what is the worst thing you've ever said on internet beign anonymous

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Mores, atmospherics tenants change all the time... you never know. Back in the 1980s casual homophobia was okay now it's death sentence for political campaigns.

See the problem yet with security surveillance state?

I like the 80s... where you could shot a 44. in the street casually and burn up your car on the highway because you wanted a new one. Good time where you could just discriminate any minority you wanted and pimp women like no tomorrow. I think we shouldn't have evolved from that period.

miss the 80s
"
Opinions matter

They don't,at least not the vast majority,and that's not an opinion,but a fact.

No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Opinions matter
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Opinions matter

A dude who's account name references an episode of south park (ohh if only the mods knew what it means :D) quotes me with a pic from Futurama. the world has gone crazy....
No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:
A dude who's account name references an episode of south park (ohh if only the mods knew what it means :D) quotes me with a pic from Futurama. the world has gone crazy....
[squinting intensifies]
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 26, 2017, 10:52:56 PM
The Truth.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Wait, we are anonymous on the internet?
If I said it here, it would be the most horrible thing I have ever said on the internets... but not anonymously this time. D:

Lets just say my relationships had me saying shit as dumb as you can humanly imagine. I'm not a smart man. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
diablofdb wrote:

btw.... my most horrible thing I've said was about babies...

Oh, I make jokes about dead babies all the time. But that's far from the worst thing I've said on the internet.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 27, 2017, 7:08:09 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

btw.... my most horrible thing I've said was about babies...

Oh, I make jokes about dead babies all the time. But that's far from the worst thing I've said on the internet.

that's interesting xD we should make a contest.

Btw my most horrible was about babies yes.... but living ones not dead ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info