1c per each post. Lets see how long you can sustain it
Oblivious
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

btw.... my most horrible thing I've said was about babies...

Oh, I make jokes about dead babies all the time. But that's far from the worst thing I've said on the internet.

that's interesting xD we should make a contest.

Btw my most horrible was about babies yes.... but living ones not dead ones.

You know what black humour and children with cancer have in common?

They never get old.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:

You know what black humour and children with cancer have in common?

They never get old.

mhmmm I got one but be warned idk if it's ok under the rules of the forum

Spoiler
Did you know that babies could suck, swallow and breath all at once without gag reflex?
Not funny to me, TBH. If you want some solid baby- and other taboo topic-related humor, Louis CK is your guy.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
Not funny to me, TBH. If you want some solid baby- and other taboo topic-related humor, Louis CK is your guy.

He's already my guy xD + Bill burr
Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 28, 2017, 3:25:09 PM
7/11 was a part time job
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

He's already my guy xD + Bill burr

Oh yes, he's solid too. I love the psycho laughter.
"
Bars wrote:

If you want dead baby jokes this is the dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pWwtarWv2I

He is repulsive

And fun, but still repulsive. I watched his stand up show on Netflix and I felt dirty when I finished, it was entertaining, but it's like some drugs, too much of it will f*** you up.
Last edited by soneka101 on Feb 28, 2017, 4:23:02 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
It would be against the forums rules to repeat it here =).
/raises hand

I can say that it was on a forum post titled "Sluts!"
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info