[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey just wanted to give a heads up the pob and pastbin link seem to be broken when trying to import
"
kodystyle wrote:
Hey just wanted to give a heads up the pob and pastbin link seem to be broken when trying to import

Links work fine.
Is Vaal spectral throw worth using at all?

Edit: I'm new, just noticed the vaal spectral throw is in the PoB, however my understanding is that it is impossible for a vaal gem to be level 21, so is a vaal spectral throw lvl 20 better than a regual lvl 21 spectral throw?
Last edited by stumbler on Jan 26, 2021, 10:19:23 PM
"
stumbler wrote:
Is Vaal spectral throw worth using at all?

Edit: I'm new, just noticed the vaal spectral throw is in the PoB, however my understanding is that it is impossible for a vaal gem to be level 21, so is a vaal spectral throw lvl 20 better than a regual lvl 21 spectral throw?

It is not impossible for a vaal gem to be 21. Also yes it is very worth using. Does a great bit of extra single target damage and stores up to 3 charges. You can also see me use it myself in the video that was uploaded.
Oh sorry, I was under the impression that all vaal gems are corrupted and the only way I knew to make a gem lvl 21 was to corrupt it.

Thank you for correcting me, started playing seriously only a few weeks ago, loving your guide.
"
If you can get a fractured t1 fire/cold mod and then use fossils to roll this, you can get some super insane claw for pretty damn cheap.

I dont quite understand this statement. i am pretty new to the new craftings (last played was over 3 years ago). and i am only familiar with meta crafting.

when you do a fractured craft to get t1 fire/cold mod, how can you do another fossil craft to roll again w/o losing the t1 craft?
"
IMKR wrote:
"
If you can get a fractured t1 fire/cold mod and then use fossils to roll this, you can get some super insane claw for pretty damn cheap.

I dont quite understand this statement. i am pretty new to the new craftings (last played was over 3 years ago). and i am only familiar with meta crafting.

when you do a fractured craft to get t1 fire/cold mod, how can you do another fossil craft to roll again w/o losing the t1 craft?

Fractured mod locks the mod into place, so say you have t1 fire mod fractured. Everytime you fossil spam the claw it keeps the t1 fire mod. Since we use a lightning fossil + serrated we get lightning mod A LOT alrdy so i would try to get t1 cold dmg or t1 fire dmg as the fractured mod. Then you should be able to roll a really disgusting ele claw.
Thanks for the build but I'm going to have to abandon it. I'm lvl 75 and have pretty good gear (according to your guide) - and I'm getting one-hit killed by weak-ish enemies. Too bad, most of the time it's pretty fun.

Forget about even trying Jun's quests...
Last edited by gbukacheski on Feb 4, 2021, 4:22:22 PM
"
gbukacheski wrote:
Thanks for the build but I'm going to have to abandon it. I'm lvl 75 and have pretty good gear (according to your guide) - and I'm getting one-hit killed by weak-ish enemies. Too bad, most of the time it's pretty fun.

Forget about even trying Jun's quests...

Sorry to hear that but build is amazing and did all content just fine last league and I literally almost exclusively run JUN. I love jun farming. On top of that, harvest is back this league making things even easier and better....

No idea about your char or what you are doing, but level 75 is literally like early mapper level. Assuming you missing something pretty obvious.
Can't get the PoB link to work, tried in both PoB and PoB community fork. Just gives me SSL connect error in both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info