[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Blackbone wrote:
Ignoring the bisco's I'm running, what would you upgrade next ? The character should be viewable

Corrupt your gems for a chance for level 21. Get a weapon with attack speed and crit, you can sacrifice some EDPS for it. More life on rings, belt. Your gloves could do with a bit more attack speed and life.
Hey great build. I'm having a blast running it and still leveling. I have to finish uber lab for my last 2 points but I wanna wait until 85 or so. I hate doing uber with vaal pact and my life is still semi low so I don't want to waste any offerings.

With all that said, where should I turn next for upgrades? Could anyone with lots of experience with the build take a look? I know my claw doesn't have crit chance on it but i'm still around 47% crit without diamond right now. All res are capped and hp should be over 5k by the time I hit 90ish in current gear. Thanks for any tips!

Don't read too into my gaps in gems, still working on those filling in what I want for the rest of the links.
Last edited by coaa on Oct 9, 2017, 3:23:17 PM
I've been playing this build in HSC SSF and it's been a blast. I augmented it a bit by going swords and since im in SSF have had to manage without any of the uniques.

This build allowed me to fight the shaper for the first time. Thank you lots!

Great guide! Tweaked a little to my play style. Using both Heralds and a few different nodes. Don't feel the need to have elemental weakness attached to HOI as everything pretty much pops anyway and if its left it gets cursed by HOT which is also nice on bosses and gives a little extra mana sustain. Profile should be open to look at gear and still room for improvement. Going to grab another jewel socket and may not invest much time after that.
Last edited by stevejohnson on Oct 9, 2017, 7:57:16 PM
"
bufus101 wrote:
I've been playing this build in HSC SSF and it's been a blast. I augmented it a bit by going swords and since im in SSF have had to manage without any of the uniques.

This build allowed me to fight the shaper for the first time. Thank you lots!

Always glad to hear of a build working out on SSF and HC. Thanks for the info!

"
stevejohnson wrote:

Great guide! Tweaked a little to my play style. Using both Heralds and a few different nodes. Don't feel the need to have elemental weakness attached to HOI as everything pretty much pops anyway and if its left it gets cursed by HOT which is also nice on bosses and gives a little extra mana sustain. Profile should be open to look at gear and still room for improvement. Going to grab another jewel socket and may not invest much time after that.

I like your changes. Do you think that enlighten 4 is necessary? Or enlighten 3 and reduced mana nodes is enough?
"
reaps1234 wrote:

I like your changes. Do you think that enlighten 4 is necessary? Or enlighten 3 and reduced mana nodes is enough?

I just ran a map with a LVL 2 and it is doable. Its the difference between 2 casts or 3 casts. I had planned on turning off HOI on no regen maps, but haven't had to do that because I haven't noticed any issues. I also don't just spam ST though without anything near by. :)
"
stevejohnson wrote:

Crazy numbers man... I managed to finish all content at 38.5k. I imagine this would make it much faster lol
"
stevejohnson wrote:

How the...how did you get your HO DPS that high? I see you use HOT mixed in but still I don't understand as you drop some other nodes to fit it in and HOT/HOI don't add that much in the long term. 21/20 HOI adds like 1/3 of a 20/20 Wrath.

Your gear is pretty crazy though and you use a lot of 21/20 gems I see. Just wondering if I should maybe drop my empower 4 / enlighten 4 wrath setup and squeeze in HOT instead.
What do you do about strength requirements early on for Spectral Throw? I'm at 14 strength and can't level Spectral Throw past level 5. I've noticed that I won't have enough strength until past level 50 which means I'll be up to 10 levels behind on my Spectral Throw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info