[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

How are you leeching without vinktars up? Is it just blood drinker? (not sure if that works with ele)

Thanks!
So hello everyone.First of all thanks you @g00fy_goober for this build, I'm using it atm and I'm at level 69 and it's working very good.
I'm kinda a newbie and I have a question.
The changelog says " - Assassin's mark I do not think will be best anymore. I would change this curse to Elemental weakness.
- Orb of storms setup should be changed to Orb > Pcoc > curse on hit > ele weakness."
My question is does this ele weakness stack ? I mean when you use Herand of ice and orb of storms you will have 2x ele weakness that means double?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by OvidiuF on Aug 8, 2017, 4:43:57 PM
"
bitbite11 wrote:
How are you leeching without vinktars up? Is it just blood drinker? (not sure if that works with ele)

Thanks!

Soul raker in the claw wheel is plenty of leach combined with the mana regen from Primal Spirit. If you need more you can get some more leach on gloves or jewels.
Last edited by jayhawk92555 on Aug 8, 2017, 2:33:09 PM
No one who has tried playing a build like this on Hardcore yet?
Any feedback from those people or guidance?
Hey. Still worth using Vinktar's after the nerf?
can somebody explain the links for his golem? I doubt it adds substantial dps, who wants to self cast golems, and why is it lightning golem and not ice?
"
Vistorn wrote:
can somebody explain the links for his golem? I doubt it adds substantial dps, who wants to self cast golems, and why is it lightning golem and not ice?

Attack speed.

Minion life buffs it up so it stays alive longer, culling gives you cull.

you can def put the standard CWDT-Golem-IC-inc duration though if you feel it would be more successful. He has mentioned that he doesn't like IC without endurance charges and values the ease of swapping slower projectiles in a active link then vs a weapon swap.
Last edited by dperls on Aug 8, 2017, 4:51:18 PM
"
Vistorn wrote:

Lightning golem is much better dps wise with the attack speed vs the small amount of crit from ice golem.

As for summoning, some ppl hate it but I don't mind self casting a golem, I would rather be able to do so on demand then wait for a cwdt setup to go off when you don't take any damage until a boss mostly.

Why do you have assassin's mark and curse on hit linked to herald? How do you proc it?
"
Why do you have assassin's mark and curse on hit linked to herald? How do you proc it?

When you shatter mobs, they will apply the curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info