[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
minimen398 wrote:
Thanks for the help. :)

I replied a week ago and you haven't done a lot of them. Re-pasting and modifying very slightly.

"
Diamond Flask. Better rolled Wise Oak if you can get one in Standard. Can squeeze out some more DPS with Atziri's or a defensive flask in place of the Sanc HP and MP Flask.

Static Electricity Jewel? Not sure how much that adds, but I believe the go-to HP + 2 dmg mods would add more than that is.

I don't see Slower Projectiles which will make map bosses a bit longer. And by straying from the gem guide, you don't have OoS 4-link so you can't get Power Charges or proc curse on bosses with no minions. Wrong curse with Herald.

20% Ice Bite and Herald.

Rings are nice DPS, but left ring has no HP. And no WED on amulet. And no life on gloves. I'm still learning prefix/suffix, but can you craft lightning resist to belt and switch lightning resist on left ring to HP? Life on gloves, left ring, and jewel to replace Static should boost your HP nicely.

More expensive upgrade: ST enchant on helm.
@blackdeath
I like it how you help the guys out and I tried to modify my gear related to the advices. But now I don't know which item I should upgrade next...
- I have the wrong enchant on my helmet and too unlucky to get the right one. The 40% ST enchant helmet in poe.trade is too expensive for me right now
- not all of my gems are 20%, but Im working on it.

Do you have some other tips for me?

My gear:
IGN:
Droganaut
Last edited by Octagon1 on Sep 8, 2017, 12:47:22 PM
"
Octagon1 wrote:
@blackdeath

Do you have some other tips for me?

I really think you should get that spectral throw damage on your helmet.
Hello and thanks for an awesome guide. This has probably been asked before but is this build viable in HC and is there something I should change or think about in HC? (Ofcourse, don't die)

Thank you
Last edited by Machinehead666 on Sep 8, 2017, 2:56:36 PM
"
Octagon1 wrote:
@blackdeath
I like it how you help the guys out and I tried to modify my gear related to the advices. But now I don't know which item I should upgrade next...

I'm not the greatest at this game, but helping others helps me to understand the game better. This build helped me get the furthest in PoE so far, so returning the favor with helping others with what I've learned so far. Plus, a good time passer at work ;)

Unlock your characters in Privacy Settings and I'll double check your skill tree and jewels. I'm not good with "prioritizing" changes, but here's a general list of changes before you get into ST enchant and lightning atk Vessel.

If you do want a ST enchant, get a 75% crit Rat's Nest.
More gem level and %'s will make a big difference. I don't remember the XP rate, but was leveling some secondary weapon set gems and got them to like 16 in a few hours I think. Then you can start using Vaal orbs on the secondary gems to try for the 21/20 gems.
Gloves could use more atk speed (12 max with craft), but might be cheaper to buy some gloves with atk speed already on them.
Belt could use more more WED. Tri-resists and HP are nice, but WED can roll 40+.
Second mod on Diamond Flask.
Wise Oak flask to pair with Vessel. Either switch for the poison HP flask or switch with the Atziri's. If you keep 4 DPS flasks, you can eventually upgrade Atziri's to 15% ele dmg.
If all of your jewels are not HP and 2 dmg mod, upgrade them.

Expensive upgrades:
40% ST enchant
Lightning attack Vessel
More eDPS wep with similar atk speed and crit.
"
Hello and thanks for an awesome guide. This has probably been asked before but is this build viable in HC and is there something I should change or think about in HC? (Ofcourse, don't die)

Thank you

Covered in the guide
Does Winds of Change https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Winds_of_Change 50% increased projectile damage work with Spectral Throw? Wouldn't those gloves be better than gripped gloves?
"
Demandreed wrote:
Does Winds of Change https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Winds_of_Change 50% increased projectile damage work with Spectral Throw? Wouldn't those gloves be better than gripped gloves?

Decent leveling gloves, but you're missing a lot of resists, attack speed, and a bit of HP. And the projectile speed will make it take longer for the ST to return to you since it goes out further, but because of Point Blank, it won't do as much damage to stuff off screen.

For cheaper than the cost of those gloves at near max projectile damage, you can get similar Gripped Gloves with duo high resist, 70+ HP, and attack speed.
Hi, if anyone can tell me, so with Ice Bite..basically everything freezes and shatters..
would it be better to go for crit and AS now?
I'd imagine it would make things quicker if you can manage to shatter something faster.
Did everything with this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info