[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

where are you generating your power charges from?
The gem links section shows that you use Herald of Ice, Wrath and Precision. Where do I get the extra mana reserves for Precision?

Thank you.

Answered below thanks to jimyman181 & g00fy_goober!

Wrath and Herald of Ice only reserves 75% mana and up to Precision Gem lvl 11 and below. I had over leveled Precision.
Last edited by Batayroren on Jul 26, 2021, 3:03:12 PM
"
kleanx wrote:
where are you generating your power charges from?

Cluster jewel node

"
Batayroren wrote:
The gem links section shows that you use Herald of Ice, Wrath and Precision. Where do I get the extra mana reserves for Precision?

Thank you.

Wrath + herald of ice only reserve 75% of your mana.
"

But when you add in precision, at least at a higher level (12+ according to PoB) you can no longer afford all of the reservation
"
jimyman181 wrote:
"

But when you add in precision, at least at a higher level (12+ according to PoB) you can no longer afford all of the reservation

That is because of the change to hextouch and ele weakness, so just don't level precision up as much.
Giving this build a go again after a few years but am going to make a few changes. I'm leveling

-testing new support gems. Trinity, nightblade, and inspiration.

-Got lucky with 6 linking inpulsa. Will use that chest and drop herald of ice. Should help with mana while keeping good clear. Will still probably upgrade the chest to a rare once they become availible.

-I want to try and get a pseudo 6 or 7 link helm/gloves so I can have a clear and boss setup without swapping.

Let me know what your thoughts are.
Hi, thank you for the guide!

since i dont have the money for the cluster jewels right now, and they cost a lot of passive points, im following the passive tree of your old char Goof_Buzzsaw until i can buy the clusters. since i dont have that much knowledge on builds, could you say if this tree is still a good option?

Ty in advance! and i hope its not too much work for you

here is the pastebin of your old build, if its easier to see this way.

https://pastebin.com/na6hGc0p
Since Raider no longer has 100% elemental ailment immunity, should we change up the flasks? Maybe go curse/freeze/shock immunity on flasks + vinktar's?
"
Xarisse wrote:
Since Raider no longer has 100% elemental ailment immunity, should we change up the flasks? Maybe go curse/freeze/shock immunity on flasks + vinktar's?

Shock immune to counter vinktar for sure, or get some other passives or roll on gear somewhere to add it up to 100%. Implicit's on jewels would also be pretty solid.
I'm enjoying this build quite a bit. I last played it 3 years ago and it has some nice QOL improvements since then. At lvl 90 and doing red maps. Will farm t11 and t12s until I get some upgrades and lvls. Bosses are beginning to be a problem at higher tiers.

I got the extra ailments immunity nodes for 100% immunity and am running atziri and vinktars flasks. I just have a diamond, the dodge flask, and life/bleed. I messed around with flasks but this feels best. With less passives slots from getting ailment I'll probably swap the 2nd cluster group for a Megalomaniac. The projectile speed is really needed.

For gems Im using nightblade and inspiration. I swap slower projectiles for bosses. Once i get elusive boots ill
swap nightblade out. Maybe will try trinity but I dont understand how that gem works really. Inspiration really helps with mana.

I'm saving for Crown of tyrant which was 7ex last time I checked. Will also get chest with base crit and -mana costs. Both are pricey but the damage will be a huge boost. And I will lvl up my precision more since mana wont be as bad.

I keep pushing this build for a while and make ankther post once I get my chest and helm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info