[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I am trying to get completely elemental ailment immune and need some help. Would a small cluster jewel with elegant form (30%), avatar of the veil (last raider point, 50%), and then pick up the health/immune nodes (Thick Skin, between duelist and ranger) be a decent way of going about this for now? You would respec the ranger herbalism nodes, and then the 5% life node beneath golem's blood and use those points to pick up the Thick Skin nodes.

The best way is just to get lucky with jewel implicit mods until you can get rid of elegant form all together, or am I missing something?

EDIT: The best way would be to get avoid elemental status on shield/boots. (25% from boots, 15% on shield and then implicit mods on jewels to get 10% to shock/freeze/chill/ignite).

You could also awakener orb to get 50% avoid elemental status ailments from a shaper pair of boots, but then you couldn't get tailwind, and I would imagine that having tailwind + 25% avoid elemental and then getting a shield with 15% and then getting it somewhere with a harvest craft implicit on a jewel is the best way to go about it.

1/27 chance to hit any particular implicit on a jewel. Of those 27 ~8 are just plain useless for us and the other 12 are 'okay' and the other 7 are pretty good.

If any of this is wrong please message me and let me know and I will change it so as to not spread disinformation.
Last edited by Xarisse on Aug 2, 2021, 11:03:32 PM
"
Xarisse wrote:
I am trying to get completely elemental ailment immune and need some help. Would a small cluster jewel with elegant form (30%), avatar of the veil (last raider point, 50%), and then pick up the health/immune nodes (Thick Skin, between duelist and ranger) be a decent way of going about this for now? You would respec the ranger herbalism nodes, and then the 5% life node beneath golem's blood and use those points to pick up the Thick Skin nodes.

The best way is just to get lucky with jewel implicit mods until you can get rid of elegant form all together, or am I missing something?

EDIT: The best way would be to get avoid elemental status on shield/boots. (25% from boots, 15% on shield and then implicit mods on jewels to get 10% to shock/freeze/chill/ignite).

You could also awakener orb to get 50% avoid elemental status ailments from a shaper pair of boots, but then you couldn't get tailwind, and I would imagine that having tailwind + 25% avoid elemental and then getting a shield with 15% and then getting it somewhere with a harvest craft implicit on a jewel is the best way to go about it.

1/27 chance to hit any particular implicit on a jewel. Of those 27 ~8 are just plain useless for us and the other 12 are 'okay' and the other 7 are pretty good.

If any of this is wrong please message me and let me know and I will change it so as to not spread disinformation.

I don't really know about the ailment immunity nor do ik what would be worth going and losing mods for. Immune to shock would normally be super important because we use vinktars. However most ignite is never really a huge problem with leech builds and chill/freeze could easily be removed with a flask.

Now that flasks were hit something like atziri's is probably not even worth it anymore. Would assume we could replace and throw on a diamond flask of heat or something.

Jewels you could just pick up the other 50% avoid shock for implicits. Now I am not saying we could not grab some ailment immune stuff but would have to see if it would be worth it in the long run and honestly all of that would have to be figured out.

Picking up thick skin wheel is probably worth it now for the 20% avoid and slightly less life. Again would have to look into it.
Tried buzzsaw this league, at level 90 and can do T12 maps pretty comfortably.

300k ish sirius dps, but I haven't nabbed the Crown of the Tyrant King yet, and my claw is a 30C claw that's surprisingly good lol (it has +1 to socketed gems, and I have wrath herald of ice socketed in it. Might want to socket a lvl 3 empower as well to up the level of my precision)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/xF1bdpG0

In terms of elemental ailment immunity, I have super cheap boots (5C) that just have a single resist, 400+ evasion, 100+ max life and an open suffix that I'm going to craft ailment immunity on. I have a single abyssal gem that gives me lightning damage to attacks, fire damage to attacks, max life and 20% shock avoid socketed in my belt. This + the thick skin wheel + suffix on boots = 100% elemental immune to shock. I have another abyssal jewel with life & the other ailments, but I think this extra 20% is optional if you have a flask setup since you barely get hit anyways.

I opted for an Intuitive leap to save some points, which are going into the thick skin wheel... but I feel like my DPS is super low.

