"On 2.6, Over 100 unique items have been rebalanced" Which unique item do you Hope to be part of it?

"
SassyBeard wrote:

make this fun again
vaaled this a couple of leagues late...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
'rebalancing' items in this context just means more power creep. meh.
@Sexcalibure:
Soul Eater could be an interesting addition, but I'd rather see that property come from elsewhere. Perhaps a ring? I do have a design slot available still, but PoE has changed so much I don't really know what to do.

My minor nitpicks with Soul Mantle, lack of 3D art aside, are:
- Restore totem flexibility (not Spell Totem, but Totem)
- was a bit upset when Totem split as I intended this for Ranger too.
- Stop sharing a base item.. perhaps shift to int/dex hybrid base (for better Ranger support).
- Perhaps shift to higher level base (or implicit buff) for better endgame viability?

@CaoMengde:
I think Soul Mantle has great potential for skin transfers, but its 3D art doesn't seem to be a high priority for the art department, if one at all, despite occasional calls for it over the years. Perhaps the time it would take to do it justice is just too high. I dunno. Would be cool if it could make use of the new cloth physics and they really brought out the dark tattered nature it was meant to have. We can hope.
"
Durentis wrote:
@Sexcalibure:
Soul Eater could be an interesting addition, but I'd rather see that property come from elsewhere. Perhaps a ring? I do have a design slot available still, but PoE has changed so much I don't really know what to do.

My minor nitpicks with Soul Mantle, lack of 3D art aside, are:
- Restore totem flexibility (not Spell Totem, but Totem)
- was a bit upset when Totem split as I intended this for Ranger too.
- Stop sharing a base item.. perhaps shift to int/dex hybrid base (for better Ranger support).
- Perhaps shift to higher level base (or implicit buff) for better endgame viability?

Hello old sport!

Dont worry, ive been advocating for your creation's 3D art for long now XD

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1824379/page/2
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1658472

when i added souleater to that Soulmantle, i seriously thought of adding it as " Soul eater while cursed" so your curse downside could be a pretty interesting element of the unique item

but i really do get you about that totem flexibility, we've seen the game change so many times before our eyes.

If you plan to use that design, please keep us informed, its always fun to keep track of creation processes

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
grepman wrote:
'rebalancing' items in this context just means more power creep. meh.
Nah, not necessarily. Imagine powercreep items to be tier 1 and those rebalanced items to be tier3, GGG is bringing them to tier2 aka: can be useful tier
I think all of the uniques that nobody uses should get looked at.
Are the old versions of the items changed/updated as well or do you need to get new versions?
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Kwonryu wrote:
Are the old versions of the items changed/updated as well or do you need to get new versions?
i dont know if they go legacy

since they all get buffed, i wouldnt mind if they are all changed
Thousand Ribbons Simple Robe

The stats are way to low to be used as even a leveling unique...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info