[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
almazn2015 wrote:
is Rat's Nest Global crit and AS super important or just Rare helm is fine and will not rekt build?

Its pretty important, its super cheap too, there is no reason to not go rat's nest. Huge chunk of attack speed and crit.

"
Hexkon wrote:

I guess I haven't really seen the damage the pen does. I took 3 mana leech nodes in the tree and have zero mana issues with or without attack speed. It feels stronger, but that's probably just me then. Thanks for the reply.

Well the tooltip won't show up, but can always get like a 20/20 lightning pen, go kill a boss or something like minotaur (just white no mods). Then pull lightning pen out and do another one and see the difference.

The biggest issue ofc will be single target and more end game stuff, uber atziris, shapers, guardians, t15 map bosses etc.

Your damage is high enough to slaughter everything else in a hit so pen probably don't matter a huge amount for map clearing and such. It will once you hit map bosses and such.

38 penetration is a big deal, that's a lot of extra damage.

"
So I wanted to say thanks. In trying to link my account and post my char I seem to have deleted it :/
I had just reached 100kdps with charges and hadn't had to spend more than 30c on any piece of gear. I learned a lot about ele daggers, jewels and the games currency in general. I was able to 6l two chests with the jewelers i'd get from 6 socket drops (just fuse every time I had 30-40 fusings available). I was using gangs momentum boots with 40% damage to burning targets, which was basically everything that wasn't dead after one shot. Plus it let me swap out for goldwyrms without uncapping resist. I didn't have 20ex for the guy selling the 40%ST Rat's nest so I used a high crit rat's with 150% lightning golem buff. This is the first char I was able to run all the labs myself and even ran the uber lab a couple times just for fun!

This biggest obstacle I overcame was at about level 88. I re-evaluated my jewels and went for attack speed and crit multi. I was able to get my in-map dps from about 70-80ish to a solid 100k. After that I leveled up twice on a stack of gorge maps because i simply killed everything before it knew i was coming :)

I will definately run this again in 3.0 and with what I learned about leveling gems (ill probably keep a seperate set in the off hand slots just to vaal at 20/20), buffing damage with a solid roll dagger, swapping out jewels and 6 linking my own stuff, I think I'll be at level 90 in the first week of the new league :)

I really wish I could link my seemingly deleted char to share. I've read every post in this thread and my advice for others is to follow the guide! Refer to the OP's jewel setup and advice on how to prioritize stats on gear! One other thing, I used the %phys damage recipe to get a solid 2h weapon in early levels then rocked the cauterizer all the way through merc and until I got the dagger crit nodes. Leveling was def easy. And yes sometimes you have to think for yourself and grab that mana leech node early!

If you post a HoWA conversion next league ill be looking forward to it.

Really glad to hear you enjoyed the build so much. Sorry to hear about your character(s)? Ive never heard of anything like that before. You have no achievments or challenges or anything else completed at all and a join date of April 7th 2017 which is not even 4 weeks old...

O well. Anyway I will update guide with new patches but for now definitely need an ST break. Will not be making a howa conversion or anything like that. Next league I won't touch ST.
but Rat's Nest with ST ench is not cheap at all
I've got one more question for you if you don't mind: what do you do to not get oneshot? I am 89 now following all your advice and sometimes I get deleted at full health, it's getting pretty frustrating. When I practically melee a boss with slower projectiles, what do I do to not make it a 50/50 on my death?
Hello there mate. I was able to get my chars restored. To clarify I did spend about 3ex on the belly of the beast. I made the 3ex to buy it by 6l a high-roll 6socket QotF. The dagger I picked up for 40c. The flask I paid the going rate for, but not until I hit level 88 and was spending more time on .trade than in maps.

Anyway, great build. This is my second league and following this through (instead of thinking another build would solve all my problems) has learned me a lot about the game.

Id be happy to hear any feedback you have about my char (life on the jewels I know). I haven't even gone to the guardians yet. I suppose I could give it a whirl.

Cheers
hey, i have grinded now to level 90. what do you think about my current gear?

i am missing one jewel from passive tree and i think my rings and belt could be upgraded still?
some stuff compared to yours are pretty impossible to find atm for example the amulet you got :) but i would like to know what you would improve first etc. i am soon going for the guardians to give it a try. all uniques i have bought cheap, crafted/divine orbed myself. was bit lucky in some stuff :) but i think i saved lot of exalts by doing that. the dagger (12ex) was easily most expensive single item in my current gear.

atm i am on 5.2k life and with auras and golem my DPS is 46k. i use one mana flask still because sometimes when whirling thru map mana is empty.
"
almazn2015 wrote:
but Rat's Nest with ST ench is not cheap at all

That is correct. But your talking about giving up 75% crit and 15 attack speed to get 40% ST dmg.

