one of the really good ones.

Don't think it is clickbait at all... and have not gotten one shot once to shaper slam that's about it. If you had issues you should have posted up for me to help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info