[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
ToxicXfi wrote:
so i've changed over to normal legacy league and bought this

Spoiler

what do you think?

I think its pretty bad to be honest. First the base is really bad because it gives block chance, no crit at all. The EDPS is "ok" but that lightning roll is super low. Also it is a bad base to begin with. With 26% attack speed it still only has 1.64 aps. With that high of an attack speed roll it should be over 1.75 easily. Sadly it also rolled res + dex so you can't craft crit chance on it either. I hope you did not pay very much for it.

"
UrHoNoR wrote:
Hi g00fy_goober~
First of all thank you so very much for sharing this build, I am really enjoying it especially after that helmet and chest. This is my 2nd character ever, but the fun didn't come to me till I start using your build. I have no problems with most maps, but now I'm getting wrecked by the guardian of chimera (3 times > <). I know that I still need to swap some items to get more hp (now only 4738), but would you mind take a look at my character to see if there's anything I should improve right away? Also, it'd be nice if you could briefly explain how to deal with the big bosses, either with or w/o point blank ( i just whirl the crap out of the screen when vs that guardian)...

I am very glad to hear how much you are enjoying the build especially seeing it come from a new player, it makes me happy to hear that a build I "created" has helped a new player to really enjoy the game.

As for guardians I will state that they can definitely be rough, they are in a category all by themselves. However rest assured that the build really has not much difficulties with them, once you learn their mechanics.

At this point yes you should have point blank, its a huge dps boost when doing guardians, and of course b4 you enter the arena make sure to swap out GMP for Slower Projectiles. For chimera I died twice on the first one I did this league, but killed him with no issues minus those 2 deaths (both due to stupidity). Simply face tank him with slower projectiles + leech. When he places cloud, whirl out of it before he does his ricochet move. During the add phases switch GMP in again.

P.s I wish I had the enchant on my helm :(

As for gear your gems/dmg im assuming look pretty good. Don't know your dps but weapon is prty good, really nice crit roll. Have your 6l, Have your rats nest + the enchant. Belt could definitely use an upgrade, gloves are great minus no life roll, if those baby's had life would be so drool worthy but unfortunately life is one of the most important stats. Boots would be same thing, a couple good res but since movement speed don't matter should be able to pick up 120+ res and 80+ life for 20-30 chaos. Your Jewelry is in definite need of upgrading as well.

Overall its going pretty great. I would upgrade some of your gear: Jewelry/belt/boots/gloves get some more life, and idk what your jewels are but they are very important as well. 2x dmg modifiers + life (7% is best). Then just learn the mechanics of the boss fights and I think you will be just fine.

One more week of work and hopefully I can concentrate on build/screenshots/videos/farming a lot more
Great build!
Last edited by Steris on Mar 24, 2017, 8:42:31 AM
I'M having mana issues at lvl 60 im using a mana leech boots wich gives me 2% mana leech but if i take off i have to spam mana flask.. the mana leech nodes will fix this issue?
I don't understand what you mean by this:

*NOTE* Swap in slower projectiles for GMP on single target kills when needed for map bosses, atziri, shaper, guardians, etc.

If I do this, then I only have one projectile and it is incredibly small. How do you pull this off?
"
VesicleLoL wrote:

*NOTE* Swap in slower projectiles for GMP on single target kills when needed for map bosses, atziri, shaper, guardians, etc.

If I do this, then I only have one projectile and it is incredibly small. How do you pull this off?

This is my understanding:
It is only one projectile and slower and flies shorter distance, but the damage is increased by a chunk. Since the projectile couldn't go far, you have to stay closer to the single target, which means you will be relying on your hp and life leech. After all your attack speed should be fast enough to leech health for ya. The trick is the mighty "point blank" passive skill since you have to stay closer anyway, and that gives you even 50% more damage.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

As for gear your gems/dmg im assuming look pretty good. Don't know your dps but weapon is prty good, really nice crit roll. Have your 6l, Have your rats nest + the enchant. Belt could definitely use an upgrade, gloves are great minus no life roll, if those baby's had life would be so drool worthy but unfortunately life is one of the most important stats. Boots would be same thing, a couple good res but since movement speed don't matter should be able to pick up 120+ res and 80+ life for 20-30 chaos. Your Jewelry is in definite need of upgrading as well.