You would be better off rocking rat's nest with no echant or even a different one. Lighting golem buff isn't bad either. or even 25% ST from a merc one would be better than nothing.

I still suggest you get rat's nest 75 crit with no chant and try to get one yourself, just make sure to do a few lab runs a day and use twice enchants and sooner or later you will get it, or will get something else super good that sells for a ton. Such ass barrage/LA/TS projectiles.

"
Hexkon wrote:
I've got one more question for you if you don't mind: what do you do to not get oneshot? I am 89 now following all your advice and sometimes I get deleted at full health, it's getting pretty frustrating. When I practically melee a boss with slower projectiles, what do I do to not make it a 50/50 on my death?

I only very very very rarely get one shot. And that is like a guardian with crazy mods, like vuln + extra dmg + massive crit type of thing. Right now im rocking 5,654 life. With evasion/dodge/spell dodge/block. Also with the massive amounts of leech you shouldn't be dying at all. My best guess is you need a lot more life on your gear. What is your total life at?

"
scabchewer wrote:
Hello there mate. I was able to get my chars restored. To clarify I did spend about 3ex on the belly of the beast. I made the 3ex to buy it by 6l a high-roll 6socket QotF. The dagger I picked up for 40c. The flask I paid the going rate for, but not until I hit level 88 and was spending more time on .trade than in maps.

Anyway, great build. This is my second league and following this through (instead of thinking another build would solve all my problems) has learned me a lot about the game.

Id be happy to hear any feedback you have about my char (life on the jewels I know). I haven't even gone to the guardians yet. I suppose I could give it a whirl.

Cheers

Your posting from 2 different accounts. Sketchy at best lol. Regardless... your gems, links, gear, flasks, everything is close but kind of off. My best advice to you is to read the guide and follow it as closely as you can.

"
hey, i have grinded now to level 90. what do you think about my current gear?

i am missing one jewel from passive tree and i think my rings and belt could be upgraded still?
some stuff compared to yours are pretty impossible to find atm for example the amulet you got :) but i would like to know what you would improve first etc. i am soon going for the guardians to give it a try. all uniques i have bought cheap, crafted/divine orbed myself. was bit lucky in some stuff :) but i think i saved lot of exalts by doing that. the dagger (12ex) was easily most expensive single item in my current gear.

atm i am on 5.2k life and with auras and golem my DPS is 46k. i use one mana flask still because sometimes when whirling thru map mana is empty.

I think most of your gear/dmg is pretty solid. That dagger is very nice. I would deff pick up some new boots as ES base does nothing for you at all. Pretty cheap/easy to buy some boots with 40+ to all res (or very close to 40+) if you forego movespeed on them. As for that + ES base, I would look into replacing them. Would also try to find a nice upgrade for the cataclysm diamond ring. Needs higher life, and WED. Amulet is prty good but def needs some life I think.

Would also start vaaling ur gems as they all look 20/20 and waiting to be corrupted :). Also would not ditch diamond flask for a mana flask. Most maps you only need to whirl a few times until you run into more monsters. If your running out something is wrong or its a no regen map or something.
"
Your posting from 2 different accounts. Sketchy at best lol. Regardless... your gems, links, gear, flasks, everything is close but kind of off. My best advice to you is to read the guide and follow it as closely as you can.

Ya I didn't know there was a 'log in with steam' so I created a new account just for the forum. When I went to merge them it deleted the steam chars. So they un-merged the accounts and I used the 'log in with steam' link.

The hardest thing I think was getting 3 blue sockets on BoB and Rat's nest.

I'm currently at 4.6k which seems to be on the low side even though I have health on my rings, boots, gloves, belt, armor and amulet. Next level I'll get another 7% from another jewel (they're all at 7% too). I'm not sure what else I can do to improve it even more. I also don't know how to link my gear :/
"
Hexkon wrote:
I'm currently at 4.6k which seems to be on the low side even though I have health on my rings, boots, gloves, belt, armor and amulet. Next level I'll get another 7% from another jewel (they're all at 7% too). I'm not sure what else I can do to improve it even more. I also don't know how to link my gear :/

Can't help you with the build questions because i didnt play the build this league (did last league as 3. build was pretty nice.

But to link your equip you just click on your character picture at the top (middle) left side and then click on the item(s) you want to link (if you are already in the reply/textbox) and it will link them....you can see it if you close the overlay with the characters as links.
so, what better ? Lightning Golem ench / 25% ST dmg ench / Deceleration ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info