[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
UrHoNoR wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
If you don't take HoT how do you spread curse?

With herald of ice, check my profile

It looks like it applies the curse when the "shattered damage" happened, but doesn't that mean we could no longer curse a single target ?

Yes, but that is the same with herald of thunder, have to get the lightning bolt to go off and that is what curses enemies. That is why we use orb of storms with PCOC for single target charges like izzaro/map bosses/atziri/shaper etc

"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
I have trouble finishing the uber lab.. It's been a real pain.. Now I'm lvl80 with 4500hp, 16kdps in hideout. But I die too easy against traps and bosses.

Just wasted 7 goddesses... Is there any suggestions? Please check my char.. Thank you.

Not sure what issues you are having. This build truly destroys izzaro as long as your swapping in slower projectiles to take him down he should drop in a split second. I did my uber lab way undergeared and underleveled, this build has no issues with him so not sure what your problem is.

As for traps that's all on the player. Make sure you have a couple health flasks and take your time.

Thank you for the reply. I got 1 shot once by Izaro, once by Argus. I don't really know how much damage I can facetank. Trap I think just because I was rushing, whirling after bleeding...

Please take a look at my gear, let me know what's next to upgrade? I know 6L is necessary, just haven't got that much currency.

Thanks again for the nice build!

Your ressistances seem to be pretty low... what are they all at? Also your gems/links aren't even set up according to your profile. Like you have 1 socket in helm, 4 sockets in gloves but 0 links in it... is this accurate?

"
mordar213 wrote:
Kind time of day, here such question, whether this build for start of league approaches? I've started, so to speak, the first character, will go?

Forgive me, for my bad English.

Sorry sir very hard to understand what you are trying to say. Im assuming your asking if this build will work as a leaguestarter build and the answer is yes, it will.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Your ressistances seem to be pretty low... what are they all at? Also your gems/links aren't even set up according to your profile. Like you have 1 socket in helm, 4 sockets in gloves but 0 links in it... is this accurate?

Just changed a pair of gloves, resistances are: 146 164 134. I will redo the craft on my boots so the lightning will reach 135..

Helm has 4L with whirling blade, gloves have all the misllenious and I don't have the orb of storm on my boots yet.
Last edited by liuqiao9902 on Mar 26, 2017, 4:01:22 PM
Thanks for the answer. A question. While I am gaining a level with which weapons do I run? Dagger + shield? Dagger + dagger? One-handed + one-handed any?
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:

Thank you for the reply. I got 1 shot once by Izaro, once by Argus. I don't really know how much damage I can facetank. Trap I think just because I was rushing, whirling after bleeding...

Please take a look at my gear, let me know what's next to upgrade? I know 6L is necessary, just haven't got that much currency.

Try running with CWDT + Immortal Call. (Take out Grace and shuffle around a few things) It seemed to help while trying to heal up from damage. I also ran Shield charge, just because it seemed to help me land my Fortify.(Make sure you upkeep your fortify as it grants 20% reduced damage from hits.)

Make sure you place your Orb of Storms for the extra Damage/Power Charge/Culling Strike.

Check my gear it's what I used against Izaro. (Swapped a flask for another Life flask.)
Last edited by Crazdd on Mar 26, 2017, 7:38:56 PM
"
Crazdd wrote:
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:

Try running with CWDT + Immortal Call. (Take out Grace and shuffle around a few things) It seemed to help while trying to heal up from damage. I also ran Shield charge, just because it seemed to help me land my Fortify.(Make sure you upkeep your fortify as it grants 20% reduced damage from hits.)

Make sure you place your Orb of Storms for the extra Damage/Power Charge/Culling Strike.

Check my gear it's what I used against Izaro. (Swapped a flask for another Life flask.)

Thank you! It seems like your character is private: ) What's your dps in Hideout? Did you face-tanked just after you got fortify?
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:

Thank you! It seems like your character is private: ) What's your dps in Hideout? Did you face-tanked just after you got fortify?

Woops, changed it so you can look now hopefully haha.

I was level 82 and hadn't got my jewels on the passive tree yet.

So without my jewels:

Spectral throw GMP - 13.8k - With flasks, 19.5k
Spectral throw Slow Projectiles - 23.6k - With flasks, 33.5k.

That's not adding onto the damage the Frenzy charges will add to it as well.

The only thing I bothered dodging was his big slams. But even when hit by them it wasn't enough to one shot me as long as I had Fortify up.
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Just changed a pair of gloves, resistances are: 146 164 134. I will redo the craft on my boots so the lightning will reach 135..

Helm has 4L with whirling blade, gloves have all the misllenious and I don't have the orb of storm on my boots yet.

Ya maybe it was just site or something loading slow, showed 1 socket only in your helm, and 4 sockets in gloves but 0 links lol.

"
mordar213 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. A question. While I am gaining a level with which weapons do I run? Dagger + shield? Dagger + dagger? One-handed + one-handed any?

You want dagger but it matters only once you hit mapping and start getting dagger nodes on tree. Until then I would use any one hander with good APS and the most ele dmg u can find/buy. Lycosidae is a very cheap shield to pick up and has low level req so I would run one hander + shield.

"
Crazdd wrote:
"
liuqiao9902 wrote:

Im glad that someone "tweaked" the build to suit them as you should always do that to fit your own playstyle. I do not think any of that is necessary though. I have never gotten one shot by izzaro, he dies in 1 second and never one shots me either. As for fortify I feel its easier to whirl through him then it is to shield charge and I don't even whirl through him for the fortify its not needed.

Part of this reason might be because of gear/level. Never looked at your profile but I see you said your dps with gmp in hideout is 13.8k. My dps is 42k in hideout so might be the issue(s) your having.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Im glad that someone "tweaked" the build to suit them as you should always do that to fit your own playstyle. I do not think any of that is necessary though. I have never gotten one shot by izzaro, he dies in 1 second and never one shots me either. As for fortify I feel its easier to whirl through him then it is to shield charge and I don't even whirl through him for the fortify its not needed.

Part of this reason might be because of gear/level. Never looked at your profile but I see you said your dps with gmp in hideout is 13.8k. My dps is 42k in hideout so might be the issue(s) your having.

I am definitely under-geared compared to you haha. I'm straight up missing Elemental Damage to Weapons on my Amulet for instance.
The shield charge is mostly preference, I like the more control from it, but they work practically the same, neither are better or worse than each other. CWDT+IC is also purely preference, although I'm possibly going to be taking it back out now that my gear is getting better.

I did melt Izaro quite quickly with the DPS I had. He only got a few hits through before dying, and I doubt it would of one shot me even without fortify, I just always have it up out of habit, which tbh I think is a habit people should have.
DREAM DAGGER SHOWED UP JUST NOW... CAN'T AFFORD LOL

"
UrHoNoR wrote:
DREAM DAGGER SHOWED UP JUST NOW... CAN'T AFFORD LOL

Its a very nice dagger for sure, but no where near 60 exalts, like not even close. You can get a better base one with like 340-350 edps for like 8 ex (no crit multi though). Ambusher is not a bad base but it has a bit higher aps and a bit lower crit. Now with those rolls... the attack speed is low and the crit is higher than the usually crafted 27% crit so it kind of evens out with the base itself.

Which means that this guy thinks that crafting crit multi is worth 52 exalts.... which its not even close.

Still nice dagger overall though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info