[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Twiggyelito wrote:
Im kinda poor atm since buying my helmet, but Im also stuck at gearing after it.. im not sure what my next upgrade should be, and this thread is awesome helping eachother out...so! what do you guys think my next upgrade should be?

claws with crit chance
"
zaraki83 wrote:
Simple question:

I just got that claw, max eDps it can get is 414, minimun 350.

Do you recommend me to craft it to get ~15 IAS+ ~25 Crit? I guess it would be a ~8Ex investment with regular luck (divines and master)

Tyvm in advance.

Edit: Btw i just bought that thing, should i keep that or craft the gemini (take in mind i dont care to throw some divines to hit the ~400eDps?)

Sorry if someone get annoyed with the bump, but i'm really twisted about it. I've searched on google, posted on forums, asked on discord. And everyone has a different opinion. I really don't know what to do or what claw is better the one i'm using now or the geminiwith a nice craft :(
IGN: Proteino
Last edited by zaraki83 on Sep 7, 2017, 8:07:03 AM
"
zaraki83 wrote:

Sorry if someone get annoyed with the bump, but i'm really twisted about it. I've searched on google, posted on forums, asked on discord. And everyone has a different opinion. I really don't know what to do or what claw is better the one i'm using now or the geminiwith a nice craft :(

Put it into path of building and look at the effective dps to make your decision, make sure your settings are what you want (frenzy charges up/down etc.) so that the results are meaningful.
"
Twiggyelito wrote:
Im kinda poor atm since buying my helmet, but Im also stuck at gearing after it.. im not sure what my next upgrade should be, and this thread is awesome helping eachother out...so! what do you guys think my next upgrade should be?

Claws with crit chance.
Wrong Vessel of Vintkar. We don't do physical damage, so it just adds light resist, light leech, and nearby shock. Either swap mana flask to Diamond or swap with that Vessel to Diamond and sell the Vinktar to buy other gear.
Remove 1 point from Projectile circle Art of the circle. Only need a partial circle to pick-up Fury Bolts and continue around.
Remove 1 dex near Forces of Nature, redundant.
Use 2 spare points plus remove some of the 4 or 5% single HP to get jewels. 2 dmg mods + HP per jewel will bump your damage a good bit while sacrificing limited HP (10 or 8% to 7% possibly).
More resists on gloves, and phys leech does next to nothing.
Right ring and amulet needs more WED and HP.
Can possibly squeeze more WED out of belt. Swapping all 4 of those simultaneously can make it easier to balance resists (can only find a nice fire resist amulet and get the missing cold resist on the other 3 slots).
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Can someone tell me which would be the best in slot claw right now and which stats do I need to go 100%? Thanks.

Third time you have asked. Its covered in the guide.
Hi, I I didn't understand why you put Slower Projectiles in the same slot with lightning golem and wrath, can someone explain to me if there's a buff or whatever it does?

And nice build, i'm really enjoying playing with it.
"
HugoCM wrote:
Hi, I I didn't understand why you put Slower Projectiles in the same slot with lightning golem and wrath, can someone explain to me if there's a buff or whatever it does?

From guide:
4L Setup: Wrath - Lightning Golem - Culling Strike - Slower Projectiles (slower projectiles is just here since its easier to swap with GMP for single target kills rather than keeping gem in your inventory)
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

From guide:
4L Setup: Wrath - Lightning Golem - Culling Strike - Slower Projectiles (slower projectiles is just here since its easier to swap with GMP for single target kills rather than keeping gem in your inventory)

Btw,for what purpose here culling strike? Which skill should it improve? I use minion life support gem, without culling strike
Thoughts on this claw? Should I get it?

Last edited by AkaSnake13 on Sep 7, 2017, 1:50:23 PM
"
Tysovwik wrote:
Btw,for what purpose here culling strike? Which skill should it improve? I use minion life support gem, without culling strike

Works with Golem. I personally use minion life as well so I don't have to cast golem as much and can tank a few more hits against bosses. Once I get Belly 6L, I may switch.

"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Thoughts on this claw? Should I get it?

You have 800c lying around for that claw, but missing about 95% of the build? The only gear you have right from the build is 6L Belly and Diamond Flask. I would get that other gear first and getting the links and gems correct well before spending way too much on a claw like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info