Got any tips to increase my DPS other than the tyrant king crown + a better claw in 3.15? I'm thinking about swapping out hypothermia for inspiration for mana costs, which would let me free up suffixes on my accessories for more damage.
"
d3m0nfang wrote:
Tried buzzsaw this league, at level 90 and can do T12 maps pretty comfortably.

300k ish sirius dps, but I haven't nabbed the Crown of the Tyrant King yet, and my claw is a 30C claw that's surprisingly good lol (it has +1 to socketed gems, and I have wrath herald of ice socketed in it. Might want to socket a lvl 3 empower as well to up the level of my precision)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/xF1bdpG0

In terms of elemental ailment immunity, I have super cheap boots (5C) that just have a single resist, 400+ evasion, 100+ max life and an open suffix that I'm going to craft ailment immunity on. I have a single abyssal gem that gives me lightning damage to attacks, fire damage to attacks, max life and 20% shock avoid socketed in my belt. This + the thick skin wheel + suffix on boots = 100% elemental immune to shock. I have another abyssal jewel with life & the other ailments, but I think this extra 20% is optional if you have a flask setup since you barely get hit anyways.

I opted for an Intuitive leap to save some points, which are going into the thick skin wheel... but I feel like my DPS is super low.

Got any tips to increase my DPS other than the tyrant king crown + a better claw in 3.15? I'm thinking about swapping out hypothermia for inspiration for mana costs, which would let me free up suffixes on my accessories for more damage.

Overall freeing up a single suffix slot for accessories is never going to gain you more dps swapping to a worse gem.

That being said I would just follow the guide and compare your stuff to the POB and such. Not saying your gear is absolute trash awful, but most of it has like 1-3 decent rolls and is missing a good chunk of it. Don't have a lot of your end game flasks, lot of your gems have no quality or aren't level 20 let alone having awakened gems and such. Not saying it is not a good start or anything but ya your gear/jewels/gems are not at a great place.

Intuitive leap is also a pretty bad idea. You save yourself just a few points, you lose the crit multi and life which are not bad little nodes to get and costs an entire jewel slot which is not worth it at all.

Best advice I can give you is to just re go through POB or guide and see what the priority is on items and why.
Build should be good to go for 3.16. Lots of changes/buffs and a lot of stuff not announced yet or fully shown but as always even then any new additional stuff or changes need to be thoroughly tested and planned before inserted into the guilde.

The big take away here is with a little tinkering on your end at start with passives/masterys and such the build should perform just as good if not slightly better than before.

As always if you have questions feel free to post or come ask me on stream!
Sup Goofy, love your builds, I always come back and play this one every couple leagues, as I love the playstyle and scalability.

What do you think about the new energy blades buff skill? Seems like just a good extra damage buff to tack on. Maybe use ES base rares that buff it as well? Any downside to using it?

Thanks bud keep it up.
"
Trickslol wrote:
Sup Goofy, love your builds, I always come back and play this one every couple leagues, as I love the playstyle and scalability.

What do you think about the new energy blades buff skill? Seems like just a good extra damage buff to tack on. Maybe use ES base rares that buff it as well? Any downside to using it?

Thanks bud keep it up.

Thanks.

As for energy blades I have no idea but looking at the bit of info out and such I don't think it will really help much. It seems to rely on sacrificing a ton of ES to give a big % of damage completely ignoring your weapons.

Now the IDEA sounds great and if you have some howa type build might end up being fantastic, though it relies solely on the ES you sacrifice.

For THIS build since it is life based, the gem would be pretty worthless and even with tweaking it, would probably not do very much, but again will have to wait and see on how to calculate it and what the gem looks like at 20/20.

From what I understand so far though it completely removes your weapons.... so you would lose any attack/crit + flat ele dmg I believe and it would be replaced with ES.
Ahh I see, good insight thanks! I was assuming its more tailored towards life/hybrid builds, since it takes 80% of your ES that would really hurt pure ES builds survivability.

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

From what I understand so far though it completely removes your weapons.... so you would lose any attack/crit + flat ele dmg I believe and it would be replaced with ES.

I didn't think of it as removing your weapons, but looking back on it I think you are right. That would be a big downside.

Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info