[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. What about Rats Nest with decelelation enchant? It is much cheaper.

Cuz bad enchant is bad :)
Can you explain whx? Seems pretty good for map clear.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. What about Rats Nest with decelelation enchant? It is much cheaper.

Cuz bad enchant is bad :)

Well, It's about Starkonja with 90 life on board and abyss jewels ofc. Thank you for answer, you just catch up my thoughts about Loreweave too.
Abaxoth for map boss!!!
according to PoB i got higher dps when i change added lightning with increased critical strikes
so is it better to use increased critical strikes when you have high flat lightning damage?
FIX SG SERVER
"
according to PoB i got higher dps when i change added lightning with increased critical strikes
so is it better to use increased critical strikes when you have high flat lightning damage?

Increased crit strikes should not be giving you more dps in any situation. Think you doing something wrong.
using this build and enjoying it so far, currently level 76 and realistically I'll probably only take it to level 90 due to time constraints etc...

The end tree is based upon getting to level 94, if you had to lose 4 points from the end tree where do you think would be the most efficient place to lose them? jewel sockets?

Cheers
"
hocknose wrote:
using this build and enjoying it so far, currently level 76 and realistically I'll probably only take it to level 90 due to time constraints etc...

The end tree is based upon getting to level 94, if you had to lose 4 points from the end tree where do you think would be the most efficient place to lose them? jewel sockets?

Cheers

Edit: Disregard - I misread the post. Corrected a few posts below.
Last edited by YT_HB on Mar 19, 2018, 4:32:38 PM
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
hocknose wrote:

Cheers

I'd choose to skip those 3 life nodes and Written in Blood in that circle near the top. The jewel slots can get you the increased life that you'll miss along with an increase in damage/speed/crit/etc.

IF you can afford jewels like these, these can be pricy with 3 mods, let alone 4 mods.
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:

IF you can afford jewels like these, these can be pricy with 3 mods, let alone 4 mods.

Edit: Disregard - I misread the post. Corrected a few posts below.
Last edited by YT_HB on Mar 19, 2018, 4:33:06 PM
Thanks for responses...

I don't think it's that straight forward as it takes 2-3 points to get a jewel socket. If I take off the 4 life nodes I'll lose 23% life but will only gain 10-14% with jewels.

I think I'll put it POB when I get home and see what comes out best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info