[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
DeGGestR wrote:
and we can use the hand of wisdom and action imperial claw or speed and crit is very small?

Howa was nerfed, es was tanked. The build for howa no longer exists.
Hey I just bought this weapon, is this enough for the start?

https://i.imgur.com/qbL0P2K.png

btw it's +14 mana not minus cut the screenshot a bit unfortunate
Last edited by warcry16 on Oct 8, 2017, 10:22:24 AM
"
While using slower projectiles your range is non existent and you should be face tanking any boss anyway this should keep them still while Oos serves its purpose for the most part.

Phoenix/Mino were alright, Hydra with +move though was pretty annoying, literally 2step every second LOL i cry
I am stuck.

Currently i have 26k idle in hideout, 4.5k HP.
Spoiler

I dont know what should i do next to up my dps +10k at least
Also, having some oneshoot issues even on basic atziri. Probably i am missing something

My claw is 347 eDps, but it has low light damage (might be the reason)
Also, light damage must be added to glows, but i am not sure it will grant me big boost.
Changin ring's IED 24->40 must grant me about 1k dps. And thats it. I see it might be upped to 30k for ~5-10 ex, but thats it. I really dont know how you scale this char
Last edited by Mozaxatt on Oct 8, 2017, 2:27:01 PM
I just bought a 6 link belly, and I expected it to be amazing, but right now it's literally impossible to sustain mana. I can get 3 hits out and then I'm dry. I hit extremely hard, but getting 3 hits out and then having to wait for a second sucks. What do you guys do about that? Do I need more Int for a bigger mana pool?
Last edited by ElPolloLoc0 on Oct 8, 2017, 6:16:22 PM
"
Mozaxatt wrote:
I am stuck.

Currently i have 26k idle in hideout, 4.5k HP.
Spoiler

I dont know what should i do next to up my dps +10k at least
Also, having some oneshoot issues even on basic atziri. Probably i am missing something

My claw is 347 eDps, but it has low light damage (might be the reason)
Also, light damage must be added to glows, but i am not sure it will grant me big boost.
Changin ring's IED 24->40 must grant me about 1k dps. And thats it. I see it might be upped to 30k for ~5-10 ex, but thats it. I really dont know how you scale this char

Go through the guide, theres all kinds of issues with your gear. Almost every piece should be better/changed. No offense as you may be a newer player but all of your gear minus "ok" claw and enchanted rats nest is almost vendor worthy. Read the gearing section it should help you a lot.

"
ElPolloLoc0 wrote:
I just bought a 6 link belly, and I expected it to be amazing, but right now it's literally impossible to sustain mana. I can get 3 hits out and then I'm dry. I hit extremely hard, but getting 3 hits out and then having to wait for a second sucks. What do you guys do about that? Do I need more Int for a bigger mana pool?

Covered in the guide.
"
ElPolloLoc0 wrote:

You skipped primal spirit...that'd make a huge difference.
"
Slottm wrote:
You skipped primal spirit...that'd make a huge difference.

Jesus Christ, that's it. Now a bit more than 200 mana instead of less than 150 and so much more regen! Thanks mate.
Ignoring the bisco's I'm running, what would you upgrade next ? The character should be viewable
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
DeGGestR wrote:
and we can use the hand of wisdom and action imperial claw or speed and crit is very small?

Howa was nerfed, es was tanked. The build for howa no longer exists.

I usually try to avoid commenting on other players' build threads, but your slightly misleading statement was brought to my attention by a friend. Forgive me as I correct you.

"
HoWA was nerfed and ES was tanked, but HoWA is still very strong.

Source: me.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info