[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
joshbriegal wrote:

Similar problems here, though I've been pretty distracted by Ritual mechanics so I'm level 66 but only just into act 10. I've taken some extra life nodes as well as a couple of life / mana leech nodes (near to Vaal Pact) before I can buy a couple of decent cluster jewels. Also took one of the +30 int nodes around there too to help with levelling wrath.

Damage is awesome with 7 frenzy charges and a half decent claw, having no problems with big packs in Rituals and campaign bosses. 5 linking with Hypothermia for the freeze + Herald of Ice really helps for clearing too.

Thanks for the build G00fy!

You are very welcome
PoB doesn't work in either versions, even my own imported build doesn't work anymore. I think they messed up an update. I can't access the build at all to change a jewel like you suggested.
"
GoTTi1337 wrote:
PoB doesn't work in either versions, even my own imported build doesn't work anymore. I think they messed up an update. I can't access the build at all to change a jewel like you suggested.

POB is working fine. If there was an issue with POB everyone would be losing it because everyone uses it. Make sure you are uploading the pastebin link in the pastebin upload and not the normal upload link. Just tried the link in guide just to triple check and imports and works fine.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
GoTTi1337 wrote:

POB is working fine. If there was an issue with POB everyone would be losing it because everyone uses it. Make sure you are uploading the pastebin link in the pastebin upload and not the normal upload link. Just tried the link in guide just to triple check and imports and works fine.

I had to reinstall. Thanks for your effort to double check it.
"
GoTTi1337 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
GoTTi1337 wrote:

I had to reinstall. Thanks for your effort to double check it.

Np, glad you got it working :)
Oohh, I really hope this build works out. In some past leagues I played ST and had a blast!

Just reached act 6 and going smoothly so far.

Looking forward to start mapping.
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I'm running this build (lvl76 atm) and so far it's very fun. I'm still a bit squishy but that's to be expected with my current gear. Thanks a bunch for the effort you've put in here!

My question is about the CWDT setup. If I understand correctly, the CWDT only triggers the ice golem and the totems need to be self-cast. Is that correct? Wouldn't wave of conviction with something else be better suited to the CWDT link? Or am I missing something here?

Cheers!
"
demon_cleaner wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I'm running this build (lvl76 atm) and so far it's very fun. I'm still a bit squishy but that's to be expected with my current gear. Thanks a bunch for the effort you've put in here!

My question is about the CWDT setup. If I understand correctly, the CWDT only triggers the ice golem and the totems need to be self-cast. Is that correct? Wouldn't wave of conviction with something else be better suited to the CWDT link? Or am I missing something here?

Cheers!

Only one instance of "exposure" can be applied to enemies. Whichever one is the strongest is the one that takes precedence. So while wave of conviction is amazing we already have a "nearby enemies" have fire, cold, and lightning exposure. So wave of conviction wouldn't do anything.

That being said ancestral protector is one of the best gems we have on the entire setup. The amount of attack speed it gives us in insane and is super useful for bosses/single target stuff.
Heya :)

I guess that this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find it :/

So I'm planning on running this build in HC, but the crown of the Tyrant is nowhere in the market. How mandatory is this item ? Meaning : if I can't seem to find the item, is the build totally irrelevant or what ?

Thanks for any reply :)
Thanks for this guide <3 , i couldn't find one for 3.13 and know if it was still viable !
I have a question during leveling in the tree, what are you looking for first to know which path to take first ? :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info