[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Thank you, Rossko!
Anyways, what do I do to improve my health? just get jewelry with more health? I'm out of ideas (and chaos)
"
scabchewer wrote:
"
Your posting from 2 different accounts. Sketchy at best lol. Regardless... your gems, links, gear, flasks, everything is close but kind of off. My best advice to you is to read the guide and follow it as closely as you can.

Ya I didn't know there was a 'log in with steam' so I created a new account just for the forum. When I went to merge them it deleted the steam chars. So they un-merged the accounts and I used the 'log in with steam' link.

The hardest thing I think was getting 3 blue sockets on BoB and Rat's nest.

Oh. Ya I never used steam with POE heard to many bad things about it lol. As for the 3b sockets its not that bad as you can just use 3b vorici. Think I did it 3 times this league on 3 diff rat's nests and only cost 120 each time. Got it first on all 3.

"
Hexkon wrote:
I'm currently at 4.6k which seems to be on the low side even though I have health on my rings, boots, gloves, belt, armor and amulet. Next level I'll get another 7% from another jewel (they're all at 7% too). I'm not sure what else I can do to improve it even more. I also don't know how to link my gear :/

Life is one of the things slightly starved on this build. Doable, just where life is at right now really wish could grab some more, but points only go so far. Just try to get as high life as you can on boots/gloves/belt/jewelry and 7% on all your jewels. By the time you hit 90 or so you should be right around 5.5k life or almost there.

As for your char/gear, you can either go into your profile and set your profile to public so people can view char. Or when your typing a message you can click character portrait at top left which pulls up your chars inventory and you can click the pieces of gear and they automatically post.

"
almazn2015 wrote:
so, what better ? Lightning Golem ench / 25% ST dmg ench / Deceleration ?

Whatever you can get is better :) Deceleration is worthless and no good for this build. 40% ST dmg is what we strive for and if you can not get it, then 25% is 2nd best, and lightning golem buff probably 3rd best. Id try for some form of ST dmg though.

"
Hexkon wrote:

Thank you, Rossko!
Anyways, what do I do to improve my health? just get jewelry with more health? I'm out of ideas (and chaos)

First I would divine your belly a few times. 34% is definitely on the low end of life and you can keep your colors, 6l, everything else just use a couple divines till you get that baby higher. Personally with alrdy being 6l, id probably use however many divines to get to 40 :)

Next is your other gear pieces.

Gloves can get 80+ life (and should be priority #1)
Boots can get 80+ life (and should be priority #1)
Rings can get 70+ life
Belt you didn't link but leather belt base will be the best and can get like 90+ roll + 40 implicit, so 120+ should be pretty easy to get.

All that life adds up and than multiplies with your %increased life on tree and jewels.
Alright man, I will look for gear upgrades and try to get more life rolls on what I have. Thanks a lot for the effort.
I got a question that is driveing me to the brink of finding another build =(

How do you guys survive that 1 mob that randomly have elementel reflect?
This stupid thing got me stuck on 84 for weeks now. (granted i don't have the best gear but im guessing the higher the dmg the higher the chance to 1 hit you self)
Every time i get just a bit of xp i run into a random mob that has elementel reflect, and with the clearing speed of this build i never see the mob before im dead (loosing 10% xp).
atm i can clear maps up to tier 8 or 9 so loosing 10 % xp is 1-2 maps but i run into a mob that has reflect almoste every map, its frustrating me to the brink of rolling a trap build just to be immune to that Fxxxxxxxxing reflect.

What am i missing to somehow avoid getting raped by my own dps?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/WonderDrug/characters?characterName=Miztrezz

I'am selling my old claw in case someone is looking for an end game weapon.. I tried this build and now i'll probably switch to something else as season ends so if anyone wants something u can check my gear and pm me for more info.. The guide and build are really good for mapping and some boss fights are really easy. Only weakness i found is the life pool. I managed to reach 6k with top gear. Solid guide overall :)
Can i play with 5L? and which gem can take off?
"
WonderDrug wrote:
I got a question that is driveing me to the brink of finding another build =(

How do you guys survive that 1 mob that randomly have elementel reflect?
This stupid thing got me stuck on 84 for weeks now. (granted i don't have the best gear but im guessing the higher the dmg the higher the chance to 1 hit you self)
Every time i get just a bit of xp i run into a random mob that has elementel reflect, and with the clearing speed of this build i never see the mob before im dead (loosing 10% xp).
atm i can clear maps up to tier 8 or 9 so loosing 10 % xp is 1-2 maps but i run into a mob that has reflect almoste every map, its frustrating me to the brink of rolling a trap build just to be immune to that Fxxxxxxxxing reflect.

What am i missing to somehow avoid getting raped by my own dps?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/WonderDrug/characters?characterName=Miztrezz

Your URL takes me to...

"This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it."

This should not be a problem at all. I have not died to reflect in a very long time. The most you FEEL it is in t15 or t16 maps. By the time you reach this point your life should be 5k+ EASILY and should be fine with the amount of dmg you do. Also when you see a reflect mob you should hit your vinktars. 20% lightning dmg leeched PLUS +6 to max light res while you use flask is more than enough to cover it. I think I died to a reflect once the entire season.

My best guess is that your lightning res is not capped or lower than what it should be. This is the most important res because when you hit a reflect you do lightning damage to yourself.
With the 5k+ life, vinktar, and even the new passive on tree (WED cluster) you get an additional 10% reduced dmg taken from reflected dmg. You should not kill yourself at all. ESPECIALLY at level 84. Once you hit 90's its a bit more severe once you die, at level 84 you should still be getting like 8% of a level a map or something...

"
AzZinothAesiR wrote:
Can i play with 5L? and which gem can take off?

Read the guide :/
"
pro17 wrote:

I'am selling my old claw in case someone is looking for an end game weapon.. I tried this build and now i'll probably switch to something else as season ends so if anyone wants something u can check my gear and pm me for more info.. The guide and build are really good for mapping and some boss fights are really easy. Only weakness i found is the life pool. I managed to reach 6k with top gear. Solid guide overall :)

i was thinking about claw, but there is no good claw nodes for ele build, right?
i bought new ring and boots and vaal'd my gems. also changed the mana flask to diamond flask. the amulet is missing life, but i kinda like that amulet as it is now as well. and one more level i get my last jewel in use.
i think with this setup i go try the guardians etc.

Last edited by Reindeer_Jesus on May 6, 2017, 7:42:01 PM
"
almazn2015 wrote:
"
pro17 wrote:

i was thinking about claw, but there is no good claw nodes for ele build, right?

Theoretically claws provide more sustain while Daggers and Swords more damage

The claw has life gain on hit implicit that helps when mapping while daggers better dmg through crit chance.

Soul Raker is a great Node though it can replace leech in duelist area or even add more leech which helps you outleech the damage and facetank lots of bosses.

Daggers best Dps (more difficult to roll cause they have caster mods too)
Claws better sustain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info