[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I'm a few bars from level 70 and for the most part all is well now except mana sustain is pretty rough
hi sorry to bother u again with another question :)
the build is working great now and thanks a lot by the way for the guide really an awesome build and fun to play , my only issue at the moment is intelligence i can see ur blue gems are maxed out , but i only see int, on 1 ring and all att from the amulet, do u have some extra int nodes in passives or where do u get some extra int
"
nightwishn wrote:
the build is working great now and thanks a lot by the way for the guide really an awesome build and fun to play , my only issue at the moment is intelligence i can see ur blue gems are maxed out , but i only see int, on 1 ring and all att from the amulet, do u have some extra int nodes in passives or where do u get some extra int

i solved this so far with an agate amulet and 1 of my rings have over 50 int
"
Plzdolfykingz wrote:
Hi. I got a big problem with this build, Its my First playthrough in abyss league so Im pretty unexperienced. Anyway I got all the correct gems in my tabula rasa so 6 link. Im currently level 53 trying to level up.

Anyway my big problem is that my spectral throw doesnt look like yours whatsoever? Mine is like 5 tiny white *stars* flying a rather short distance before returning. Urs is massive and go across the whole fuckin map.. i Know faster Attack and all that changes things. But not the appearance of the spell and shit right?

Any Feedback to a Newby player?

Spectral throw mtx effect and when you have a lot of projectile speed, well..fun times :)
"
Plzdolfykingz wrote:
Hi. I got a big problem with this build, Its my First playthrough in abyss league so Im pretty unexperienced. Anyway I got all the correct gems in my tabula rasa so 6 link. Im currently level 53 trying to level up.

Anyway my big problem is that my spectral throw doesnt look like yours whatsoever? Mine is like 5 tiny white *stars* flying a rather short distance before returning. Urs is massive and go across the whole fuckin map.. i Know faster Attack and all that changes things. But not the appearance of the spell and shit right?

Any Feedback to a Newby player?

Spec throw MTX is why mine look like little buzzsaws. As for the range on them, that increases with any nodes on tree that add to projectile speed.

"
Plzdolfykingz wrote:
Another question. He says we need to use claws? But Then he shows picture of a dagger on his optimal gear. I dont understand that, also do we use a shield for offhand! The One he shows on the picture?

Read the guide

"
nightwishn wrote:

Its from the int on the tree, especially towards the top of the tree.
What a shame.. 3.1 raider in title and 2.4 content in the post... feels scammed man..
"
mojito000 wrote:
What a shame.. 3.1 raider in title and 2.4 content in the post... feels scammed man..

what? are you trolling or blind?
"
mojito000 wrote:

Build is fully updated for 3.1. You just have to actually read the changelog, I know its really tough... Or are you one of those people who expect me to roll the build every single league every single patch just so I can update the little pictures?
Duplicate post.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Dec 27, 2017, 9:04:47 AM
Just wanted to offer some of my own experiences - played this build last season, and this season decided to merge it with a molten strike type build (Somewhere between Goofy_Goober's ST build and Mathil's Molten strike raider), so I'm doing ST for clearing and Molten for bosses/uniques/rares.

Personally, I've found CWDT/Immortal Call/Increased Duration/Vaal haste to be a really powerful 4 link. While it won't save you from a full on one shot, some monsters have very fast successive physical attacks - for example the scyther type guys from abyss that spin, minotaur's charge, or just being surrounded by a ton of monsters - I've found that it's been a really great help and saved me countless times. The .7 or so seconds of invulnerability really add up and let you leech enough back to get on your feet.

Ancestral protector is another great skill I've found that increases your attack speed by a solid chunk, hits decently hard, and can take hits for you.

I feel that on average I'm dying a lot less this league, killing bosses much faster, but my ST clear is a bit slower
Last edited by Slottm on Dec 27, 2017, 10:53:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info