Overall its going pretty great. I would upgrade some of your gear: Jewelry/belt/boots/gloves get some more life, and idk what your jewels are but they are very important as well. 2x dmg modifiers + life (7% is best). Then just learn the mechanics of the boss fights and I think you will be just fine.

One more week of work and hopefully I can concentrate on build/screenshots/videos/farming a lot more

Appreciate and glad to see your advice, and they help a ton! The deal of the helmet was a steal (4ex #feelsBadForSeller), but together with 6L and weapon they cost most of my ex saving. This leads to my final question: is it normal to spend a couple of exalts on each of the "Jewelry/belt/boots/gloves/jewels/" when they match what you recommended in the gear breakdown and example build of your guide? It's just that some of my friends were against me for spending that much on those things, even if I told them that's what my build needs....
A week will fly by and your hard working will pay off~ may the skyforth be with you haha~
so i've got an question is the first weapon a lot better than the second? I'm asking becouse the tooltip dps goes lower when i equip the first one.
"
dudyxd wrote:
I'M having mana issues at lvl 60 im using a mana leech boots wich gives me 2% mana leech but if i take off i have to spam mana flask.. the mana leech nodes will fix this issue?

Yes mana flask is used mostly while leveling. Once you get sufficient dps (usually in merc) and get the life/mana leech node you don't have any issues anymore.

"
VesicleLoL wrote:

It is meant for boss kills and guardian and such. You get right up on their face and with the damage and leech you destroy them.

"
UrHoNoR wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Appreciate and glad to see your advice, and they help a ton! The deal of the helmet was a steal (4ex #feelsBadForSeller), but together with 6L and weapon they cost most of my ex saving. This leads to my final question: is it normal to spend a couple of exalts on each of the "Jewelry/belt/boots/gloves/jewels/" when they match what you recommended in the gear breakdown and example build of your guide? It's just that some of my friends were against me for spending that much on those things, even if I told them that's what my build needs....
A week will fly by and your hard working will pay off~ may the skyforth be with you haha~

It depends on what feels worth it to you and what does not. Also how much currency you have available. If you had some good finds and have been saving up chaos with recipes, and selling things for 10-20c here and there etc then to me spending an exalt or 2 for a piece of gear is pretty easy. Some people farm very little and pick up very little and for them it might not be. The gear I have shown with all the mods is for END game gearing. If you want to farm to your best and be able to shaper + uber atziri + guardians etc etc. You do not need a Belt with 120+ life, 35+ WED and 120 total resistances. However I like to get the best for my builds especially since this will be the only build I will do this league :)

"
Fayhuxd wrote:
so i've got an question is the first weapon a lot better than the second? I'm asking becouse the tooltip dps goes lower when i equip the first one.

That does not surprise me, the first one has very nice EDPS, but it has low attack speed roll and horrible crit chance. The base crit chance on it is 6.10%. The second dagger has 8.32% crit which is a HUGE leap up for base crit. Almost 2.5% difference. Also with the high physical roll it will add some to your dps just nothing stacks with the WED in gear/tree. Its pretty simple though, use whichever one nets you the highest tooltip dps.
ok this is so strange, i just have to show it to you :) i just wanted to 3-blue-craft my new bought belly and got this:

and i'm not sure if i want to keep it just for its oddity, though it doesn't make any sense, or recolour it :)

i don't think any build will ever need this, but according to a vorici calc you'd need 774 attempts of 3-blue-rolls each for 125 chrome to get this :) sorry for off-topic but i'm just amazed about this :D
"
ok this is so strange, i just have to show it to you :) i just wanted to 3-blue-craft my new bought belly and got this:

and i'm not sure if i want to keep it just for its oddity, though it doesn't make any sense, or recolour it :)

i don't think any build will ever need this, but according to a vorici calc you'd need 774 attempts of 3-blue-rolls each for 125 chrome to get this :) sorry for off-topic but i'm just amazed about this :D

Ya ive never had something like that with a belly but sometimes all off color crafts just look awesome. Something like that belly... IF there was a build to use it would cost many more exalts because of the 6 off colors. Problem is im terrible with knowning what colors are used for certain builds. Can always try to post it up w/o price and see if you get any offers, if you do then some build uses it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info