what is the worst thing you've ever said on internet beign anonymous

you know.... no one know it's you... no one look... what have you said?
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2017, 12:10:36 AM
It would be against the forums rules to repeat it here =).
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
It would be against the forums rules to repeat it here =).

I have made so many horrible threads by the past and none of them were closed.... I'm tryin harder now.

btw.... my most horrible thing I've said was about babies...
There is no such thing as anonymous I think. After they staged 911 they put in force security and surveillance state to spy on pretty much everyone.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2017, 8:55:00 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
There is no such thing as anonymous I think. After they staged 911 they put in force security and surveillance state to spy on pretty much everyone.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

so you tell me there is a guy at FBI who is paid to watch me 3 time per day, everyday????
"
diablofdb wrote:
so you tell me there is a guy at FBI who is paid to watch me 3 time per day, everyday????

To be honest, I do not know. Though, this is more of a crack up joke meme with the whole Internet supposedly being tampered by the FBI via NSA.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

No they just record everything. Then if you ever commit a crime, run for office, fill out SF86 for secret+ clearances they pull it from databases.

They are watching some actively. But it takes way more than 3 more like 20.

Thats why I always laugh when press blame security failures when terrorist attack happens. There simply is not enough man power to watch everyone actively. In EU or USA.

I learned most of this from a former NSA guy. https://20committee.com/
Bit of a neo-con but he knows security.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2017, 9:52:36 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
No they just record everything. Then if you ever commit a crime, run for office, fill out SF86 for secret+ clearances they pull it from databases.

They are watching some actively. But it takes way more than 3 more like 20.

Thats why I always laugh when press blame security failures when terrorist attack happens. There simply is not enough man power to watch everyone actively. In EU or USA.

basically you're telling me I've made too many dead babies jokes to be a president one day?
Mores, atmospherics tenants change all the time... you never know. Back in the 1980s casual homophobia was okay now it's death sentence for political campaigns.

See the problem yet with security surveillance state?

What happens if ISIS type group does indeed take over a EU country in 20 years and pulls logs of homosexuals, Islamophobes etc? So yeah surveillance state is terrible
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2017, 10:10:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info