[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
hocknose wrote:
Thanks for responses...

I don't think it's that straight forward as it takes 2-3 points to get a jewel socket. If I take off the 4 life nodes I'll lose 23% life but will only gain 10-14% with jewels.

I think I'll put it POB when I get home and see what comes out best.

Another option would be to not to take the 2 int nodes and jewel node above Blood Drinker and also not take Point Blank. That might be a good fit as long as you're able to get the int somewhere else. Just a thought.

Edit: I seemed to have had a brain fart in my post a few back. I misread it to think 4 jewel slots were going to be passed up. Obviously, only the 2 jewels slots and 1 dex and 1 str nodes would be not taken. Since that's the case, definitely run it in PoB. But losing that one jewel slot, 2 int nodes and Point Blank may work out well also.

gl
Last edited by YT_HB on Mar 19, 2018, 5:50:42 PM
Been using this build for a few leagues now, thanks for taking the time to post and maintain it.

Currently im dual-wielding with a fairly crappy offhand..
I'm not super knowledagable about the game so was wondering.. until being able to find/buy a lyco, what base/type of shield would you recommend using in place, if any at all?
its my 2nd time going ranger, ive only started playing last month(abyss league). first time going raider, so i wanna know ur thoughts on how my items are what shld i change. insights/suggestions/advices would be nice. btw most of my items are looted and im not really a fan of buying stuffs(except for the belly lol). rn ihave 4.5k hp w/ 19k dmg at hideout/gmp. ive been only playing for 1-2months if not mistaken, so bare with me lol
Thanks a lot for this guide, deeply. i was stuck with bow builds that i liked and thought they are strong until i tried out your build and my mind got blown away from all the benefits this build offers.

insane fast clear speed and sick dmg i never ever had with any bow build before.

Thanks for giving me a nice reason to enjoy PoE a lot more thnks to this build.

Please take a loot in my current gear if there is something that i should change or correct. my dps is around 54k with aura and golem in my ho. my life pool is not great but i dont seem to have a lot of issues unless i pretend to be a tank and facetank everything ( 4700 life ). should i get a 6L Belly instead? is it so mandatory? arent the 80% increase res cap from Loreweave a good bet as well?

Please thanks in advance and i wait forward your reply <3

Spoiler
Excellent build. I had a question about The Taming Prismatic ring. I know it's a chunk of change and no life but it seems like a good item for this build. I am unclear how this damage would stack though.

20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy

If were running tri ele on our weapon is the damage
a. Only stacks if it has multiple freeze, shock or ignite ie 2+freeze
b. 40% if it has all three effects ie. if frozen it applies the fire and shock
c. 120% if all three. ie each one applies the other two at %40

I'll most likely get Loreweave at some point as the price keeps falling, or just collect enough rings.
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
rogerkitkit wrote:
First of all thank you for such an amazing guide.
I am new to the game and had been following this build. Just finished Act 10 starting to farm maps.

One silly question:
I know I won't be able to buy some unique in this guide for quite a while, esp. for belly and Lycosidae.
For belly, I guess the best I can have for replacement would be to get as high life and resis as possible.

However, I would like to ask for the stat prioritization for shield, as the function of Lycosidae is quite unique...

Don't say you will not be able to buy something man, one day you're poor and next day you're sitting on 10 exalts, i just got 10 exalts within 1 hour or so, including 2 exalts that i dropped from 3-4 maps.

Lyco is quite important for this build as you don't need accuracy on rest of the gear, which significantly lowers cost of jewellery/gloves, in the end you will pay more or the same if you bought lyco or not, if you can't afford lyco for now i'd suggest picking up rare shield with as high life as possible and as high accuracy (flat) roll as possible, then fill resistance if you need any to cap. You're looking at at least 95% hit chance without lyco, but that's very optimistic scenario and gear allowing you to reach 95% might cost you a bit, that's why i said Lyco is just better and cheaper than alternative.

About Belly, honestly, bellies are not that expensive, 75c for 6s belly, probably less for non 6s. If you can't afford it i wouldn't honestly invest much more than 10-20c in other armour with high flat life above 100 some res and 5l, just be patient, accumulate currency and upgrade step by step.

To be frank i was running with tabula rasa for a very long time at the start of the league just because i wanted 6l asap. Then on 2nd of the league i self linked my bought Belly of the Beast. Don't be afraid to map with tabula until level 80, yes you might be more vulnerable, but you're saving money.

Thanks for the reply!
I am now sitting at 84level, managed to get my self similar gears (except for the shield which I can't afford for now)
And had been enjoying mapping for quite a while!

However, I would like to ask more on the defensive side of this build
My resistances are maxed, and I have around 4.9k hp (not much armor and eva tho )
I was doing quite well on around t8 maps, did my first normal apex of sacrifice with a few deaths (not familiar with the pattern of the queen)
So I thought I was on the right direction.
But today I did a t10 map, with "player cursed with ele weakness" and sth like "mons do extra cold dmg" and I was frequently one-shotted that I can't even finish the map.

I am just wondering if I was misunderstanding the build of what...
"
rogerkitkit wrote:
My resistances are maxed, and I have around 4.9k hp (not much armor and eva tho )
I was doing quite well on around t8 maps, did my first normal apex of sacrifice with a few deaths (not familiar with the pattern of the queen)
But today I did a t10 map, with "player cursed with ele weakness" and sth like "mons do extra cold dmg" and I was frequently one-shotted that I can't even finish the map.

Just looking quickly at your build in PoB, it looks like the problem may be the ele weakness on the map you ran. Your lightning res is only 63 and cold res is at 75+7. On the ele weakness maps, you lose 29% ele resistances on lower tier maps and you lose 34% on higher tier maps. That's probably what's going on with that map. You want to try to over cap your resistances to 109% if possible to counter the ele weakness curse on the map.
Last edited by YT_HB on Mar 20, 2018, 10:08:10 PM
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
rogerkitkit wrote:

Just looking quickly at your build in PoB, it looks like the problem may be the ele weakness on the map you ran. Your lightning res is only 63 and cold res is at 75+7. On the ele weakness maps, you lose 29% ele resistances on lower tier maps and you lose 34% on higher tier maps. That's probably what's going on with that map. You want to try to over cap your resistances to 109% if possible to counter the ele weakness curse on the map.

When I was looking the guide I was like "is he just too rich to have items making resis over 75%? The stat could just be made to other more useful ones!"
Now I knew everything has its meaning....

Btw just one general question, I think this build doesn't focus on armor and eva rating, will that be a problem?
In other words, will "life + resis" be enough for endgame contents?
Someone exp or the build owner please take look in my PoB and kindly tell me if Loreweave is good or should i get a 6L Belly instead?

Are the extra 5% to all res a nice bet or the 600 life that i will get from Belly a better one?

I dont really know how to improve my gear and what i need to do so. im only familiar with Bow builds.

Thanks in advance. Maria from Greece.
"
Rangederous wrote:
Someone exp or the build owner please take look in my PoB and kindly tell me if Loreweave is good or should i get a 6L Belly instead?

Are the extra 5% to all res a nice bet or the 600 life that i will get from Belly a better one?

I dont really know how to improve my gear and what i need to do so. im only familiar with Bow builds.

Thanks in advance. Maria from Greece.

You want to have 6k life minimum if you want to do endgame. If you can get that without Belly, yea sure dont use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info