[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Slottm wrote:
"
Fireturd wrote:
I have been grinding and finally am getting my guy to where I wanna be. My h/o self buffed Dps is 67k gmp. I would like to emphasize how incredibly powerful the new jewels are. I have 4 in tree and one in my belt all with double lightning rolls. The amount of sheer dps you get from the jewels is unmatched. I did get lucky early leagued and picked up my claw for 2 ex, worth significantly more. Other than that pretty basic, rats, belly, lyco.
Heading to shaper and will be using ele focus.

Hey goofy is there a reason we don’t use lightning pen anymore? Did they need it? I feel I have significantly more lightning dps than last league and it would be bennificial.

Sincerely.

Debatable on the claw - the implicit is not a good one for this build/the claw in general - it's a phys based implicit on an elemental claw. While our leech rate has been nerfed with vaal pact, the life on hit from a claw was not. As such, every spectral throw if you hit 20 monsters with an imperial claw is granting thousands of life, even GMP with 6 attacks per second is close to 300 on single target. 1.2% physical is giving you very little leech/life return.

(With molten strike I'm getting insane life returns due to this)

Life returns maybe I am just speaking about the dps of the clas it’s self. It’s higher than the majority I have seen online and people are trying to sell worse claws for 20+ ex. Cuz they are clueless.
Hello, I am playing this build and following your guide and finding it awesome! Even bought the MTX like yours! However I am pretty new to the game, despite having played harbinger league until reaching maps. I am very new to the end game and only found out how to progress shaper quest yesterday for example. I've played for about 100 hours on this character with very slow progress. (I farm currency very slowly, no exalt drops yet)

I currently bought a few new items such as a 6-L armor since i was using a 5-l I used an alch on until now (Belly is way out of reach the way i'm farming), and both rings and shield are also new (and an amulet i'm still not wearing due to lack of int stats)

But I'm really strugling with two things: I'm lacking intelligence (currently using a big node on tree for +30 and will need another small one for new amulet (which gives 3 less int than mine) because removing mine i'll lack int for using Hatred) I went for the jewel slot on tree that passes through 2 int nodes instead of the projectiles damage for now, to help but is still not enough

And the main issue is the mana leech. ST costs 45 mana on lvl 19 and i have 159 after reservations. I bought a new better claw but found out that losing the "+ mana for each enemy hit" was making a huge difference in sustaining mana. With a claw from a different base i couldn't sustain ST on single target and barely on multiple targets. So I went back to using this claw I was using since leveling until i can figure this out (And until i can farm a few ex so i can buy a really better one). But what should I do regarding this mana issue? I looked for accuracy on rings because i'm poor and can't afford lyco's yet but I don't really know why can't I sustain mana with a different base, if it's because of misses or something else. (currently on 89% accuracy)
I also looked for asp on my shield and rings due to the low base asp on my claw

Thank you very much for this guide and build, they are awesome!
Sorry about the bad english and i hope i linked this items right!
"
nathanielvd wrote:
Absolutely loving the build man! Thanks so much for the guide <3

Hard for me to find a build I'd actually invest currency in but this is definitely it.
Super smooth, crazy damage and as long as you don't try to facetank a shaper slam etc pretty tanky too <3

Here's the gear I've got atm:
Spoiler

Thanks again man <3

Edit: I see the guy below me has 67k gmp hideout dps? I only have 59 :O Something missing in my setup?

check his jewels, they are pretty good
"
Dimking wrote:
Hello, I am playing this build and following your guide and finding it awesome! Even bought the MTX like yours! However I am pretty new to the game, despite having played harbinger league until reaching maps. I am very new to the end game and only found out how to progress shaper quest yesterday for example. I've played for about 100 hours on this character with very slow progress. (I farm currency very slowly, no exalt drops yet)

I currently bought a few new items such as a 6-L armor since i was using a 5-l I used an alch on until now (Belly is way out of reach the way i'm farming), and both rings and shield are also new (and an amulet i'm still not wearing due to lack of int stats)

But I'm really strugling with two things: I'm lacking intelligence (currently using a big node on tree for +30 and will need another small one for new amulet (which gives 3 less int than mine) because removing mine i'll lack int for using Hatred) I went for the jewel slot on tree that passes through 2 int nodes instead of the projectiles damage for now, to help but is still not enough

And the main issue is the mana leech. ST costs 45 mana on lvl 19 and i have 159 after reservations. I bought a new better claw but found out that losing the "+ mana for each enemy hit" was making a huge difference in sustaining mana. With a claw from a different base i couldn't sustain ST on single target and barely on multiple targets. So I went back to using this claw I was using since leveling until i can figure this out (And until i can farm a few ex so i can buy a really better one). But what should I do regarding this mana issue? I looked for accuracy on rings because i'm poor and can't afford lyco's yet but I don't really know why can't I sustain mana with a different base, if it's because of misses or something else. (currently on 89% accuracy)
I also looked for asp on my shield and rings due to the low base asp on my claw

Thank you very much for this guide and build, they are awesome!
Sorry about the bad english and i hope i linked this items right!

Both of your problems are covered in the guide.
Can this be done under 200c?
I've actually found this build to be super good for farming. I'm using bisco's, goldwyrm and ventor's and still able clear T16 rare maps super fast without problems (though obv switching gear for bosses).

At 5.3k life, 47k dps and capped res in ho.

Probably the worst league so far to do so, but I opted to not complete the Atlas this league and try to have a go at farming/sextanting shaped vaults. Been pretty good so far, this build clears maps really really fast.

Last edited by Ridman on Dec 29, 2017, 4:08:37 AM
Spoiler

Went from MF Windripper, respec'd to Frostblades/Molten Strike, abd then to Elebuzzsaw. I feel like my damage is still lackluster 40k dps in h/o with GCP and auras on. However, I was able to first time shaper (took me 5 portals tho). Thanks for the build, will be trying to upgrade my rings/amulet :o My goal is to kill Uber Atziri as she is the only end game content I am never able to do in every league.
i recently found this and kinda wondered if using this would be good sub till i got a good belt. Also having a hard time surviving is that just cuz i dont have belly and am using this?

first time posting so excuse my messy layout
Last edited by flamingputty on Dec 29, 2017, 5:36:43 AM
hi again! thanks for the help earlier. I Now got awesome lookin ST and I read ur guide properly considering daggers / claws. anyway im lvl 78 working my way through the atlas. i got rats nest but cant farm lab efficient enough to grind the right enchant. i die too much on last boss. also im still using tabula rasa which i assume are holding me back.. I wont be able to buy belly for ages so is there a chest i should look for meanwhile? i tried to craft a decent yellow but 300 orb of fusing gave me nothing.

I spent all last night trying to maximize this build with the understanding that the abyss jewels are so op let’s get as many of them as possible.

99k dps GMP h/o sheet dps. Wrath, hot and golem

The dps for this build is incredible, if you don’t enjoy the visual effects of shattering then use ele focus it is significantly higher dps. Using freeze defensively is irrelevent because every thing gets melted before your eyes, in mili seconds.

Anyhow once again shout out to goofy, two leagues in a row where I am having the most fun I’ve ever had in this game.

NOTE- after this league when they take abyss jewels out I don’t know if I can play it again lol... it will never be the same.

Have fun everyone. Check out my character and feel free to ask me any questions.

Sincerely,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info