[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
dperls wrote:
"
Why do you have assassin's mark and curse on hit linked to herald? How do you proc it?

When you shatter mobs, they will apply the curse.

I see. Does it work with Hatred too?
Question about the curses being used in this build.

Goober has stated that using assassin's mark isn't necessary and that the orb of storms link with elemental weakness should be used. Looking at the gem links section shows that curse on hit/assassin's mark/herald of ice/thunder is still being used as well as the orb of storms link setup. So do you still use both? One for clearing maps and orb for bosses? If not, what is the assassin's mark link replaced with?
"
Omaric18 wrote:
Question about the curses being used in this build.

Goober has stated that using assassin's mark isn't necessary and that the orb of storms link with elemental weakness should be used. Looking at the gem links section shows that curse on hit/assassin's mark/herald of ice/thunder is still being used as well as the orb of storms link setup. So do you still use both? One for clearing maps and orb for bosses? If not, what is the assassin's mark link replaced with?

I have not tested 3.0 changes so I can't say for sure, but I do not think assassin's mark will be the best. I would use

Curse on hit > Herald of Ice > Ele Weakness

Then for orb of storms, do Pcoc > Curse on Hit > ele weakness for single target curse apply + charges
Awesome, thanks for the swift reply chief.

Also, are people taking phase acrobatics? It seems like a good investment of points, but there are so many good options.
Last edited by Omaric18 on Aug 8, 2017, 8:05:14 PM
Why are the claw nodes still on the passive tree? On the gearing segment it shows the build using a shield -- would it be better served getting the dagger nodes on the wheel a couple points above?
"
Vistorn wrote:
Why are the claw nodes still on the passive tree? On the gearing segment it shows the build using a shield -- would it be better served getting the dagger nodes on the wheel a couple points above?

Seriously, why not just read even a little bit? Good fuckin' gravy man. Like try even just a LITTLE to help yourself.
"
Vistorn wrote:

Please man. PLEASE just READ the first thing in the build post. God.
What's a good EDPS on a claw to aim for late game, 350+?

And how important is it that it is lightning and not another element (eg a 300 dps claw with light, vs a 350 without)
Last edited by bitbite11 on Aug 9, 2017, 12:27:19 AM
Just recently swapped from frostblades over to this setup which i intended to play at the start of the league. Just wondering with buffs up in town why my tooltip is only 17.5K and can't get high numbers while buffed.

Any help would be appreciated ty
"
Proclordtko wrote:
Just recently swapped from frostblades over to this setup which i intended to play at the start of the league. Just wondering with buffs up in town why my tooltip is only 17.5K and can't get high numbers while buffed.

Any help would be appreciated ty

The tooltip goes up GREATLY with quality/level on gem. The difference between level 19 und 20 gems is like night and day. Also a good claw and WED should improve the damage greatly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info